Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Election 2023: I Don't want Atiku, Tinubu To Fail - Okay Bakassy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Election 2023: I Don't want Atiku, Tinubu To Fail - Okay Bakassy (189 Views)

Shatta Wale Begs Tinubu To Adopt Him / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election 2023: I Don't want Atiku, Tinubu To Fail - Okay Bakassy by Dahnny: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Election 2023 is very close and everybody is getting ready to get things done and every party want to win election.

Okay Bakassy have claimed that he doesn't want Atiku and Tinubu to Fail.

Popular Comedian and actor, Okey Bakassi, has insisted that he doesn’t want the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar or his counterpart in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to fail ahead of the 2023 general election.

Full gist :http://subnkh.com.ng/election-2023-dont-atiku-tinubu-to-fail-okay-bakassy/
Re: Election 2023: I Don't want Atiku, Tinubu To Fail - Okay Bakassy by Qtrpst4: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Okey bakassi did not say this.

Una don start. Propagandist
Re: Election 2023: I Don't want Atiku, Tinubu To Fail - Okay Bakassy by Dahnny: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2022
You can check the full news to see where he said it

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: Friends Celebrate As Court Grants Actor Moses Armstrong Bail / Family Sue Boyfriend After Their Teen Daughter Injected His Hiv-positive Blood / Stable Power Supply Is Expensive – Media Personality Bolanle Olukanni Shares Sto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.