Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead (60687 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We the citizens would come to his rescue soon

We are currently loading our internet data logistics to combat the criminal Terrorists

LMFAO
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Lemmyler(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2022
This does not surprise me. I gave up on our security system the day Alex Badeh was murdered.
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by danhans(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Shame on them,no intelligence,no information
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Brushstrokes20: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2022
The lifeless daddy of brainless buffoons is on top of the situation undecided
So damn pathetic doomed dingbats are still campaigning for the bloodthirsty party undecided
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Ignatio(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
iwaeda:
@Gidi_Traffic The AIG in charge of Zone 12, Audu Madaki,was attacked by suspected bandits on Tuesday afternoon at about 1430hrs at Barde Zangidi axis on the Kaduna-Abuja Road. The AIG sustained bullet injury on his leg while his orderly was shot dead on the spot

https://twitter.com/Austynzogs/status/1554758008235823104

And that's someone's father, husband, son, brother dead. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Ckonnet: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I believe these Bandits have strong Informants

Sai BABA

4+4+4 cool

Abeg remove the last 4 biko. I get families 4 that fulani empire
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Naughtysex: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
iwaeda:
@Gidi_Traffic The AIG in charge of Zone 12, Audu Madaki,was attacked by suspected bandits on Tuesday afternoon at about 1430hrs at Barde Zangidi axis on the Kaduna-Abuja Road. The AIG sustained bullet injury on his leg while his orderly was shot dead on the spot

https://twitter.com/Austynzogs/status/1554758008235823104
I bet you that "Ghana must go" bag beside that killed mopol is full of stolen money

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Konjiboii: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2022
E concern una when una dey shield this terrorist like mother hen to her chicks now the chicks don turn out to be hawks dey chop una one by one.

Good riddance

1 Like

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by ufotunang: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Nawaoooo ..I do not know what to say sef
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by ufotunang: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2022
A good economy where there is reduction or no hunger , no hardship, no poverty...jobs are they for the youths and nigerians, low cost of living low cost of food stuffs will reduce all this insecurity and end it gradually
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Reference(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2022
My gosh, what sort of nonsense is all this.... what is happening in this country for heavens sake.
Who are these devils doing this and for what.
What the hell do they want?.... angry
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by donkach: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2022
This looks like a murder case. His orderly looks murdered. I don't think it's a bandit attack. He looks positioned.

1 Like

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by otipoju(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
iramure:
What exactly does these animals want, where do they get audacity to carry out these unwarranted attacks without remorse.

Once you have tasted blood, you will lust for more
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by brainhgeek(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
What a big slap on Buhari who told foreign investors yesterday that the country is safe

2 Likes

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Reference(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
iwaeda:
Breaking: Rector of the Federal School of Statistics abducted in Kaduna grin grin grin grin
Real trade by barter grin grin

Ha.
Is this true..?
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by donkach: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
He can only succumb to his wound in that position if only the bullet struck directly to his heart or head.
He is wearing bullet proof and a helmet. If the bullet hit his lungs from the side, then he would have succumbed pushing forward with his legs or leaning forward with his head.
That position looks stationed.
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Mekanus(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good news. The service Chiefs should be next on the list of bandits.
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
You all should Direct your anger at tinubu and his blind supporters for instaling a gorvernment that has destroyed every little progqess that we've made as a nation since 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by MissionaryArchi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
oz4real83:
The police are gradually becoming truthful with incidents like this, they use to always deny when things like this happen. embarassed
They're even advising everyone to buy weapons and learn how to shoot guns

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by kennethesan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Attacking the AIG isn't surprise since they had the gut to attack the presidential special guard and even threaten to kidnap the President.

Hope they will now be inspired to uproot those enemies.
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
donkach:
This looks like a murder case. His orderly looks murdered. I don't think it's a bandit attack. He looks positioned.

So they should leave his body on the ground or in the position where he was shot.
Use your head pls.
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Samfloxin(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Buhari has successfully taken us back to the Stone Age.
To travel by road in this country is to gamble with your life.
I have personally decided to remain in Onitsha for now,no travelling

1 Like

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
sholatech:
Serving AIG Can Nigeria police now respond effectively to avenge the attack on its senior officer?

They'll be thinking about it undecided
Nigeria my Country kiss
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Hydroxide(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
And Tinubu said he wants to continue from where Bihari stops. God forbid
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Billygee2u: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
iwaeda:
And people are still thinking and campaigning to vote APC grin angry angry angry angry sad
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by tnerro1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai, died were he sat, SAD

Hope it wasn’t painful and it was quick cry

1 Like

Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by wilcox(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
This government has failed in all ramifications, I feel so sad that we still have some people that go about campaigning for this same set of people to continue to stir the affairs of this nation. The big question here is when are we going to come out of this mess we find ourselves?
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by clockwisereport: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
iwaeda:
Who is safe grin grin grin grin A whole AIG, just one rank below IG angry grin grin grin grin

Two ranks below IG

DIG

IG

If a presidential guard can br attacked, who is AIG?

If a whole NDA can be attacked, who is AIG?
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Kambols95(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
This country is finished
AIG? The second in command in the police sector. There was a country called Nigeria �
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by Franklyspeakin: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
What baffles me is that with all the kitting up. Bullet still hit am
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by saintol(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
E don dey set small smal...The fail to do today may come to hurt you tomorrow. This is how far Buhari and his incompetency has brought this country. May we never experience anything like Buhari again. Amen
Re: AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead by adecz: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Well me I can't offer condolences
because his oga, the IG of police always
comes with his big nyash & mouth,
telling us the public that the road is
very safe❗️❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Na only bulletproof vehicle fit
guarantee safe journey on Nigerian
roads.

Meanwhile Buhari is shocked❗️❗️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.