Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (74683 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Phaantom22: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, shun ethnicity n tribalism, We can't afford to miss it this time around...they may not be the best but these two men are the lesser evil we can afford to choose from considering the other two options.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ibechris(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country

If that is what u learnt from your father,so be it and if God almighty wishes,u might not even be alive to see it happen.

When God wanted Jesus to live and become what he wished him to be,he killed Herod and after that,his family brought him back to Israel.

Issues about thrones are not for mere mortals to understand,but God alone. Be careful what u say.

Do not say what God would see and make u mad in the face adversity.

Do u like the way and manner our youth are wasting away in the sea just because of our wicked leaders,see the number of men and women leaving Nigeria on a daily basis. Some are even running to countries that are even worst than us all because of bad leadership.

I fear who no fear u.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nomorelove: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Oloriburuku..na Yoruba cause all this una mouth making nah

Dem for don refuse una asylum seeking during Biafra war

If them don kill igbó generation then

Una no go dey run una dirty mouth here
Lol. See this akuna. Ori ewon
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ello29(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=FactBoyz post=115342937]New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential[/quotes

Among the candidates only these two men is qualify to move Nigeria to a better and new level. And Nigeria will be great again.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
highchief1:
I have seen them sir but I am a bat � fan to the core sir.

I admire your loyalty to ur group,bro.
Politics should be played by mature minds.
And a lighter note.....
Which species of BAT r u....
An Agbadorian or a Cassavarian.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by zeyt: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think Peter is the lesser evil among Tunibu and Atiku. The only taint in him is possibility to promote hidden Igbo Agenda.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

you can even be a rabbit fan sir. No shits given.

Sorry brother. I wasn't referring to you earlier. It was an error
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Lastmessenger2: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Excellence in display
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Lastmessenger2: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country
says the worst urchine in the universe.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by izubext007: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
The new chapters.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by saintkeppy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
seguno2:

Looks can be deceptive.
If in doubt, please check the before and after pictures of women in makeup.

Oga there's nothing like deceptive in the looks of both healthy men, those Presidential men makeup to look fresh?

We are talking about being healthy, Mentality competent, capacitated ready to lead the country out of this mess we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by elevy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
They are both iconic dressers too.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by highchief1: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
toneroforever:

I admire your loyalty to ur group,bro.
Politics should be played by mature minds.
And a lighter note.....
Which species of BAT r u....
An Agbadorian or a Cassavarian.
lol the two sir agbadorian and all
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Globalistic(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
I love you both our in-coming President and Vice. (GCFR and GCON).

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ini4brandon(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
From thier body language in this picture, I sense harmony of purpose in the two.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Reckyd123(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Celebrate Grace

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Everlastingson: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
zeyt:
I think Peter is the lesser evil among Tunibu and Atiku. The only taint in him is possibility to promote hidden Igbo Agenda.

I put it to you that Peter Obi doesn't care about tribe. Igbo people won't be treated differently from other tribes when Obi becomes President. Are you aware there were people of other tribes in his cabinet when he was governor? Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Men Dem

Nigeria will be great again with peter Obi and Yussuf datti as president, insha Allah

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by adekolaelect(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
These obi supporters are the lazy youths Buhari was mention. How will this make him win election? How will this solve Insecurity and Economic hardship in the land?? Has he even constituted his electionneering Team ? Obi is an Emotional poeple's Presidencial candidate.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Bankright(f): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who with his right senses would see this kind soft, cool, calm, healthy, educated men with great potentials for leadership but would prefer to go choose a vegetable? Na do them do you?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by CoolAmbience(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.

Lol.

Who dash them....

Obi wey lie pass Lai Mohammed.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Pacyrus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Best combo
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by CoolAmbience(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
You have brain, you are sane, you are not a mad person; now why won't these two young men have your vote?

Abi your children should continue to suffer like your parents and grandparents did due to bad leadership.

These photos show healthy, smart, techsavvy presidential materials who must be elected come 2023

Just start by daring to post Obi's landmark projects in Anambra.

Obi no go smell the presidency....mark my words.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by JealousCobra(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Two failures.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Pale and stale...N E X T

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
JealousCobra:

Pale and stale...N E X T

E pain am grin

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by CoolAmbience(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
Agile men

Healthy men

Intelligent men

Educated men

Compassionate men

Workaholic men

Fearless men

Trustworthy men

Am waiting for you guys at the polling station grin

Educated with third class...

Trustworthy by saving Anambra funds in a bank in which he has a stake, and investing public money in his personal business, and by not accounting for LGA funds.

Obi can't be Nigeria's president. He has no records of outstanding performance in public office.

If you believe otherwise, share pictures of his projects in Anambra.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by JealousCobra(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Just start by daring to post Obi's landmark projects in Anambra.

Obi no go smell the presidency....mark my words.

Stop jittering, ObiDatti will be your president soon..

#GoAnd Verify

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
The winning team no doubt
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by JealousCobra(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E pain am grin

Bloody.....? Complete am.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Dubaku543: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
zeyt:
What is Igbo agenda? They are seeking independence because in all honesty there is no love and unity in Nigeria?
Let's leave the fact they proclaim it with insult, what is untrue in being truthful and plain shuning hypocrisy?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
JealousCobra:

Bloody.....? Complete am.

Jonathan is the cause of insecurity in this Country. While Peter ObiTUARY is the cause of insecurity in the East. Both men are failures.

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by inchristalone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Father lord, thank you for answering our age long prayers. Thank you for giving us the answer we've been expecting. Thank you for giving us Obi and Datti. Thank you for making me Obidient and Yusuful. Thank you father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.