Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) (62469 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, He feels lucky to have someone like her. Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

Not so fast sistuh. It could be the loss of someone or something else...I am talking from experience...

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Altruisticboy: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsokayo:
mtcheew

nah water too plenty for him eyes.

Hope the man wasn't forced into it

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You too don't jump into silly conclusions. How do you know he's weeping because of his late mom or dad? Abi are you the one that murdered his parents? Are you a Murderer??

Nonsense!!

Nne he could be right ooo. Don't doubt him..

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by livinbygrace: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Apart from sex, this other gender does not really have anything to offer.
He is crying for buying and bringing problems into his life.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by blue01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Ibunkun1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsokayo:

You don't know why he's crying, don't jump into silly conclusions. He might be weeping because of his late mom or dad.

love ko, intimacy nii

First thing that came to my mind. Any of his parents could be late, maybe, maybe not. That's one reason I've seen some men cry during their wedding
I don't know why people tag men that cry weak, you never experience somthing wey go shook you to your marrows na why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by goodheart01: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, He feels lucky to have someone like her. Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

And how about her feeling lucky to have man like him who can weep on his wedding day

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by nomenclature(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
Women don't love ,comot for naija so you can see that nigerian girls are saints.
Some for abroad go Bleep you ,Bleep your friend, even Bleep your brother with wedding ring on.
The worst is that they will have no remorse . They fear nothing . The small religion wen we get for naija dey make us get fear of God. Here ,they fear nothing . Eg south african women (I no call person name oh)
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace

depends on how u handle her. Naija guys spoil Nigerian girls then complain of lack of love. spliot people dont love anybody bt themselves.

Money can't buy love to it can get u some attention. what u do or don't do after that determines what becomes of what u get.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who are the homo habilis species of human beings that derailed the first and second pages??

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
But "Big" boys don't cry
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by BabbanBura(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You too don't jump into silly conclusions. How do you know he's weeping because of his late mom or dad? Abi are you the one that murdered his parents? Are you a Murderer??

Nonsense!!

I thought this babe is intelligent woo, or atleast smart enough to understand simple probability expressions. I guess you are a typical naija babe with average IQ that capitalise a single statement, most often taken out of context, and make it a mull out of an ant hill!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It's so heartbreaking there's not one positive or reasonable comment from a guy here, except from righteousness. Sighs.
So many bitter and broken men on this forum
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly my dear i seriously clamour for such a man, a man that will make my feel so special on that day,jenny baby pls can i find such a man in this country cheesy cheesy cheesy.
there is but most of u treat them like shit
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Eldee54321(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
HE don enter am or he remember something that hurts him deeply .

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Roozzaay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
It can only be two things, either he is a simp or under the influence of hard drugs undecided
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by lilyheaven: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Exactly, my husband cried in the church during our church wedding.
Everyone was like wow!
When I asked him why he was crying later on .... cheesy
He said the song I sang when I was asked to sing, was his late mom favorite song.
I was like, are you serious.
He wished his momma was there with him.
Itsokayo:

You don't know why he's crying, don't jump into silly conclusions. He might be weeping because of his late mom or dad.

love ko, intimacy nii

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by BabbanBura(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ishilove:

So many bitter and broken men on this forum

Ishilove don't you think it is because we are matured enough than the females folks to reason that it is important to understand the reasons for his tears before jumping into such hasty conclusions?

It make foolish all the female folks if it turns out that, for example, he wept because he was forced to marry the woman who lost her womb in aborting his own baby or perhaps he wept cos it is part of a ritual that will see her die with his baby for him to hammer etc
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Emperormartin:
Ladies like it when men cry on their wedding day.

But will I do it on my wedding day? The answer is stark NO

I’m sorry my future wife!!!
Seconded....

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Chicastle: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=115319053]Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you![/quote

Be like say you be girl
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by 43Ronin: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
SIMPson Olaniyi
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Victoxy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Do you know you may eventually not make heaven. Jesus preached the word of truth with love but here you are judging people. The Bible in the book of Matthew frowned against judging people. SMH
Righteousness2:
Wowwwwwww... so touching...
It's Tears of joy..

This is how the saints who make it to Heaven at Death or at Rapture rejoice with tears of Joy.. no more sorrows forever. No more pain forever..

Folks, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Be Prepared ! Live Prepared!
We are in the window frame of the Rapture!
Anymoment now! The people of GOD , Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will be taken away .
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Pimine: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mstcheew. Rubbish
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Omoslim26: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!

Maybe He is crying because he knows that ngwori life is over for him grin grin
Or He is thinking of how much he has spent perhaps he even took a loan grin
There are so many reasons why nigga might be crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by nwakibie3(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly my dear i seriously clamour for such a man, a man that will make my feel so special on that day,jenny baby pls can i find such a man in this country cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Get clay or cement to mould him
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

Yoruba liar.
Igbos are turning the election into ethnic/religious thing and what you did has turned this election to a "national thing"?

You are just a bigot like The Tinubu family.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nawa....
All way na way.. my signature might interest you..
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by extrankie: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na wa oh, so i scroll through the first page, no one call the guy a SIMP

una don forget say na Simp we dey call this type of guy?

make i go sleep abeg, ayam disappointed cheesy
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by etrange: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
The way guys on this platform get all bittered up about another guy's lifestyle as if they are Tyr custodians of masculinity is just ridiculous. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
BabbanBura:

Ishilove don't you think it is because we are matured enough than the females folks to reason that it is important to understand the reasons for his tears before jumping into such hasty conclusions?

It make foolish all the female folks if it turns out that, for example, he wept because he was forced to marry the woman who lost her womb in aborting his own baby or perhaps he wept cos it is part of a ritual that will see her die with his baby for him to hammer etc
Read what you wrote again and ask yourself serious questions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.