Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea (8543 Views)

Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) / Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria / Life Goes On In flooded Lagos(hearty Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea by giwa1: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
LAGOS, - I was posted to head the detention base of Chief M. K. O. Abiola with about thirteen (13) body guards under me. And since the day I took over the duties of the detention camp of Chief M. K. O. Abiola, I was responsible for collecting the sum of N800,000 (eight hundred thousand naira) quarterly from Major Hamza Al-Mustapha to the commissioner of police FCT command Abuja for his feeding.

That is three times a day subject to what he wanted to eat. I also took care of his health by seeing the doctor any time he complained of any illness. In view of this, he never ate any food or drink anything without me tasting it first before giving it to him to eat or drink.

For more details visit - http://ascology.com/news/green360/opinions-sent-stories/18109-How-Abiola-died-Was-Hale-and-Hearty-then-Drank-the-Tea.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Highways To Get Surveillance Cameras / I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.