Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna (42664 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Gtbank Plc Charged To Court For Illegal Deductions From Customer's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by seguno2: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
Hopefully the bank compensates him since his car was parked inside their premises, under their watchful eyes.

Because they don’t have the usual sign:

Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk?

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Muqtada: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
The man better go and do a good thanksgiving to anything he believes on,because you might have been a dead man by now.with the insecurity in this present day Nigeria? You get mind Dey carry 22m like say na 15k without any armed security personnel following you?nawaoo
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Reference(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
Hopefully the bank compensates him since his car was parked inside their premises, under their watchful eyes.

'Vehicles parked at owner's risk' is a legitimate excuse.
Some others will clearly state, 'Donot leave valuable belongings in parked vehicles'.

The security guard's reluctance was the last warning the great man above sent to discourage the man from such a grave error.
Who cashes 22 million to pay wages with all the options available these days.
As a corporate entity it is even an incident of regret.
Who does that?
Even folks who build shacks with a couple of handymen do not pay cash these days.
He should thank his stars that it was a case of theft rather than a robbery which can go any way.

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by tritt(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Hopefully sha....cos they always write it boldly within their premises "CAR parked at owners RISK. So that money don go be that.

pansophist:

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by legba1(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
The bank won't be held liable....this is why they all have the caveats that says "vehicles are packed at owners risk". The customer goofed,why keep such money in your car without atleast detailing a colleague, subordinate it even one of the bank security to stand watch...

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Lightorder: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:
Religion isn’t uniting Nigerians, politics isn’t uniting Nigerians, leadership isn’t uniting Nigerians but criminality has united this country.

Both north south all of u are united in crime.

The amount of crime news coming out of Nigeria is asif crime has become a terrorist group of its own in that country
everyone in Nigeria is not a criminal and so , crime wouldn’t unite all. My church had always stood by me in difficult times more than my family, so religion has united me with other members from other tribes and regions .

If Nigeria is like this with all these churches everywhere, I wonder how she would have looked like without the church in a dilapidated economy. Many of us would have swelled up the number of robbers, ritualists and kidnappers. I don’t think I have seen any church that tell their members to commit crime. The Christian gospel doesn’t FORCE or COMPEL anyone to act accordingly. Christianity is not a secret cult or Islam. It is to he who believe and is willing
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by NaijaCover(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by pek(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2022
You are stupid.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Deeprooted: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

The bank will quickly remind him that

"Cars parked here are at owner's risk"

There's a reason it's always conspicuously written in such places.

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by emperorlaqrin: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

It doesn't work that way. Even if the bank is sued I have seen a legal precedence that states a company will not be held liable should incase of any theft in the said company only if there are certain precautions taken eg. Giving the security man of the said company your car key

In this particular case, the man claimed he told the security men he had money in his car. I think those security men should be behind bars by now and the security camera throughly examined. In a nutshell the man should sue them because the CCTV will give the culprit out which am very sure it's a bank official

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by AlanSugar(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Risky cars ("cars are parked at owner's risk" ) are those cars parked outside the banking premises only. You can't employ security within the banking premises and still put your customers cars at their own risk! Hope that makes sense to you somehow?

MrWondah:
Cars parked at owners Risk.

You have a serious explanation to do.
What kind of wages for you need over 20 million naira cash to pay? What happened to going cashless?

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by blingxx(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Manny21:
What kind of carelessness and negligence is this, you collected 22million naira and kept it in a car knowing fully well that someone could have trailed him from the other banks where he collected the money from. This is gross stupidity.

Guy... What's the usefulness of bank security if they couldn't watch ordinary car park in their premises angry if na me I go Sue the bank o , the security especially they must vomit that money

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by xynerise: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:
It doesn't work like that since he has not entered the counter and handed the money to the Bulk teller

2 Likes

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by emperorlaqrin: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Manny21:
What kind of carelessness and negligence is this, you collected 22million naira and kept it in a car knowing fully well that someone could have trailed him from the other banks where he collected the money from. This is gross stupidity.

So you think someone trailed him from other banks and is bold enough to break the glass of a car in a presmises where there is CCTV and security men. Bros I no wan conclude but those security men hand no clean, my bet is that the CCTV is not working or there is none at that particular position where the car was parked and only them would be aware of that.

