Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

As Bachelor or Married Man, Can U Cook Delicious Foods And Do U Like Cooking? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As Bachelor or Married Man, Can U Cook Delicious Foods And Do U Like Cooking? (446 Views)

How To Cook Delicious Edikang-Ikong Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf (Photos, Video) / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Bachelor or Married Man, Can U Cook Delicious Foods And Do U Like Cooking? by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2022
I like to cook and I can prepare delicious meals such as Fish or meat stew, soup, vegetable soup, Ogbono soup with Ugwu leaves (my favourite), Beans Porridge, White Rice, Jollof Rice, Concotion Rice, Beans with sauce, Plantain Chips, Eba, Amala, Ewedu, Lafun, Meat or Fish Sauce, Egg Stew, Fried Egg with Fried Plantain, Cocoyam, Vegetable Soup with either Ugwu, Shoko or Ugbo leaves, also waterleaves, Boiled Yam and Fried Egg, Custard, Moi Moi, Fried Bush Meat, Bean Cake, Boiled Corn and Fried Yam.

So far so good, I don't rely on the culinary skills of any woman before I can have access to quality foods. Coupled with the economy of the country as regards the rate at which prices of foodstuffs keeps skyrocketing, it's safe to say I made great choice learning how to cook. So many men are below average class, yet spend heavily buying foods at the restaurant, bukas, canteens, eateries and every other food outlets.

Another important reason I'm glad I can cook is this; no woman can manipulate me to do her bidding. If you won't cook for me because we have issues, I'll sort myself out.
No time darling.
You can only play those mind games with men who can't cook what they wanna eat.

This is what I prepared for breakfast below.
Let's hear what other bachelors or married men have to say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Have You Ever Exprience This Before / Are Lagos Restaurants Doing Too Much? / SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.