Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident (31283 Views)

Court Fines Rufai Oseni ₦70,000 For Driving On BRT Lane. / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by dogmart(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH4zcQjrsrM

He has done well. Go and sin no more sir.
Majority of lagos drivers are guilty of this. No one should claim saint
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by bakol: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
They always claim to be the saints when interviewing others in their studio. Being a journalist does not give you the right to violate the law. More, threatening the police officers with calling the governor was an abuse of privilege.
He should relieve himself from anchoring any program. This particular TV station seems to be filled with alot of politically exposed journalists.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Bvlgari:
Ok we forgive u but your last warning grin wink

You're forgiven and your apology accepted.

Obi-dient and yusless Ipob Biafra agitators should be ashamed of themselves for saying that Tinubu wanted to deal with him and Arise TV people. Rufai realized what he did was wrong and he has admitted his guilt but Obiyusless people politicized the issue. Anyway, there's no point talking to politically immatured bandits.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
So the Idiot can apologize?
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by SouthSouth1914: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Oju4190:
So u think say na anybody when spend ten years for prison na b ex convict abi.....He was charged to court.convicted and paid the fine .... HE IS EX- CONVICT

Was he convicted? Someone should be charged to court, convicted and sentenced by a competent court of law to serve a jail time before you can term that person an ex-convict!

If you do not understand- the convict in Ex-convict, means CONVICTED! Small kids everywhere on nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Nkemdilim2014(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Now you have reasoned well. You made a mistake and so take responsibility for that. You're forgiven, go and sin no more Rufai.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by knowhowk: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He should be prosecuted
Go and Prosecute him
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
No community service, he should be made to sweep that BRT lane for a month

Call governor ko, call mc olomo ni

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by daywatcher: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Nwanne.. I mean the Yoruba and Hausa Muslim ones..
Peter Rufai na Christian northerner nah.. better goalie for 94 world cup..

You see those Muslim or Yoruba peeps that bears Rufai or Rafiu.. na useless people Dem dey be..

You should know by now that it is a futile exercise to try and divide Yorubas with religion

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Jobola1: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oju4190:
So u think say na anybody when spend ten years for prison na b ex convict abi.....He was charged to court.convicted and paid the fine .... HE IS EX- CONVICT

Go school, u no gree. You say Na Agbado u wan dey hawk...see how u dey disgrace Ur family now grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Jobola1: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reference:
So surprised that a learned man like that can make so much noise about an infraction he knowingly committed.
I think his personality got to his head like every entitled little Nigerian who cannot manage success or popularity.

The way those "enforcers" go about things is really annoying.

If e never happen to u, u won't understand.

Na small remain wey me sef for throw one VIO inside gutter the last time. Took me a while to realise the gravity of what I was about to do.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by truthfinder319: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are an impostor. You are not daddy freeze.
Which Peter obi? What is his legacy in Anambra? He used the state money for family business. He stashed millions of dollars in Panama (go and verify from Google). Your candidate, like you, is empty and no match to the main contenders Asiwaju and Atiku

DaddyFreeze2020:
He should learn from Peter Obi how to be Obedient and Useful. No matter how influential you think you are, always abide by the laws of the land
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Spizzy1: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He should be prosecuted
For apologizing?
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
INCASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by VicHots(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
When they come online,they behave as perfect man! Forgeting their actions and inactions contributes to the society we have today!
We are Nigerians!
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by PStacks(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na Rufai start the war.

Na Rufai end the war

Na Rufai pay indemnity.

About the Rufai Oseni Issue, Lagos State has Fined the Arise TV Presenter #70,000, and this is my candid opinion about the whole saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53u0FNqGWB4
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by etrange: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Of course, the management of AriseTV must have asked him to apologize. That's expected.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Winterex: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing apology!
BRT lane i drive tru every day with my keke napep sad
E reach your turn, police arrest u!

Abeg send rufai some of your grace. ��
Perhaps, they used to opportunity of him been popular to scold him.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Realist12: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I was banned for good 3 weeks on Nairaland. Can't reply or create messages, can't even click like. What's my offence? I demonstrated my franchise as a responsible citizen by being Obidient, that was my sin. Since one can no longer publicly support any candidate of his choice on Nairaland. I think it's time for me to give up on this country. Since this platform is owned by a Yoruba, there is a secret scheming going on here to suppress, oppress and coarse everyone to eat 'Agbado and Cassava' by fire by force.
this is dumb , I was also banned for supporting Tinubu. I know y'all like to scream victimization.
I can tell you myself that nairaland home page is mostly filled with pro Obi anti Tinubu post.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by 140oladayo: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
He should learn from Peter Obi how to be Obedient and Useful. No matter how influential you think you are, always abide by the laws of the landHe should learn from Peter Obi how to be Obedient and Useful. No matter how influential you think you are, always abide by the laws of the land...
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Electroweb(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Count your stars If you are in this country and have not had a humbling experience.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by tabaralph: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He should be prosecuted
He was prosecuted yesterday and fined 70k

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by GardenOfGod(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
tabaralph:

He was prosecuted yesterday and fined 70k
very good
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by TruthHurts100: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH4zcQjrsrM

Did you or did you not drive on BRT lane. If your apology is to be genuine, you must mention what you did wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.