Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48677 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by WriterNig: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
VIDEOS have emerged of military vehicles and equipment, including DF-16 ballistic missiles, driving on the beaches and roads of the Fujian province. Fujian and Taiwan are separated by the narrow Taiwan Strait.

Following increasing tensions between China and Taiwan, which were seemingly reignited by the US’ visit to Taiwan and the “Get ready for war!” message posted by China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) 80th Group, China’s military has been spotted rolling into Fujian on Tuesday, August 2.

Videos show tanks and military vehicles from China driving across a Fujian beach while people are trying to enjoy the sand and sea.

“Chinese beaches in Fujian province now,” one person wrote on Twitter.

Another person wrote: “Military equipment of the Chinese army spotted on the beaches of Fujian province.”

After rolling across the beach, the Type 63A amphibious tanks were seen driving across Fujian, days after China’s air force conducted patrols of Taiwan.

“Type 63A amphibious tanks, they get used to lead amphibious assaults on beaches now being seen across Fujian,” one person said.

Euro Weekly News

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why all this.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by winerbouy: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China

260 Likes 31 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by FuckDModz: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

Initial gra gra

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by femisplash: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Let's get ready to rumble. I'd advise China not only deploy a show of force but also fire one or two shots towards Taiwan, I want to check something.

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by BigDawsNet: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
War is trending everywhere sha...

God heal the world

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by KingAzubuike(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .

youngRx:

I don't understand. So they should just let China conquer Taiwan? A sovereign state?

How would you feel if someone comes to your house, claims ownership and orders you out JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN??

Make una dey reason this matter small na.

This is pure bullying from China and if this is not stopped, it'd become a norm.

Remember the ancient times where kings go to battle to claim lands just because they have the warriors? That's where we'd be headed if nothing is done.
But when your beloved USA was invading Libya, Iraq, Georgia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, laos, Vietnam, Dominican republic, Angola, Kuwait, Syria, they didn't remember these countries were sovereign states too right?

The USA is simply a war mongering nation and a bully. They see other countries as dogs.

248 Likes 27 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Man will destroy the earth before global warming does.

Russia-Ukraine is still raging on…

Now we are about to have China-Taiwan.

I hope US doesn’t abandon little Taiwan to its misery like they did Ukraine when things escalate.

I don’t want to hear “US will not be sending troops to the field but will be sending aides”.

Make Pelosi commot for Taiwan now o!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pelosi has come, she will go. Believe me when I tell you that, one morning, the Taiwanese will wake up to see that , not only have they been invaded, but blockaded also.
The sad truth is , in a situation like that, the West cannot and will not do anything.

If you think the US will attack China and risk a missile strike on the US mainland, you better think again.

Worst case scenario will be the same tack they took with russia: impose sanctions and try to isolate china (which in the global community, is impossible).

Watch and see.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by FalseProphet1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
I see WW3 coming sooner than expected, I see the nuke survivors inheriting all the females on this planet. If you're a male do everything humanly possible to survive this war cos if you survive, you shall inherit your own 70 virgins right on this Earth.

This I have seen.

197 Likes 22 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by AustineCJ: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by sukkot: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
shocked ma nigga xi about to tap dat ass. nancy pelosi ass that is. with some missiles

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Oxtertee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Make una stop all this rough play na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by 6ixVille: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice dev
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by MITCHELL96: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
This world go soon end oo, and na war caused by man go end am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by bosschinalu(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Walaha
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by chigoizie7(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

By who?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by posty56: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA ,has called China bluff the only way they will take China serious is if China attack Taiwan if not they are just backing,I have always said this,remove Russia ,then China is not a problem for US , US no they fear China at all

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Small Nyash dey shake oh

9 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Oduduwa707: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
The funny thing is, nothing would happen, trust me. They're NOT foolish black pple with erratic egos. These guys are all civilized enough to know there would be no winners with the sort of chemical weapons possessed by the global top nations.

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin
US always causing problems all over the world. Biden should instead face the gun violence currently ravaging the states and leave sovereign countries alone. Who even made the US world Police sef ??

China should fire some missiles into Nancy Pelosi location and damn the consequences.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by chigoizie7(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okokobioko. Matters arising

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by guvencci1: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
femisplash:
Let's get ready to rumble. I'd advise China not only deploy a show of force but also fire one or two shots towards Taiwan, I want to check something.
funny ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Homiesjinxbank: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin concern America with Asia? Both Russia and China should should even cause backyard problem for U.S by just forging Alliance with Cuba self.. Make US know how it feels

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by PrinceMajestic: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes! This is what I want to see. I wish they hang the pelosi bitch and roast off her hairy wrinkled old vagina let's know how it smells stupidity of the Terrorist state of America. Xi must Be like the supreme father of the world President Putin the world's GOAT. Victory to Mother Russia and their friend People's Republic of China.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Linkai447(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who knows what lies ahead cry

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by GardenOfGod(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
All na show of force. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by pretydiva(f): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
We don't want war bikonu

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.