Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Smart Lawyer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Lawyer (5552 Views)

Lawyer Vs Accountant / A Farmer's Genius Reply To A Smartass Lawyer / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Lawyer by me2me: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defence:

"my client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and i fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offence committed by his limb".

"well put", the judge replied. "using your logic, i sentence the accused's arm to one year imprisonment. He can accompany it or not as he chooses".

The accused smiled.  with his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench and walked out!     grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Lawyer by mikuz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hahahaha joke of the month!
Re: Smart Lawyer by Gift4all(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
Correct joke.
Re: Smart Lawyer by emofine(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lol!
Good one grin
Re: Smart Lawyer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
nice
Re: Smart Lawyer by mojounited(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2011
That was a good one cheesy
Re: Smart Lawyer by lysaa(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
*Nods head*
Re: Smart Lawyer by kemisuga(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
9ice one
Re: Smart Lawyer by VALIDATOR: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
grin.This joke surely makes my day.
Re: Smart Lawyer by Ajibel(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
that's okay, my mouth moved a bit
Re: Smart Lawyer by sangam121: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2011
Mumbai Lawyers : Legal consultation from Mumbai lawyer, Mumbai attorneys, Mumbai solicitors, Mumbai law firm Advocates & expert Civil lawyer Mumbai Criminal Lawyers Civil Corporate Litigation Family lawyers Mumbai Network provides online legal help, legal opinion, legal research in Mumbai
Re: Smart Lawyer by eagle22(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
hahahaha the best joke ever!
Re: Smart Lawyer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
wow!
Re: Smart Lawyer by ARareGem(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
Cool.
Re: Smart Lawyer by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hahaha.
Re: Smart Lawyer by sangam121: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2011
We help you find the best lawyer or law firm suited for your needs at Delhi (New Delhi). Various law firms & lawyers with expertise in various forms of litigation (civil/criminal, corporate advisory work) and even international & cross border legal work are available in our data base.
Delhi Lawyers
Re: Smart Lawyer by oderemo(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2011
@ sangam, this is the joke section def. not for no fee no win lawyer,
if you are posting in the wrong section i doubt your smart lawyer i.d.
not so smart then.
Re: Smart Lawyer by sangam121: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2011
@Ode Remo- hello friend if you have rely problem then you can contact with us at
Legal consultation from New Delhi Civil Corporate Litigation Law Firms Lawyers in New Delhi lawyers, attorneys, solicitors, Advocates & expert Civil, Criminal lawyers provides online legal help, legal opinion, legal solutions in New Delhi.
New Delhi lawyers
Re: Smart Lawyer by freecocoa(f): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
Good joke,I wan laff die @ my mouth moved a bit.
Re: Smart Lawyer by Pamperme: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
lwkmd ;d
Re: Smart Lawyer by chumakk: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2011
sangam121:

@Ode Remo- hello friend if you have rely problem then you can contact with us at
Legal consultation from New Delhi Civil Corporate Litigation Law Firms Lawyers in New Delhi lawyers, attorneys, solicitors, Advocates & expert Civil, Criminal lawyers provides online legal help, legal opinion, legal solutions in New Delhi.
New Delhi lawyers

sorry Ode for that big sounding slap. * closed my ears*
Re: Smart Lawyer by oderemo(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^, which big slap. from who to who, abeg leave matter for mathias.
back to new delhi lawyer, sir with due respect am not in need of your services either paid or on no win no fee option.
kindly direct your much needed attention to the village clown, DUSTBIN CRAPGBO, his been given notice to quit his abode @ ijesha tedo, lagos , nigeria.and i think he will need to pursue this in the court of law.

new delhi ko, yokoshima ni.
Re: Smart Lawyer by newbride: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Ajibel:

that's okay, my mouth moved a bit

me too, and i think this is a joke on its own , very funny
lol
Re: Smart Lawyer by ice234: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
Old joke
Re: Smart Lawyer by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that simple. lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Lawyer by bewla(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2022
me2me:
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defence:

"my client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and i fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offence committed by his limb".

"well put", the judge replied. "using your logic, i sentence the accused's arm to one year imprisonment. He can accompany it or not as he chooses".

The accused smiled.  with his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the backench and walked out!     grin

Okene in baga

C me no trouble

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics / Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Do You Need A Free Eye Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.