Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) (31358 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
I heard he is gay...
spits

someone should help me with meme of that old man spitting.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Kambols95(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Happy birthday man
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai UTI done dey old o life is too fast
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bbn celebrities never last. After the show they find it very difficult to stay relevant
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:
I heard he is gay...

spits

someone should help me with meme of that old man spitting.
So all Nigerian comedians too are gay?
Nigga go rest

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
olasaad:
Humm just passing by
Walking dead

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
saphiere:
For men to be successful these days they have to dress and act like women.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

What happened to that moniker...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
This one na gay advocate
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Chizyberry: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
HBD TO U THE GREAT ONE
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Realmi: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
This life no balance

Before na woman dey wan be like man ( tomboy)

Now men don dey lead, they wan revenge....they don sey dress like and behave like women ( transgender)

Na wah ooo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
What kind of pictures are these?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin shocked Happy birthday to Mr Gabu
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lord JESUS, I Pray thee, reveal yourself to this young man. Show him mercy. Deliver him from the shackles of the devil. Liberate him , spirit, soul and body , in JESUS Name... Amen.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Neymessi: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:
Pls guys

Is this handsome man a gay ?
uti is a confirmed gay man

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Neymessi:
uti is a confirmed gay man

Oh Lord of mercy

Have mercy on your son
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Black Jesus.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
zinaunreal:
So all Nigerian comedians too are gay? Nigga go rest

mtcheeew
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by SALLAM2022: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Radarada! Is this one male or female tori olorun?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by nobetoday: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fool@40
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Happy birthday but why do people feel they can control what others choose to do with their body or life.
If he is suffering now, those judgemental people won't raise a helping hand but can come online to spill trash.
What I am notice sha is people will talk no matter what, so dont give a shit about them
My brother, human beings are trash.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Jalaw: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
All these nonsense gay boys
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gabriel osí
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
EBMedia:
Actor Uti Nwachukwu has released new photos to celebrate his 40th birthday today August 3, IGBERETV reports.

The media personality, shared the new photos on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgxlcjxtc6o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
maternally we are from same place but this em gay and irresponsible lifestyle is not in us.@40 a sane man should have kids of 10yrs no matter what
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lord JESUS, I Pray thee, reveal yourself to this young man. Show him mercy. Deliver him from the shackles of the devil. Liberate him , spirit, soul and body , in JESUS Name... Amen.

What's wrong with him that warrants these prayers? Or is there something about him the rest of us don't know?

Anyway, men and the Ahabic/ Absalomic spirit of nudity and lust are always hiding in plain sight everywhere. Modern men for you. Always showing what should be covered, even their chest and belly hair.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
EBMedia:
More
A Pool at Porty
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
highchief1:
maternally we are from same place but this em gay and irresponsible lifestyle is not in us.@40 a sane man should have kids of 10yrs no matter what

He may or may not be gay. But why are you child shaming him? Not everyone gets to have children or get married. Try and have some sympathy.

Though he's not a virtuous man, he shouldn't be insulted by the quality of his semen and sexual choices.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oji Ike mens!......I hail o
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by bobbiiee: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Pro 27:14 KJV He that blesseth his friend with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, it shall be counted a curse to him.

You can do beyond social media comment you assume as prayer. Do I support his choice of dressing? No!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He may or may not be gay. But why are you child shaming him? Not everyone gets to have children or get married. Try and have some sympathy.

Though he's not a virtuous man, he shouldn't be insulted by the quality of his semen and sexual choices.
oh it’s not the way I took it u are taking it.I’m not God that gives kids.why is he not married again?Lets assume he has Nigerian used semen.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by casppyjay: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
olasaad:
Humm just passing by
diz pics is comically hilarious � thanks
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Streett: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Eat Dirt!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Imagine What A Blogger Wish For Comedian Emmanuella / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker Wed In Greece (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.