Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike (29776 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you'll know come next year February

Are you saying that you don't know what makes Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023?
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Zico5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
IMO01:

Benue PETER OBI

Taraba PETER OBI

Benin PETER OBI

Stop accusing igbos
Continue with Ur speculation. It will clear from Ur eyes very soon. Nonsense
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by IMO01: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I chose Tinubu

I can't waste my vote on someone who won't come out victorious

Even tinubu cant say PETER OBI cant come out victorious.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
He's a liberal man.

How does that make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023?
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by IMO01: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zico5:

Continue with Ur speculation. It will clear from Ur eyes very soon. Nonsense

U dey para because you know d truth.

Peter Obi for president
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Oshey99: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I chose Tinubu

I can't waste my vote on someone who won't come out victorious

If you knew that Tinunbu will come out victorious...why the long epistle?

Just lock up n let's anticipate 2023

I don't know why y'all argue this things...it's not like anyone will convert to LP, PDP or APC with your points.

Most people have made up their minds since the candidate names appeared on their party tickets.

They will be the ones to change their decisions if need be.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by IMO01: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
grin grin grin grin Illusion is what Obi represent grin

The emoji grin shows that you already know what's up
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by NORSYK(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I love your tears on my mention Nwanne grin grin grin

Two can actually play the game Mr. Agboola casavani urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD
Haha! Wike, a career lawyer?
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by aribisala0(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amerengues2:
Hmm

Reuben Abati is a seasoned journalist who I respect so much. Always remember that blood runs through his vein. Wike drew the first blood.

In fact, Rufai is more careless and ferocious than Abati but Abati is being attacked because he is prominent amongst all.

Both Ruben and Rufai are one of the finest in Nigeria- fearless, and tackles issues effortlessly with facts and logic.
As a journalist he must control his emotions. He let himself down. He started telling us his biography which made him look small it did the opposite of what he might have thought.
As a Yoruba man he let himself down, we do not expect that from omoluabi no matter the provocation.
There is no basis to compare Abati with ElRufai/
Abati is projecting himself as a journalist which means a burden of neutrality. He WAS NOT NEUTRAL
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Keep crying on my mention Nwanne grin grin

How does that make Tinubu the best person to rule nigeria come 2023?
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Zico5(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
IMO01:

U dey para because you know d truth.

Peter Obi for president
I have told u before, u guys are living in illusion
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by victorv12(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
I concur with you my brother.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by bolademi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Abati is part of Patitos gang so definitely he is working for Labour Party.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Made1414(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro you should be happy that I'm talking trash grin grin

Ok Mr Trash
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Tareq1105: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOUR Wike THAT CANNOT DEFINE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AND CONSIDER A SIMPLE QUESTION AND ANSWER INTERVIEW SECTION AS SUCH.

Dr. Rueben Abati only put him in his right place by letting him know the difference.

I watched the interview and there was nothing in it that warranted the subtle vitriol tendered by the UNCOUTH UNLETTERD glorified political THUG Governor Wike. He likes and tends to carry his foul sense to any available public space. Since he has turned himself the center of attraction and the main issue in the political relevance of the PDP.

THE SENSE OF DELUSION OF GRANDEUR EXHIBITED BY GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike IS FAST BECOMING AN EXPANSIVE DELUSION.

PDP does not belong to him; he is only another contributor and conjoiner and should stop being full of himself.

ENOUGH OF HIS TOO MUCH SENSE OF IMPORTANCE.

Wike will soon become history.

4 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by t2luv1: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your choice

I'm not resentful like the IGBOS that will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi. I'm a liberal and loving man just as Tinubu so i won't bash you for having your choice candidate

If you say so. wow never thought I will one day read about loving and Tinubu in the same sentence. But like we say "Thats Just the way the Cookies Crumble" Let me in on one secret the Northerners are playing you Yorubas for suckers they are already taking bets that Tinubu will not last a full term. They already playing the long game. Once your man Tinubu bails out their man Shettima will finish the remaining term and then run again for his one 2 full terms. Yorubas are still playing checkers while the Northern people are playing chess. I am for Obi, and my second choice is Atiku why same reason as for Tinubu. I am laying markers that he won't last the full term. This is a binary choice partner. People I agree with 70% of the time is my friend. Time for we people in the South to start coming together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.