Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) (58694 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lagbenjo: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abba114:
you just behaved like a typical black man judging someone because of his religion. u assumed that its his religion that command him to make such comment. africa will never develop the worst that can happen to a man is to have been born in africa as black man. we r dumbs we will never develop

If he really fears, respect and preserve his religion, how could he have written such despicable statement and using his god's name to seal his wish. Now you people desecrate your religion yourself .
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Abattagods(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
congrats sir, i wish to travel to canada one day
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by emsco(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
potent5:

Freedom from PHYSICAL attacks from terrorists like you.
You sound pained?
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Laple0541(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Village boy
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by africantycoon: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abba114:
you just behaved like a typical black man judging someone because of his religion. u assumed that its his religion that command him to make such comment. africa will never develop the worst that can happen to a man is to have been born in africa as black man. we r dumbs we will never develop

These are outdatted narratives and you should be ashamed of yourself....

Blacks are better than western European savages (your god and savior) any day....
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by pacificom: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lucky Bastard. !
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by pacificom: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
A servant in heaven is better than a king in hell.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by mamawa123: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jubilating like this for common Canada. What’s he going to do if he lands in heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Kunlevic1984(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is a movie titled ' Escape from Sobibor'. Congrats to Him. I will escape soon when I pass IETS Exams
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTHEwP0LmZE

A Video of a Nigerian Man jubilating after landing in Canada has been Shared Online.

In a Viral Video On The Internet, As Sighted By , The Man laid on the floor as he sang and praised God for leaving Nigeria.

''I have escaped Nigeria'' he said as he lifted his hands in thanksgiving to God.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzDOB7ArFg/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2db0e5e2-a27b-46e9-ae17-ea3fa5b1c8c3&ig_mid=A78FD703-BF59-4712-9324-C74D2538C0D2
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Omodua(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

A Video of a Nigerian Man jubilating after landing in Canada has been Shared Online.

In a Viral Video On The Internet, As Sighted By , The Man laid on the floor as he sang and praised God for leaving Nigeria.

''I have escaped Nigeria'' he said as he lifted his hands in thanksgiving to God.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzDOB7ArFg/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2db0e5e2-a27b-46e9-ae17-ea3fa5b1c8c3&ig_mid=A78FD703-BF59-4712-9324-C74D2538C0D2
See what APC has turned Nigeria to despite our humongous resources.
It shall not be well with Buhari and his APC.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
emsco:

You sound pained?
Yes. Pained that terrorists and terrorist sympathizers like you have been allowed to infiltrate the government of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abba114:
black people's mentality. instead of us to make ours good we r always looking for others eventhough they will call us names but we dont care because we have the lowestself esteem
Yes, and yet to vote in old fools to destroy your Respective countries. Rest, make we hear word.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Kunlevic1984(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is like a movie titled ' Escape from Sobibor'. Congrats to Him. I will escape soon when I pass IETS Exams
OgaDeyVex:

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by abdulwassi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm happy for him walahi talahi. If I have his way I would do the same..

Please link me up for a job.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by planetx: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dummy your suffering just started or is it not the same Canada people are leaving in droves
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lonepair1:
Why boss
Me sef day eye that your Vancouver as it is less cold , Also have similar weather to UK

Things are really expensive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin Omg
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Ayobeck(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ijesha boi,congrat
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
we keep disgracing our father's land instead of serving it. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lonepair1: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
AnthonyAk:

Things are really expensive
that's because it's the most liveable province in Canada ..
You pay for what you get

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Maidoki1414: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
. Com
Best news from sofa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Running away from your land so that Fulanis will take over abi?

We die here grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Basher8583: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
inoki247:

You think everybody's a fool like you av been to other country u think say I dey daft like you...

Have been to other country and the same money I used go oda country na Nigeria I make am so no think say na everybody dey stupid like you...

I don't see traveling out as achievement cos to me na slaving he resemble to me..

So no be u go lecture me abt the outside....

so rest if you can't quote someone without been disrespectful and showcase your stupidity....

I understand that you are suffering from inferiority complex. Go and work on it.

You have clearly shown to me that you are an illiterate and a frustrated one that lacks self control.

Im here all day for you since na insults you like pass. You go learn manners laslas. Na you go taya.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Mikael0407(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abba114:
i think same bro. its disgusting those people do not love us instead of us to love ourselves we r busy going to their world

We love ourselves very well but our leaders hate us that's the problem.
And as far as being cursed, read on “the curse of Ham” it's a school of thought that believes that when Noah cursed his son Ham for seeing him naked, he also cursed his descendants being the black race
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by SunOfZeus: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm very sure you are typing this from the Abroad.. with Due respect Sir, May thunder fire your left Yansh. Japa is a Must tongue

Abba114:
its obvious the generation of this current african youth are nothing but a bunch of fake ass nieggars what is there to celebrate in being in a foreing land where you will be called names on a daily basis? why you all gave up about your own country and heading to where u r not wanted? who made the so called europe and america good if not men are we not men enough to make ours good? im beginning to believe that black is the most dumbest race in the world. we deserve the name #monkeys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Spain007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
noCAP:
E no easy bro. If tinubu wins, na only like 20 people go remain for this country grin
hahahaha so funny...20 pple out of over 230mil pple
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by bizhop01: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Next level never finish
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by dnawah(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
May the radar of village people never locate you Amen
OgaDeyVex:

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
He left us for Buhari. He doesn't care if you all vote for APC.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
noCAP:
E no easy bro. If tinubu wins, na only like 20 people go remain for this country grin

You sure say you count am well. Na like 17 people go remain, if you count Iya sukura wey dey sell ewa and dodo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
He shouted to know if he is not dreaming. Painful if he wakes up and realize it was a dream. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.