Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will (1798 Views)

Illinois County Court , US Dismissed The Lawsuit By Atiku Against The President / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by APCNGN: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
I have never been a fan of Atiku. We Northerners vowed to always frustrate his presidential ambition since the day he said God doesn't answer the prayers of the poor when he was the vice president.

But what did my party do? They, because of greed, elected an unelectable, corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us. In other words, they elected someone that's 1 million times worse than Atiku. This is a party that has Amaechi and Osinbajo

Now I am forced. We Northerners are forced to ignore Atiku's insult and support him otherwise, Tinubu, who is worse, wins.

So tell me why I should ever forgive APC?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Pauldollars(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Vote Atiku and keep on suffering. Maybe you think Atiku cares about the interests of the lower class. He really doesn't and most Northerners who vote him will keep on suffering coz they believe he is a Muslim and Fulani like them.
There are other good political parties for you and the vast majority of Northerners still living in the trenches of poverty to vote for, apart from PDP and APC.

Don't let tribalism and religion eat you up and keep you in perpetual bondage to the Northern elites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by diadem10: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:
I have never been a fan of Atiku. We Northerners vowed to always frustrate his presidential ambition since the day he said God doesn't answer the prayers of the poor when he was the vice president.

But what did my party do? They, because of greed, elected an unelectable corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us. In other words, they elected someone that's 1 million times worse than Atiku. This is a party that has Amaechi and Osinbajo

Now I am forced. We Northerners are forced to ignore Atiku's insult and support him otherwise, Tinubu, who is worse, wins.

Says a PDP miscreant. Tinubu is only worse than Atiku in your dream.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by robinso01(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Vote for obi to be on a safer side na.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Totilopussylick(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Pauldollars:
Vote Atiku and keep on suffering. Maybe you think Atiku cares about the interests of the lower class. He really doesn't and most Northerners who vote him will keep on suffering coz he is a Muslim and Fulani like them

The trademark of northern people is suffering tongue

They are so used to it

Even if you offered them free visa abroad.

They'll prefer to be licking Atiku "ASS" than accepting good life tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by APCNGN: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Says a PDP miscreant. Tinubu is only worse than Atiku in your dream.

PDP?

SEE my post history. I dumped APC immediately after the primary

https://www.nairaland.com/apcngn/posts/5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by diadem10: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:

PDP?

SEE my post history. I dumped APC immediately after the primary

https://www.nairaland.com/apcngn/posts/5

Another gibberish. Atiku will only rule you in your Northern region. You can't impose another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Las las each region will rule themselves.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Goddey18(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't vote with sentiment, if you are not okay with Atiku, there are other candidates with good track record.
Please try and learn from your mistake. Playing regional politics is the reason why we are in this mess today.
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Truthisunique2: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Op, make we settle with Atiku jare

I am southerner and Christian, Na Atiku I want and nobody should tell me bullshit of vote third force

Obi was with the Atiku as his boy since, Obi attended his declaration this year, so Atiku isn't a bad combo

We need to unify this country first, and Obi nor Tinubu are not the options for such

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Opolopoopolonio: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I am southerner and Christian, Na Atiku I want and nobody should tell me bullshit of vote third force

Obi was with the Atiku as his boy since, Obi attended his declaration this year, so Atiku isn't a bad combo

We need to unify this country first, and Obi nor Tinubu are not the options for such

You are not 'obidient' again grin

Piggidddioottt amaka grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Truthisunique2: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are not 'obidient' again grin

Piggidddioottt amaka grin

I was never obedient, I am a realist, when September starts people go begin see say Obi Na town hall president
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
YOUR SUPPORT IS INCONSEQUENTIAL

YOU CAN STILL RETRACE YOUR STEPS AND VOTE WISELY

VOTE THE APC

RULING PARTY

WINNING PARTY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Vulturereloaded: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I can swear u dont have voters card. You are trying to divert Peter Obis supporters.

You have seen the handwriting on the wall for tinubu.

Obidient till the end.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Rekhina(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Another gibberish. Atiku will only rule you in your Northern region. You can't impose another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Las las each region will rule themselves.

