Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (75947 Views)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sorry for the blurry pics. My hand wasn't steady as I was snapping cos I didn't want the man sitting at one far end beside me to know I was taking shot of my food

Yep. So, I was not happy today and I was too tired to enter the kitchen so as I was strolling, I entered an eatery and got this for 1500. Though the man said it's 1600 but I told him it's too expensive and being a regular there ( just because of the fish), he told me to pay 1500.

At least this is better than the 1700 ogbono and semo I bought last time.

I'm still not happy. undecided.

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by God1000(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Things are really expensive nowadays, this small plate of food for 1500 naira.

I blame buhari and APC for this ugly situation we've found ourselves

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Abfinest007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nothing is cheap, not everything is expensive.most product has reduce d quantity

Even electric shock now don use to shock as before .if u think I'm lying ask buhari ,when last did he use d word "shock

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
Things are really expensive nowadays, this small food for 1500 naira

I'm telling you. undecided.

Abeg tomorrow, I'll make my food jeje.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by God1000(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. undecided.

Abeg tomorrow, I'll make my food jeje.
abeg prepare your food at home oo, it saves a lot of money

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
abeg prepare your food at home oo, it saves a lot of money

My brother, it does. The soup I want to make tomorrow is not more than 2k including the lafun o. I already bought everything but couldn't cook it today because I was going for bible study.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nothing is cheap not everything is expensive.most product has reduce d quantity

Even electric shock now don use to shock as before .if u think I'm lying ask buhari ,when last did he use d word "shock

Lol my brother. Nothing is cheap o. I don't even know which one is making me vex self. sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by God1000(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

My brother, it does. The soup I want to make tomorrow is not more than 2k including the lafun o. I already bought everything but couldn't cook it today because I was going for bible study.
just imagine, and you spent 1500k on that small food.

It's hunger sha, just make the soup tomorrow and enjoy it.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
just imagine, and you spent 1500k on that small food.

It's hunger sha, just make the soup tomorrow and enjoy it.

Yeah, by God's grace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by LogicBomb8: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arrange ur pvc make dem no charge you 15k next yr

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:32am On Aug 03, 2022
What I used to get for 5k, yesterday I wanted to get it again I was told it’s now 8k.

Omo Buhari is an affliction

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by oz4real83(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2022
If you know the cost of fish in the market, you will realise that the eatery was even fair with the price they sold it to you. The two "swallow" and the soup accounted for the remaining cost which I think is fair considering how Buhari and his gang killed this country, businesses are folding up while some are scaling down production due to high production cost. State govts have also stopped those welfare programmes like cheap mass transportation they use in ameliorating citizens' suffering because of high diesel cost. People and businesses are suffering in Nigeria.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Richy4(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2022
grin cheesy
You consumed that big fish and you were not happy?.. or is it the positioning of the camera that made it long cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by femi4: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
Sorry for the blurry pics. My hand wasn't steady as I was snapping cos I didn't want the man sitting at one far end beside me to know I was taking shot of my food

Yep. So, I was not happy today and I was too tired to enter the kitchen so as I was strolling, I entered an eatery and got this for 1500. Though the man said it's 1600 but I told him it's too expensive and being a regular there ( just because of the fish), he told me to pay 1500.

Damn too expensive.... not even a complete fish
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Arrange ur pvc make dem no charge you 15k next yr

Its a must.

femi4:
Damn too expensive.... not even a complete fish
Complete ke... It's croacker fish o.

Richy4:
grin cheesy
You consumed that big fish and you were not happy?.. or is it the positioning of the camera that made it long cool

It's actually the length. Its a bit big though.

VladimirPutiin:
What I used to get for 5k, yesterday I wanted to get it again I was told it’s now 8k.

Omo Buhari is an affliction

SMH... And it's not as if the income is increasing o. I'm just tired of the whole thing. undecided.
The worst is, nothing is being done to curb this madness. It is well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2022
oz4real83:
If you know the cost of fish in the market, you will realise that the eatery was even fair with the price they sold it to you. The two "swallow" and the soup accounted for the remaining cost which I think is fair considering how Buhari and his gang killed this country, businesses are folding up while some are scaling down production due to high production cost. State govts have also stopped those welfare programmes like cheap mass transportation they use in ameliorating citizens' suffering because of high diesel cost. People and businesses are suffering in Nigeria.

Businesses are really folding up like seriously.
Of course, I know the fish is very expensive. Also considering the gas and ingredients used in preparing it. Hm..

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Opperwezen(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Why do you care about what the man sitting beside you thinks? You paid for the food and you are allowed to do whatever you want with it. Food photography is a career

11 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kimiso(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2022
If you need a cook please am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Opperwezen:
Why do you care about what the man sitting beside you thinks? You paid for the food and you are allowed to do whatever you want with it. Food photography is a career

I'm a very shy person o. I don't like people staring when I'm doing my thing. Again he was eating fried rice or so then me with my eba, I com dey do selfie. Lol... I just felt it was somehow though.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Kimiso:
If you need a cook please am interested

My dear, me na chef on my own. Just that yesterday get as e be. I normally Cook my food no matter how skeleton it is, I do it myself.
Thanks for offering to help though.

3 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Nemesis0147(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
This food is not less than #2200 here in Abj oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
This food is not less than #2200 here in Abj oh

Really? shocked Na wa o.
God ep us.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:

Its a must.

Complete ke... It's croacker fish o.

It's actually the length. Its a bit big though.

SMH... And it's not as if the income is increasing o. I'm just tired of the whole thing. undecided.
The worst is, nothing is being done to curb this madness. It is well.

It’s really nauseating. That’s why I laugh at those who wants the Naira to keep depreciating against the dollar. This is the end result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by KingMack(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
And some gullible people want to vote for me....UNA NEVER CHI CHONTIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Omooba77: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:

This is the change you voted for, please enjoy the soup......

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Starships4u(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Dem force yhu chop there

I'm certain yhu saw other places yet chose there....

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by parkervero(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Good food na
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
U dea enjoy oooo tongue
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
if that is pounded yam then it's worth it.
If not then I suppose you should be taking the plate home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Passionate888: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
I'll blame the 'handler' of the economy for this one grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) / See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.