Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger (32465 Views)

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by AdedoyinO(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
onegig:

Guy is an hack without commonsense.

I don't blame his followers. Millions of Nigerians notwithstanding their educational backgrounds can't think logically and are moved by sentiments.

You wonder why there are still GNLD scams and people still investing billions into MMM type schemes after all the publicity.

He has his audience and unfortunately they are in the millions.

Same people would turn around and praise a government 30 years ago for supporting South Africa, Zimbabwe etc without understanding that lots of these are targeted at helping with our internal security or even part of bilateral trade agreements.

Niger Republic is a conduit for a lot of the srms flowing in from Mali, Libya. We have a Multinational joint task force with them and as common sense would require we have to provide tools to help them help us.

Lots of examples are littered and reasons for such donations are common sense but nah the hack would always come through with sensationalising every damn thing.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-gives-47-vehicles-military-equipment-to-niger-republic-for-afcfta-summit/

https://www.crisisgroup.org/africa/west-africa/niger/245-niger-and-boko-haram-beyond-counter-insurgency

He would fizzle out with time.. it is election period so their type would get all the attention.

You are a terrorist apologist! Who approved this diplomatic expenditure for Buhari? So buying Niger Republic vehicle is how to tame insurgency? Which country will buy vehicles for Nigerian officials, or even build rails for Nigeria, or even do anything for Nigeria with their country's resources in the name of diplomatic relations.

It is on the same country that government will pay subsidies on fuel, and the fuel will be routed to another African country
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by JealousCobra(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

You mean the Schools already abandoned due to insecurity?

You think the vehicles are for the Presidential fleet of Niger Republic?

With all this shits you actually posted.. you are now feeling u made a lot of brains or even made it in life.

I know your type hardly go for two square meal a day not to talk about your fellow hordes.

February is not that far anymore! We gatz to mob a whole lot of shits from this rogues in the government. As for u now, u are a pathetic patient.

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by SeunDAssLicker: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
yemex04:

You aren't different from the animals that burnt that promising Deborah in the North for with your hatred.. I only aired my opinion, why the hate?

Na your business be that. I don tell you Wetin I wan tell you. All enemies of this country, deserve Lynching including you.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by TotalRunter: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2022
WATCHOVER:

This is not just support, It could be that the president is not a Nigerian, I smell conspiracy against Nigeria.
Some people could be hiding dark things.
I believe Nigerians are not doing enough to know what is going on with their nation

God bless you for seeing beyond the obvious. Is this Buhari or Jibrin is the first logical question that should come to mind
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Lovemaester: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

When we say Obi supporters are IPOB transitioned as Zombiedients, you are the proof.

Are you just knowing the President is Jubril al Sudani?

What did he say that is wrong you stupid fool. Did the president not admit on arisetv that nigeriens were his cousins. Did he not vote for a nigerien in 1983 against his fellow Igbo man. Has he not said severally that the white man did wrong from separating him from his brothers in niger by amalgamating northern and Southern Nigeria in 1994. Na because herdsmen never kidnap your papa naim make you dey talk like fool. Go and ask pa fasoranti and waspappin hwfa
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by chigoizie7(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Someone once opined on this forum, that this David Hundeyin is actually hollow and shallow.

I now believe by the above tweet he made.

Is it just today that David is knowing that Nigeria supports a lot of our West African neighbours with financial grants and material support, aside from the many bilateral pacts we have with these ECOWAS neighbours?

Did the government tell him they were hiding anything, such that he is calling it "brazen" and "daring" for being legally budgeted for?

What manner of hysterical journalism is this anarchist trying to push to his mob of fellow hate group members?

Even if Peter Obi is voted President, Nigeria will still continue to support our neighbouring countries, one way or another, and they will be budgeted just as this "discovery" from an idle mind that serves the devil well.

Even if they have to do it. 10 cars for over a billion naira? Are you even thinking?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by seunayantokun(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Yet there's no fund for ASUU.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Throwback: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
onegig:

Guy is an hack without commonsense.

