Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48656 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Sheriman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Let them fight jaare I won watch movie

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Faber(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bad
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Chatflick(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omo. Casala go burst last last
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Not when US House Speaker is still there.
They're waiting for her to leave before they strike

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peace is fast eluding the world,...
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by gassbee: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Initial gragra, Pelosi go stil land gidigba for Taiwan

6 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DukeJoe17: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
China testing water
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by new2012: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Yes! This is what I want to see. I wish they hang the pelosi bitch and roast off her hairy wrinkled old vagina let's know how it smells stupidity of the Terrorist state of America

there's no way this statement comes from an adult

8 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Sijo01(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is how Russia and Ukraine started o

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Farid24224(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see WW3 coming sooner than expected, I see the nuke survivors inheriting all the females on this planet. If you're a male do everything humanly possible to survive this war cos if you survive, you shall inherit your own 70 virgins right on this Earth.

This I have seen.

Hah!! False prophet oooo this one too loud na... grin

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by princepeter566: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
USA will push Taiwan to trouble and abandon them.
Taiwan should think about Ukraine and thread carefully

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okay. Now it China! Power tussle...
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by sanmtiago(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
War everywhere
I see why our comrade “BAT” aka agbado
wants to recruit 50million youths into the army. Very thoughtful of him…

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Whobedatte(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
topcatking:
Pelosi has come, she will go. Believe me when I tell you that, one morning, the Taiwanese will wake up to see that , not only have they been invaded, but blockaded also.
The sad truth is , in a situation like that, the West cannot and will not do anything.

If you think the US will attack China and risk a missile strike on the US mainland, you better think again.

Worst case scenario will be the same tack they took with russia: impose sanctions and try to isolate china (which in the global community, is impossible).

Watch and see.
Interest matters bro , Taiwan owns 70% of world semi conductors hence a big deal for the US
Do not compare with Ukraine

6 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by domDva(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
If war starts , Nigeria that depends on China for even pure water will be worst hit , worst than China or Taiwan .

WriterNig:
VIDEOS have emerged of military vehicles and equipment, including DF-16 ballistic missiles, driving on the beaches and roads of the Fujian province. Fujian and Taiwan are separated by the narrow Taiwan Strait.

Following increasing tensions between China and Taiwan, which were seemingly reignited by the US’ visit to Taiwan and the “Get ready for war!” message posted by China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) 80th Group, China’s military has been spotted rolling into Fujian on Tuesday, August 2.

Videos show tanks and military vehicles from China driving across a Fujian beach while people are trying to enjoy the sand and sea.

“Chinese beaches in Fujian province now,” one person wrote on Twitter.

Another person wrote: “Military equipment of the Chinese army spotted on the beaches of Fujian province.”

After rolling across the beach, the Type 63A amphibious tanks were seen driving across Fujian, days after China’s air force conducted patrols of Taiwan.

“Type 63A amphibious tanks, they get used to lead amphibious assaults on beaches now being seen across Fujian,” one person said.

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Dubaku543: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Yes! This is what I want to see. I wish they hang the pelosi bitch and roast off her hairy wrinkled old vagina let's know how it smells stupidity of the Terrorist state of America. Be like the supreme father of the world President Putin the world's GOAT. Victory to Mother Russia
Ok

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Utherpendragon: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Just a war game
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by sucess001(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:
War is trending everywhere sha...

God heal the world

Wars and rumors of war
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Oduduwa707: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Yes! This is what I want to see. I wish they hang the pelosi bitch and roast off her hairy wrinkled old vagina let's know how it smells stupidity of the Terrorist state of America. Xi must Be like the supreme father of the world President Putin the world's GOAT. Victory to Mother Russia and their friend People's Republic of China.

Typical Okoro mentality! grin

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Hdhdhd(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Small Nyash dey shake oh

I hope say no be China u de call small nyash

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Heimdal(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
All this one na gra gra den nor go do anything.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by 007Marvel(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oya na grin, they can't do shit and they know it!
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Olabode211: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
who go fight nigeria now make everything just finish kwatakwata

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by gasparpisciotta: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
The US wants to start another China-Taiwan invasion
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by mysticwarrior(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Taiwanese should act wise to prevent their country from being turned into a killing zone just like Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin I hope China would not fall into U.S trap... that is how they got Russia and Ukraine fighting , making their economy stronger and Russia(although technically you would say Russia is not weak, but it is definitely not as strong as it should be), Ukraine and Europe economics weak ... China is obviously the next empire to bring down.. U.S speaker no fit visit Taiwan in peace again..Biko enough of all this war, we have serious climate issues to battle globally and I really doubt this problem are caused by fossil fuels. We need collaboration because we are all running out of time.

6 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Masterito(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Blockage Taiwan and stopping US to enjoy freedom of navigation? Please think well.
topcatking:
Pelosi has come, she will go. Believe me when I tell you that, one morning, the Taiwanese will wake up to see that , not only have they been invaded, but blockaded also.
The sad truth is , in a situation like that, the West cannot and will not do anything.

If you think the US will attack China and risk a missile strike on the US mainland, you better think again.

Worst case scenario will be the same tack they took with russia: impose sanctions and try to isolate china (which in the global community, is impossible).

Watch and see.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by STEWpid(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lobarton

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Steve0979(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Axabaijan v Armenia,afgabiastan v Iran,Serbia v Kosovo,Ukraine v Russia and now China v taiwan,USA omo abi world want to end ni
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by tishbite42: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ehen, take the fight to the bullies
Let's see if America can risk a war with China
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
China sef.
Oya Pelosi don land, do ur worst. tongue

If PRC (China) could break away from its original government in the name of liberation, then Taiwan (ROC) is welcome to do the same

In fact, the government in Taiwan was the government of all of China before their civil war.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.