Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead (1730 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by nadisms: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Why not Anambra?

Fake information peddler

Peter obi lives in 9nitsha

I know hos house at GRA onitsha close to my former school in Awka road onitsha.

Peter obi does not have a house in Lagos..

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
T9ksy:

Of course, na! Igbos developed everywhere they find themselves except their homeland.

They will also develop their alleged enemy's land.
Am even surprised (by own admission) that igbos ONLY developed the sabon gari area of kano and not the entire town.

This is the same Kano where the fulanis set upon the "developers" in 1953, slaughtering them with gusto.
Lol Igbo land is as developed as any part of Nigeria even against the Nigerian establishment wish

Igbo cities are 99.999% Igbo made ...there is absolutely no reason why Igbo land should be as developed as it is today but we came out and did it

No region can face what Igbos have faced and still be as developed no region in Nigeria

Their plan was to confin us to south east then use evil policies to strangulate us lmao but we are wiser ...we spread ourselves making it impossible to hurt Igbos without hurting themselves

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol Igbo land is as developed as any part of Nigeria even against the Nigerian establishment wish

Igbo cities are 99.999% Igbo made ...there is absolutely no reason why Igbo land should be as developed as it is today but we came out and did it

No region can face what Igbos have faced and still be as developed no region in Nigeria

Their plan was to confin us to south east then use evil policies to strangulate us lmao but we are wiser ...we spread ourselves making it impossible to hurt Igbos without hurting themselves

Geez, what a load of hogwash!

So "they" try to make you stay in your erosion-ravaged
hamlets but you guys are so resilient ,insisting that you MUST develop everywhere in the country including those folks whom you all claims hates your guts.

What's the sense in developing your enemies' land ? No wonder, the last time, the fulani Lords in Northern Nigeria gave you all, matching orders but your elders ran to kano on their begging knees with their red caps in hands.
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
T9ksy:

Geez, what a load of hogwash!

So "they" try to make you stay in your erosion-ravaged
hamlets but you guys are so resilient ,insisting that you MUST develop everywhere in the country including those folks whom you all claims hates your guts.

What's the sense in developing your enemies' land ? No wonder, the last time, the fulani Lords in Northern Nigeria gave you all, matching orders but your elders ran to kano on their begging knees with their red caps in hands.
I'm not responsible for how u comprehend things if that's what you understood from that write go meet all your English teacher and seek refund

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm not responsible for how u comprehend things if that's what you understood from that write go meet all your English teacher and seek refund
That guy you are quoting and responding to is a well known Igbo hater for ages on this forum and offline. Anytime he hears any positive thing about Igbos, he starts hyperventilating uncontrollably.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Very accurate...in terms of industry and enterprise, Igbo are ahead, but that's beside the point. What I admire most about Igbo is the fact that in politics, Igbo make the most objective and sound decision than any other tribe. Imagine people campaigning for someone everyone knows is crooked, has narcotics charge against him and has practically stolen a state dry. In effect, they're saying that there is nothing wrong in having a thief in power. I can't imagine Igbo collectively support someone like Orji Uzor Kalu or Rochas who are also known thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

okay o, mr. Konkonbility wey sabi English pass the Englishman, you win o. Igbos are the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

That guy you are quoting and responding to is a well known Igbo hater for ages on this forum and offline. Anytime he hears any positive thing about Igbos, he starts hyperventilating uncontrollably.

As if you guys don't jump onto yoruba threads with your inherent hatred. Even whist living a good life in our land that's not obtainable in your "land of the (never) rising sun", you still have the temerity to call us, "sophisticated morons".
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
T9ksy:

As if you guys don't jump onto yoruba threads with your inherent hatred. Even whist living a good life in our land that's not obtainable in your "land of the (never) rising sun", you still have the temerity to call us, "sophisticated morons".
So, there are no Yorubas living in the South East?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
T9ksy:

My apologies bruv. Dunno why anyone should qualify someone that voted APC in 2015, 2019 and rooting for Tinubu in 2023 as 'sophisticated slowpoke' it should be 'suffersticated morons'. They're quite different. Imagine Tinubu. He should preside over his village.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

My apologies bruv. Dunno why anyone should qualify someone that voted APC in 2015, 2019 and rooting for Tinubu in 2023 as 'sophisticated slowpoke' it should be 'suffersticated morons'. They're quite different. Imagine Tinubu. He should preside over his village.

Looks like you're confusing me with you mumu One Nigerianists. Am yoruba but I don't believe in your fulani-dominated govt's elections.

Nigeria's problem will not be solved by a mere personnel changes simply because the system that will produce these "messiahs" itself, was built on false premise.

This country is phocked. It's irredeemable. Even if you bring ten Obamas, multiply their IQ by a factor of 10 then ask them to govern Nigeria with the fraudulent 1999 Constitution, they will fail woefully.

Am all for Yoruba nation, no going back! Anything else is just perambulating like a rolling stone that gathers no moss.

#BreakNigeriaUp#SavesLives#
Yoruba nation on my mind............
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by newcommer: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
If I remember correctly, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co were part of the Buhari crew

Hey papi. It's being a while since I saw you on this nl streets. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by lexxwiz(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Why not Anambra?

Dude give it to the igbos. You can’t come out from a war and still be relevant. Igbos have been In Lagos long before Tinubu. My fathers first house was built in 1882 somewhere in ago palace way.

The East was. Shadow of itself after the aFter the war, forcing people to migerAte. Ask the Ukrainians

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Panda7(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2022
igbos will always support the south because they are in their proxy and yoruba will support arewa because they are also in their proxy so the best thing is to divide the country pairing arewa with yoruba and the other countries
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Panda7(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2022
T9ksy:

Of course, na! Igbos developed everywhere they find themselves except their homeland.

They will also develop their alleged enemy's land.
Am even surprised (by own admission) that igbos ONLY developed the sabon gari area of kano and not the entire town.

This is the same Kano where the fulanis set upon the "developers" in 1953, slaughtering them with gusto.
what has the yoruba done except stalking other tribes sucking for others resources instead of developing theirs. mention one economic resource the yoruba has contributed to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by TrueNigerian300: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Cry cry babies children of hate and bitterness.You guys have fore sight yet some of the worst governors in Nigeria are from the east voted by 99.99% of you guys. Shouldn't all eastern states be better than River, Akwa Ibom, etc. You guys hate Buhari and it was the sole reason you didnt vote for him not because of any comptency. You will leave your rotten leaders in the east and blame everyone for your problem but yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear / Fayose Makes U-turn, Seeks Support For Atiku To Win Presidency / Breaking: Jubilation In Kaduna As Dr. Tafida Returns To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.