I don't blame his followers. Millions of Nigerians notwithstanding their educational backgrounds can't think logically and are moved by sentiments.

You wonder why there are still GNLD scams and people still investing billions into MMM type schemes after all the publicity.

He has his audience and unfortunately they are in the millions.

Same people would turn around and praise a government 30 years ago for supporting South Africa, Zimbabwe etc without understanding that lots of these are targeted at helping with our internal security or even part of bilateral trade agreements.

Niger Republic is a conduit for a lot of the srms flowing in from Mali, Libya. We have a Multinational joint task force with them and as common sense would require we have to provide tools to help them help us.

Lots of examples are littered and reasons for such donations are common sense but nah the hack would always come through with sensationalising every damn thing.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-gives-47-vehicles-military-equipment-to-niger-republic-for-afcfta-summit/

https://www.crisisgroup.org/africa/west-africa/niger/245-niger-and-boko-haram-beyond-counter-insurgency

He would fizzle out with time.. it is election period so their type would get all the attention.

I am happy there is still someone on Nairaland that has a working brain.

Many ignorant minds for the likes of David to feast on.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Throwback: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Na your business be that. I don tell you Wetin I wan tell you. All enemies of this country, deserve Lynching including you.

Like you were previously replied, you are no different from terrorists that plague the North and SouthEast.

You should be dwelling in a cave.

Am I surprised that Obi's running mate is only famous for his genocide campaign while in the Senate?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by SeunDAssLicker: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Like you were previously replied, you are no different from terrorists that plague the North and SouthEast.

You should be dwelling in a cave.

Am I surprised that Obi's running mate is only famous for his genocide campaign while in the Senate?

Wetin concern me and Obi and senate? Your president is a terrorist enabler. Start your gospel with your Agbado eating urchins and scumbags of northern Terrorists that have sworn to turn Nigeria to Afghan.

Una plans go fail and death to all Terrorists and their enablers.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by LogicBomb8: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dickson178:
talk your truth , you no follow vote APC? cheesy
na only Zombie like you wey no know when i been dey talk against una apc now you dey form ignorance, ignorance k¡ll you dia
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by justmondris: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
yemex04:
So it is fine if the US, Uk & other western Countries donate both in cash & materials to Nigeria? Have you ever found why they do that? Do u think they do that because they want to be Father Christmas? It is just a strategic diplomacy... The good thing is, it was appropriated which means it was approved i am sure with reasons by the National Assembly..
Guy I nor understand your comment. It is fine as in how na when the country economy Dey free fall? I just pray say you nor be youth.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by ashawopikin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin concern bubu

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Bfly: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Believe this guy at your own peril.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Achilles881: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Someone once opined on this forum, that this David Hundeyin is actually hollow and shallow.

Is it just today that David is knowing that Nigeria supports a lot of our West African neighbours with financial grants and material support, aside from the many bilateral pacts we have with these ECOWAS neighbours?

Did the government tell him they were hiding anything, such that he is calling it "brazen" and "daring" for being legally budgeted for?

What manner of hysterical journalism is this anarchist trying to push to his mob of fellow hate group members?

Even if Peter Obi is voted President, Nigeria will still continue to support our neighbouring countries, one way or another, and they will be budgeted just as this "discovery" from an idle mind that serves the devil well.

So you the intelligent one, oya tell us, why always niger republic, refinery(niger rep) rail line( niger rep) cash donations (niger rep) vehicles donations ( niger rep) election funding (niger rep) why always niger rep.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Makbams: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
This must be a joke, because Niger Republic is not Nigeria, Mr. Sorry president Buhari Niger is not Nigeria..!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by victorv12(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Y
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by victorv12(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Illuminatiship:
They are the ones sponsoring bandits,buhari is a bastard..

