Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike (29782 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by donpapa(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abati is a great journalist with high level of intellectual capacity but he was unprofessional by allowing his emotions to becloud his professionalism, calling a sitting governor a kid throwing tantrums in need of lollipops is a big low! Abati actually acted like a partisan politician rather than a journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by McOluOmo: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Amerengues2: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hmm

Reuben Abati is a seasoned journalist who I respect so much. Always remember that blood runs through his vein. Wike drew the first blood.

In fact, Rufai is more careless and ferocious than Abati but Abati is being attacked because he is prominent amongst all.

Both Ruben and Rufai are one of the finest in Nigeria- fearless, and tackles issues effortlessly with facts and logic.

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Twemi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Here to read comments. Check my signature
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by normaman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
I sense that they have an unsettled scores while in FEC under goodluck ebele jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Drealtitan1: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Abati is a PDP member so i see no reason for him not to be partisan.He's doing the job of his party's presidential candidate.Simple

2 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by edosignature(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ruben Abati & Adams Oshiomoleh belong to the same class of corruption. They're activist who stole massively in the government they serve but condemn every corrupt activities of those before & after them.

Meanwhile...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
Who be Abati ? We no know am. Na light weight

People know am wella.
He is no light weight. He isn't a politician. At least, not anymore

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by obibob2020(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
is Obi the only healthy and vibrant candidate?
Then choose someone else. Not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by IMO01: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zico5:

Thank u for this insightful piece. I have been following Peter Obi before I realised these people are not fighting for anyone but their ethnicity. I hope the few Yoruba shouting Peter Obi should see this and make a retreat. His tribemen are not for betterment of this country but just to get power like Goodluck Jonathan did. But my joy is that those supporting him are just wasting their time cos Obi can never win. It's sure die.

Benue PETER OBI

Taraba PETER OBI

Benin PETER OBI

Stop accusing igbos

Maybe you are not aware there sre over 100 tribes in Nigeria.

Many were killed by Apc government without remorse and you think they would vote apc again.

Tinubu would loose woefully if he brings in tribe. If tinubu want to win he just needs to do few simple things.

U tinubu supporters no nothing and you guys are confused

Let me give you example

Paul Eneche is from benue state and is a very respected person in his state.

Most of the people clapping in his church are mostly from benue and neighboring states.

Did you know why they were cheering uncontrollably?

They know Peter Obi is the person that would save them from fulani herdsmen killings.

Do you know how many people are dying daily in benue, you expect them to vote Apc

Stop disturbing igbos. Apc can never win and you people should do your homework

3 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by ATLIEN2027: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tax collectors fighting each other. Who cares?
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by PaedophileProph: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Y'all are seeing in Abati what j saw in him times past ,
The guy is highly unprofessional in his own journalism,
You need to see him singing appraisals of his "Iconic" interviewees like a hungry, salivating dog gazing impatiently at his owner crunching chickens .
Rather than be focused and ask the right and pertinent Questions , he will rather be enmeshed with shades of glee faces in light of a hopeful crumb at the end of the session .

However we see a different Abatti on sighting the likes Obi , Dumebi and co. Dishing out all manner of privy questions like it's a personal contest between himself and the interviewees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition: Lagos Yields To Pleas, Gives Property Owners Options To ......... / Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.