Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Promise Ogumu Felicitates With Omo-agege At 59 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Promise Ogumu Felicitates With Omo-agege At 59 (203 Views)

Mallinson Ukatu :100 Achievers Celebrates Billionaire Industrialist @59 / The New Face Of Delta (NFOD23) Group Greets Senator Omo-agege At 59. / Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promise Ogumu Felicitates With Omo-agege At 59 by Details0987: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Promise Ogumu felicitates with Omo-Agege at 59
........ August 3, 2022.

Point blank Magazine

The former house of assembly aspirant under the All Progressive Congress (APC), Ika north east state constituency. Promise Ogumu, has felicitated with the Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, on the occasion of his 59th birthday coming up on today.

Mr Promise, in a statement personally signed by him and made available to press in Asaba on Wednesday. He rejoiced with the Obarisi of Urhobo land, the deputy senate president federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, distinguished senator Ovie Omo Agege, his family, friends and political associates for the good health granted him by God.

He described Omo-Agege’s public life as an inspirational story of courage, forthrightness and consistency in championing the causes of his people and the unity and progress of Nigeria.

“Since he emerge as deputy senate president & playing presiding roles in the Ninth Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Omo-Agege has brought great qualities to bear on onerous task of providing leadership for the execution of the legislative agenda of the august assembly.

“He has been steadfast and resolute in his commitment to the vision that all share under that agenda.

"I congratulate my leader, on his 59th birthday. He is a priceless global icon, an indefatigable fighter for democracy, an inextinguishable guiding light to the nation & an inspiration to us all in the progressives family and personally to me.

The former aspirant wished Olorogun Ovie Omo Agege, Deputy senate president & the Obarisi of Urhoboland, many more years of fruitful service to God and the country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me Oba Of Offa. / Happy Birthday / Catering Service And Cocktail/mocktails In Dugbe Mokola Challenge In Ibadan Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.