Guy be careful. DSS can easily hijack you and you are history. They monitor everybody's line now. Have you forgotten that some few days ago, the Minister of Communication and Digital economy just issued a ban on foreign sim cards? If you are not using a foreign sim card, don't insult or talk to the President anyhow. You can easily be arrested and be kept somewhere and no one will come looking for you. True story! They're tracking people's line now. Just pray that they didn't see the text that you post.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by odaniel1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wow, I see why people crave federal contracts and alliances.
Each of these vehicles are sold at N114,500,000.00 shocked shocked shocked Kaura Motors Nig Ltd. don blow!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Obidatti2023s(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
yemex04:
So it is fine if the US, Uk & other western Countries donate both in cash & materials to Nigeria? Have you ever found why they do that? Do u think they do that because they want to be Father Christmas? It is just a strategic diplomacy... The good thing is, it was appropriated which means it was approved i am sure with reasons by the National Assembly..

Not in times like this when the country is broke! and Owing internally! ASUU is on strike!!!
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by TenQ: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

How much have we ALSO done for Cameroon and Benin Republic?
Oil pipeline
Railway lines
Monetary grants
And then Vehicles ALL to Niger Republic.

Could it be to strengthen the Fulani people of Niger Republic?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by 9jagovernor: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
WATCHOVER:

This is not just support, It could be that the president is not a Nigerian, I smell conspiracy against Nigeria.
Some people could be hiding dark things.
I believe Nigerians are not doing enough to know what is going on with their nation
One of my student during my NYSC days whose father is a top police officer told me his dad once told him that he was part of Buhari security team that used to follow him to Niger republic to visit his relatives and it was known to them that Buhari is not a Nigerian but it was secret among them.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by 7arrows: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=christejames post=115326852]This government will go down in history as the most insensitive, docile, rudderless, clueless, joyless government humanity has ever witnessed undecided undecided undecided, and the Agbado master wants to continue from this destruction?

Well, there is hope for sane Nigerians like us to right the evil wrongs of this govt come 2023 sad sad

NOW IM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT MAN IS NOT BUHARI BUT JUBRIL. SCHOOLS ON STRIKE, STUDENTS AT HOME AND YOUR PRIORITY IS BUYING CARS FOR NIGER. SHAME ON US ALL AND THOSE IN GOVERNMENT WHO ALLOW SUCH TO HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by 7arrows: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
ursullalinda:
When you think you have seen or heard it all.....APC making all the impossible evil possible.....Pls let's be OBIDIENT and YUSFUL and reclaim back our country

And some will be saying Tifnubu is the man. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Samjay83: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=114211580

follow the link and add swagbucks button on your browser and make more dollar, also by participating in online survey.
u can make more money now since dollar is #700.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Anndrew(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Am I surprised if I ask if you'll be voting Obi and you answer in the affirmative?

You, David Hundeyin, and the rest of the zombiedients are the hate groups members Segalink was referring to.

You cannot be civil.

Make Obi come force me to vote for him.

Naija no be SouthEast.
..if u vote Tinubu,you will die..that na fact..I have aren't laid the curse,no needing banter word with you..
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by ogub(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

then what support are we getting from Them?
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Throwback: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Anndrew:
..if u vote Tinubu,you will die..that na fact..I have aren't laid the curse,no needing banter word with you..

I remember when Nnamdi Kanu was boasting he had power to decide who lives and dies.

Today, he is chained to the floor of the DSS cell.

Your family has inherited your curse, and will suffer the consequences of terrorism.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Anndrew(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

I remember when Nnamdi Kanu was boasting he had power to decide who lives and dies.

Today, he is chained to the floor ofcthe DSS cell.

Your family has inherited your curse, and will suffer the consequences of terrorism.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Alaye,vote Tinubu and die.full stop
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by Throwback: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Anndrew:
Alaye,vote Tinubu and die.full stop

I continue to quote you so that all would see the type of terrorists and hate group mobs that are supporting Peter Obi and his genocidist running mate from Mauritania.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by yemex04(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Tor!

Congratulations sir.
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger by ursullalinda(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
7arrows:

And some will be saying Tifnubu is the man. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian

Very very ashamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.