Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event (17947 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere Wins Bronze In Men's Boxing Event / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History / Birmingham 2022: Olarinoye Wins Nigeria's First Gold, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Burgerlomo: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations ladies cool

Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Laggafin: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Where are all the tribal bigots who said it's only yorubas that are winning in de ongoing commonwealth games for Nigeria. We should stop all this ethnic slants.. it hasn't benefited anyone
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by AutoRedux: 2:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Articul8:
An igbo at last.

Even the Bronze.

Well done guys

Igbos wey don dey win golds since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by clockwisereport: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2022
parkervero:
Am I the only one observing the ongoing game?

I have not seen our men team winning any game it's been only women.

Why na? Abi dem don fuuccqk out the good part of them?

Joseph Umoafia is a woman abi
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by OgatheTop: 4:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Doyou2019:

Blame that on the useless feudal system practised in the North. The fools they call leaders take education off the table while the masses finish things off by handing over young girls to pedophiles in the name of marriage. .
The political class and elite down there have totally finished the average Hausa/Fulani woman. .

See as you use style expatiate! Lol

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by femi4: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
Tribal bigots will rest their itchy fingers for a while.

Congrats to all contestants making Nigeria proud.
You just kickstart it
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Queenslander(f): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations to Team Nigeria❣️,. I actually watched them live ☺️
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by bukatyne(f): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations ladies kiss kiss kiss

More wins to Nigeria.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by yommen: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

This is not about bigotry. The whole of the southern part of the country has always done the country proud. It's only a fool that will only claim not to see Ibos, Yoruba and most other tribes in the south doing Nigeria proud. I'm Yoruba but never I will never put other tribes in the south down. It's on the tribes at the top of the map that has been pulling us back. Look at each state of the upper map. Isnt their weight too much for the states below? Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

Lol
They will
This is their game now
People with yam leg
That game needs strong stamina
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by ufuosman(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Justmesagi: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Roozzaay(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
When I say 90percent of us are pathetic, some idiots will call me self loathing.

I would say 94% of us. cry
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Justmesagi: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Aderewah:

So they can’t have sugar or face powder? Or milk?
Rest! U no dey tire?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Justmesagi: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2022
emeernest:
Congrats.
Waiting for our Abokis from the North to also do us proud. cool
What about our men.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Justmesagi: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2022
yommen:

This is not about bigotry. The whole of the southern part of the country has always done the country proud. It's only a fool that will only claim not to see Ibos, Yoruba and most other tribes in the south doing Nigeria proud. I'm Yoruba but never I will never put other tribes in the south down. It's on the tribes at the top of the map that has been pulling us back. Look at each state of the upper map. Isnt their weight too much for the states below? Very useless people.
You are a bigot!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Grandemperor(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Na your spit touch me abi rain dey fall ...STFU, and eat that agbado and cassava obidiently
Na my spit knack pour you for face because your brain dey give me nausea. If you continue, next time, I go vomit for all your body.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by Promisesmiling(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Grandemperor:

Na my spit knack pour you for face because your brain dey give me nausea. If you continue, next time, I go vomit for all your body.
Trying so hard to come to terms with your reasoning but your stupidity just leaves me in awe.
Tinubu aint even in power yet the agbado and cassava don the make you vomit.

Shoo away and go play with your mates
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by adefitim(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oladesh:
Ola Abidogun won Bronze not Silver, they both did well!

Bronze yeah, thanks for the correction.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event by adefitim(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
sammysneh:

Yea,I watch the race England like stealing our athletes

Stealing keh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Memorable Sporting Moments Of The Year For Nigerians / Is Nwankwo Kanu From Okija In Anambra State??? / AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.