Where I only agree with you is ,I don't understand why the man go dey give himself up to extent of telling the security men he had money in the car anyway it only makes them complicit ni

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by royal231(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2022
E be like say na only for north wey person fit jam Ghana must go..

I remember those years growing in Lagos when our future ambition was to Jam Ghana must go..

Those years Ghana Must go dey lagos..

Now despite the insurgency and insecurity na for Northern Nigeria you fit jam Ghana Must Go..

Time to relocate Don dey come

Better cashing out

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Manny21:
But he will think bank is safe Na please
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by blingxx(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Muqtada:
The man better go and do a good thanksgiving to anything he believes on,because you might have been a dead man by now.with the insecurity in this present day Nigeria? You get mind Dey carry 22m like say na 15k without any armed security personnel following you?nawaoo

Weytin this one dey talk ? angry Alaye pple dey withdraw millions from bank everyday I hope you know ?

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by AlanSugar(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Sign and proof it was turned off before the theft. The bank has questions to answer but the guy get liver to leave such money in such a car with a see-through window without personal security. It must've been careless money and it went carelessly too. Easy come, easy go.

MuslimIgbo:
The Bank SECURITY MEN has a hand in the crime!

Does the bank not have CCTV cameras?

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by yad2eidi: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Story

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Manson1:
So even with the insecurity and everything happening around Nigeria, one would still keep such an amount in his car.

Most Nigerians like to learn the hardway
I swear

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Lightorder:
everyone in Nigeria is not a criminal and so , crime wouldn’t unite all. My church had always stood by me in difficult times more than my family, so religion has united me with other members from other tribes and regions .

If Nigeria is like this with all these churches everywhere, I wonder how she would have looked like without the church in a dilapidated economy. Many of us would have swelled up the number of robbers, ritualists and kidnappers. I don’t think I have seen any church that tell their members to commit crime. The Christian gospel doesn’t FORCE or COMPEL anyone to act accordingly. Christianity is not a secret cult or Islam. It is to he who believe and is willing
In religion there’s division like the christain Muslim divide. But criminality knows no tribe or religion or colour. Anybody can get it

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by lakezone67(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
pansophist:

Unless they didn't state cars are parked at owner's risk
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Raychee:
What happened to the boot of your car? That's very careless of you. Whatever happened to bank transfers and other methods of e-payment?
He think the bank is safe
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Lightorder: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:
[sub][/sub]
In religion there’s division like the christain Muslim divide. But criminality knows no tribe or religion or colour. Anybody can get it
you are right sir. Don’t forget even in the US , There are still some pockets of opprobrious division based on colour and race. So religion and crime are not behind those in that clime
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by MrWondah(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
AlanSugar:
Risky cars ("cars are parked at owner's risk" ) are those cars parked outside the banking premises only. You can't employ security within the banking premises and still put your customers cars at their own risk! Hope that makes sense to you somehow?

Nope, not at all. How did you arrive at the answer "Risky Cars".
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by dejavuh0007(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Cars parked at owner's risk, innit?

1 Like

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by backnbeta(f): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Someone asked me why I always take my laptop inside the banking hall when my car is parked right inside the bank premises...this is why! My laptop is just too valuable to be left in the care of those sloppy joes undecided
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Octopusssy(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2022
They should arrest the guards. They are complicit.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Originalsly: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Why would someone just choose a random car ... in a guarded parking area ... smash the window and hope to find something if value in the car? If the car was trailed from bank to bank by someone with inside information... why would the person wait for the car to enter a guarded parking lot to carry out the robbery... in such a manner to bring attention to the guards? Since he told the guard he had money in the car I don't understand why his focus is not on the guard being arrested. Both he and the guard need to be seriously investigated.
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by Hallabee1(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Manny21 post=115334830]What kind of carelessness and negligence is this, you collected 22million naira and kept it in a car knowing fully well that someone could have trailed him from the other banks where he collected the money from. This is gross stupidity.[/quote

aje...

what are you saying gan.
take am

Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by tabaralph: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
seunny4lif:
Inside job for sure else how did they know the car owner have #22M inside car
He said he told one of the gate security that there’s money inside the car before he went inside the bank
Re: ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna by highchief1: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Emefiele didn't appoint himself....

It takes a clueless charlatan to employ equally clueless charlatans to sensitive jobs.

Nigeria has never been this badly ruled!

Even Abacha's worst regime is far better than this.
I swear bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / How True Is This In Nigeria? / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.