Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre (13709 Views)

Lagos Warns Commercial Drivers Against Fare Increase Over ₦800 Govt Levy / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Cross River IPMAN Bans Sale Of Kerosene By Surface Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Moblux(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2022
...and kero direct scheme of Jonathan administration was used as a tool to fight him by the people in this current administration when the scheme forced the price to 50 naira per litre.

https://dailytrust.com/nnpccapital-oil-kero-direct-scheme-to-distribute-kerosene-in-north

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Nonexisting: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Let everyone enjoy the change APC promised and while at it, get your minds ready for the next level because that one is still on the way. grin Time will come when many people will carry plate and be begging for food on the streets. Let the dollar get to 1k first. As for me, I will continue to bless God for making me a lion in this jungle. I can never eat grass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Brushstrokes20: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is a bloodthirsty, demonic, sadistic, animal in human skin undecided. The lifeless idiot is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Even lucifer marvels at the wickedness of the good for nothing dimwit undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2022
TINUBU is the cause . He brought Buhari disaster upon us

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by sonofElElyon: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2022
another1:

https://punchng.com/kerosene-hits-over-n800-litre-nigerians-face-hard-times/

I understand it can also be used as Aviation fuel which might also be a contributory factor for the increase in price... Also smuggling our of the country to sell at higher price
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Brushstrokes20: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed shithole undecided
That lifeless Lunatic must be checkmated.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Tremple8v: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Omo codedly I dey use firewood lately with gas . I get children to feed . Thank God I dey my personal house . Wife go chop and children and me . Inside this kind period. Monday to Friday na gas . Weekends na firewood . Buhari no fit kill me .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by gozmok1(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
abat all APC supporters

there end will be disastrous

they are heartless

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by gozmok1(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by 07kjb: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
People are suffering o

I'm still surprised that APC still have some amount of followers it Marvels me

5 Likes

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by israelp(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God I bought @500 still remains... Imagine 1liter 800...
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by labelle123(f): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2022
God punish APC and their supporters for inflicting pains on this country

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Tonygeesm(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Tufiakpa for this shit government
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Confirm4real(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2022
If unu like make unu vote for APC again next year grin
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by begge: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2022
E no go ever better for tinubu wey he go bring buhari come
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2022
BAT told us that the exponential rise in the price of dollars should not concern us because we don't buy things in dollars. Now it is confirmed that the price of Kerosene has increased because of the rise in dollar price.

And people want someone like that to lead us?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by NaijaCover(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Grandmeister(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2022
07kjb:
People are suffering o

I'm still surprised that APC still have some amount of followers it Marvels me
Let it not surprise you. Ghenghis Khan, Stalin, Hitler, idi amin, osama bin laden all had followers even in their bloodthirsty actions. Buhari and apc having followers shouldn’t come as a shock to you either. It is human nature. The devil himself has followers till date.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Selfmotivated: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2022
another1:

https://punchng.com/kerosene-hits-over-n800-litre-nigerians-face-hard-times/
APC led a corrupt government; they don't care, just sit down and make useless suggestions going nowhere, nemesis shall caught up with them.
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by anonimi: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Kreme:
Ghost of 2015 haunting us seriously

And yet Thiefnuibu is keen to continue Bubu's legacy.
Na which kain juju be dat

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Pio44: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
900 here since 3 month
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by FireUpNow(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Good for Nigerians that voted Aapac for change. Oya make una enjoy una change. What a WAECless president can offer? Next to come is paying more phone calls and sms. That drug lord from Ikoyi who is hell bent sold this lifeless one to Nigerians and we bought.i dey laugh
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Chiraq77(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Anyone still supporting APC should be shot at Sight.

They are the modern Terrorists in our midst
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by ozonelayer79: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2022
And be ready to suffer more if you vote in this mad APC again.
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by eldoradoxx: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Those planning to vote APC candidate for President should have a rethink for the sake of the millions of families who cannot afford to use #800 one litre of kerosene to boil a pot of rice, certainly one litre of kerosene cannot boil beans.
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Tundex911: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Thunder ⚡ strike them all wey dey suffer us for this country

Peace ✌️
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by imbless: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2022
This stupid buhari government is still paying fuel subsidy like Gej regime, but the difference is that price of fuel during this wicked and heartless buhari regime have skyrocketed, kerosene have done more than 10x, cooking gas 3.5x, fuel 1.5x and diesel 4x.
Buhari is very wicked, heartless and clueless. Karma will visit his generation for this

1 Like

Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Babaelemu: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Una no get consumer protection for that country ni?
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by ufotty2001: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
lloydtruth:
Kerosene#800+ for cooking what?

Is it for Eba?
Is it for Garri?
Is it for Beans or Dodo?
Guy you funny ooohhh
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Looks like Nigerians really want subsidies.

Scam and all.
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2022
The only thing going for kerosene is that the initial cost of setup is low. Unlike gas that you need a table top and cylinder at about 25-30k. Before you add the cost of filling the cylinder.

It is really sad the way things are going!
Re: Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre by SamDayJoy: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life(Dan 12:10).
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Five Neutral Governors Is Plus For APC, Says Oshiomhole / Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.