Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? (637 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by SerikiFulani(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Hi nairalanders

I need your opinions on this please.

What a life smiley

I make money but I'm addicted to weed, alcohol and sex....I can't help it at all....What makes it worse is the money I spend on sex alone....What I spend on sex in a month alone would buy a brand new car.

I have a notoriously high libido that I can't go a day without having sex and my sperm is healthy and always thick.

Funny thing is when I try to stay off weed, alcohol and sex,I get depressed....Once I'm back to the habit, depression is gone but I fear for my health and my money...

I hate paying for sex but nowadays everything is transactional....Even some married women do bill their husbands before sex.

Another thing is I don't fvck ugly women...I love my woman facially beautiful,sexy,neat and also from a decent home....Not these ratchet ass hoes who're available for every nigga smiley

Hmmm,truly life ain't a bed of roses smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
No advice that will change you, because it's in your blood already which makes up your personalities.

Nah you go fit transform your life by yourself

Accept life and it characters as you see am.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by samuel051: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Alcohol.. really want to stop but can't..
Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by AndroidAI(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
You have messed up your dopamine system... What you need is total detoxification but unfortunately, it's not easy. You might need some outside help. Get in touch with a therapist, and replace your habits with healthy ones. It will take your brain time to create new neural pathways. I think there are deeper issues that you're masking with weed and sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by SerikiFulani(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:
You have messed up your dopamine system... What you need is total detoxification but unfortunately, it's not easy. You might need some outside help. Get in touch with a therapist, and replace your habits with healthy ones. It will take your brain time to create new neural pathways. I think there are deeper issues that you're masking with weed and sex.

Ain't easy at all....I been doing weed for over 15 years and even though I look good,I'm thinking of quitting.

I just gotta keep my head up high smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by AndroidAI(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Ain't easy at all....I been doing weed for over 15 years and even thoughI look good,I'm thinking of quitting.

I just gotta keep my head up high smiley

I was addicted to weed too. But if you're determined to stop, you will. You just have to make up your mind to deal with the two weeks withdrawal which is hell. No appetite. Boredom. Insomnia. Night sweat. Vivid dreams. And the worst, cravings.

But once you get past this stage, you have conquered it. I am six months sober, after smoking daily for 5 years.

See, the benefits of being sober is too much. If i start writing the benefits, it will turn to a textbook. I am now in control of my mind, not my mind controlling me with urges to smoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by SerikiFulani(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:

I was addicted to weed too. But if you're determined to stop, you will. You just have to make up your mind to deal with the two weeks withdrawal which is hell. No appetite. Boredom. Insomnia. Night sweat. Vivid dreams. And the worst, cravings.

But once you get past this stage, you have conquered it. I am six months sober, after smoking daily for 5 years.

See, the benefits of being sober is too much. If i start writing the benefits, it will turn to a textbook. I am now in control of my mind, not my mind controlling me with urges to smoke.

Thanks for the inspiration smiley

I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by AndroidAI(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Thanks for the inspiration smiley

I really appreciate.

You got this.

You can do it.

You will have relapses.

It's normal.

When i relapsed, i pick myself up and try again.

Then try to avoid the things that made me relapse.

I wish i never started in the first place cry

Weed is heaven lol. I sometimes miss the feeling of being high cheesy

But I also understand that it's no longer serving me.

Wishing you the best bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by culf: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
why not start a relationship with a girl that matches you, then reduce the intake of weed and alcohol gradually and exercise more, hangout more. get yourself busy and distracted. it may help

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by shantti(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Garri and sugar. This food have finished my money. I rarely cook normal food cos of this food. I just bought 4 mudus of garri yesterday, may una help me oh
Re: How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? by Blue86(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Run to Jesus, and let His blood purge you..Then go and sin no more.
SerikiFulani:
Hi nairalanders

I need your opinions on this please.

What a life smiley

I make money but I'm addicted to weed, alcohol and sex....I can't help it at all....What makes it worse is the money I spend on sex alone....What I spend on sex in a month alone would buy a brand new car.

I have a notoriously high libido that I can't go a day without having sex and my sperm is healthy and always thick.

Funny thing is when I try to stay off weed, alcohol and sex,I get depressed....Once I'm back to the habit, depression is gone but I fear for my health and my money...

I hate paying for sex but nowadays everything is transactional....Even some married women do bill their husbands before sex.

Another thing I don't fvck ugly women...I love my woman facially beautiful,sexy and neat from a decent home too wink Not these ratchet ass hoes who're available for every nigga undecided

Hmmm,truly life ain't a bed of roses angry

(1) (Reply)

Poison That Kills Men / My One Month old Baby Always Shock From Sleep / Open Box Oneplus Nord N200 5G For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.