Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Make Money Online With Sunpower - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Online With Sunpower (19077 Views)

Sunpower Investment / Sunpower Is It Legit Or Scam / Earn Money Online With Zero Registration Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online With Sunpower by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dear Friends,

SUNPOWER is a financial energy investment platform that enables you to invest on solar panels via the app and get returns for your invest on hourly basis. The amount of your hourly returns depends on the capacity of the solar panels that you purchase.

The app is user friendly and within few minutes, you will understand more than 70% of the usage and hence discover the other ways that you can make money from using the SUNPOWER APP, i:e, purchase of multiple products to generate high income hourly for you, short term fixed deposits with excellent interest rates, referral bonuses from 1st generation to 3rd generation of referrals and occasional assigned task on the app.

The customer service is top notch and always ready to assist you through any challenge that you may encounter.

Use the SUNPOWER APP to get out of debt easily.
Use the app to sort all your day-2-day expenses.
Use the app to generate income for your business.
Use the app to empower yourself and people around you.
Use the app to boast your Capital for your side hustle.
Use the app as your side hustle because you will get paid for referrals.
Use the app to prepare payment for your kids incoming next term school fees.
Use the app to sort your way to financial freedom.

You can visit the website: www.sunsolar8.com to find out more about Sunpower. Then click JOIN NOW and use the code 590187643 to complete your sign up.

1 Share

Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by castro316: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2022
How?
Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is my account as of today. Don't get left behind. Dollar rate is going up, food items are off the roof and your salary is not increased.

Make money online with SunPower and start increase your income with ease.

You can start small depending on your capacity and you can withdraw 24hrs a day as long as your funds is above N1000.

For enquiries to know more and how to sign up and start making money online,

Simply scan the the WhatsApp QR code to join my group. If anybody should ask you for money in the group, then it is not legit. You can leave.
Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2022
It's getting better and many people are smiling to the bank and gaining financial freedom even from their little capacity.

The truth is risk and opportunities for financial freedom abounds but if you don't take them, no one will take them for you.

Majority of us have smart phones with internet and 24hrs in our hands... What are you doing with yours.

Click on the website: www.sunsolar8.com scroll down to click on join now and use the code 590187643 to complete your registration.

Join the WhatsApp group by scanning the QR code through settings on your WhatsApp for guide on how you can also make money online with SunPower!!

Registration is FREE!!

SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE!!

Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by polimaf(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Have you withdrawn your money?
Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by revilomichaels(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Trust me, it is a scam.
Does i mean they don't pay.? Nah
They pay for a while and take people's money and run away.
It happened in MMM and many others.
So, stay away from these guys except you wanna join when they just started... Starting now will take away Ur moni. My friend is already crying. She invested 250k in the said Sun power... She didn't get a dime. More will come out soon

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Sunpower by djbaba: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol. I knew right from the begining that sunpower was a scam. A lot of people did it in my place of work and now they are all lamenting

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Weekly Updates / Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.