But you want tinubu a moslem to suceed another moslem Muhammadu ? Yarubas always thinks they are smart. When Atiku wins we shall deal with Amotekun insulting north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Stopwomenabuse: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:

But what did my party do? They, because of greed, elected an unelectable, corrupt, morally bankrupt, possessed, greedy, over ambitious and controversial personality to represent us. In other words, they elected someone that's 1 million times worse than Atiku. This is a party that has Amaechi and Osinbajo

So, you mean you know that both Atiku and BAT are not fit to lead the country, but you still choose to vote for Atiku because he is a Northerner and a Muslim, from your region. How can this country ever get better? I am from the North too but my vote and that of my family goes to Peter Obi. I will not vote even for my blood brother if I see he is not fit for the job. Nigeria first before personal interest.

You need to change your mindset bro.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Prince111111: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

nice points

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by irynterri(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rekhina:

But you want tinubu a moslem to suceed another moslem Muhammadu ? Yarubas always thinks they are smart. When Atiku wins we shall deal with Amotekun insulting north
You forgot to add note that it was under Buhari, a northerner, that amotekun started. What makes you think Atiku that lives in Dubai, will be different from Buhari? I will advise you to vote someone that cares about your future. Nobody hates northerners, but fulani people have been raping, killing and kidnapping people in their farms, amotekun is only doing their job.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by YourRealFather: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Baba we stand with Atiku, till the match end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by beelon1020(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
OGA that means you are not a man enough... how can others influence your own decisions?... vote wisely this time and vote BAT the generous man... and not one outcast obistingy o...
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by ashawopikin(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
U can support your party for all I care, your support won't make any impact anyways
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by shortIGBOman: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:

Speak for yourself. We Northerners have never abandon our own. Atiku is our own and we must support him against those that insult us daily.
But one thing is for sure, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. The North will never allow that.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by shortIGBOman: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

So, you mean you know that both Atiku and BAT are not fit to lead the country, but you still choose to vote for Atiku because he is a Northerner and a Muslim, from your region. How can this country ever get better? I am from the North too but my vote and that of my family goes to Peter Obi. I will not vote even for my blood brother if I see he is not fit for the job. Nigeria first before personal interest.

You need to change your mindset bro.

You are not from the North. You are one of those IGBO Boys who are impersonating other good Tribes to enable them propagate lies, that are meant to favour Peter ObiTUARY.

Peter Obi is an Igbo man and Asso Rock is beyond him. He can go to Asso Rock to pay an official visit to the sitting President, but he can not go to Asso Rock as a President.

Igbo no go rule this Country.

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
approve for sash to be on a safer side na
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by JoeNL22(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:

Why support Atiku when you could support Obi?
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by EmiDon11: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are not from the North. You are one of those IGBO Boys who are impersonating other good Tribes to enable them propagate lies, that are meant to favour Peter ObiTUARY.

Peter Obi is an Igbo man and Asso Rock is beyond him. He can go to Asso Rock to pay an official visit to the sitting President, but he can not go to Asso Rock as a President.

cc OAM4J,mynd44,dominique rule2
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by EmiDon11: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Speak for yourself. We Northerners have never abandon our own. Atiku is our own and we must support him against those that insult us daily.
But one thing is for sure, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. The North will never allow that.
cc oam4j,dominique,mynd44 rule2
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Stopwomenabuse: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are not from the North. You are one of those IGBO Boys who are impersonating other good Tribes to enable them to propagate lies, that are meant to favor Peter ObiTUARY.

I don't have any link with the Ibos, fella. Not everyone is a tribal begot like you. In your mind, anyone supporting PO is an Ibo.
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by shortIGBOman: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

I don't have any link with the Ibos, fella. Not everyone is a tribal begot like you. In your mind, anyone supporting PO is an Ibo.

You are an IGBO Man and only IGBO People support Peter ObiTUARY. Other Nigerians don't.

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by APCNGN: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
JoeNL22:

Why support Atiku when you could support Obi?

Don't want to waste vote o.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

But you can vote another Muslim after an outgoing Muslim, who are you decieving
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by JoeNL22(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
APCNGN:

Bro......all the times you have not been wasting your votes, what positive thing have you gotten in return?....
It is better to a left-thinking Nigerian and waste your votes on Obi than to a right thinking Nigerian and value your votes on Tinubu or Atiku. The choice isn't yours to make but yours to reflect. Think thrice not twice I repeat not twice before your value your vote for Tinubu. I would rather devalue my vote and waste it on Obi
Re: I Will Never Forgive APC For Making Me Support Atiku Against My Will by Trinitycian: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2022
APCNGN:

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Too Much! Why These Female Lawyers Love Peter Obi / Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku / Biafrans All Over The World Must Get Ready For Protests Next Week - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.