Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? (3302 Views)

How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Kaduna State Is Locking Down, All Interstate Roads Being Sealed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by samtol4(m): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2022
2023 election will be base on individual than party . However, the youths should be wiser now . With the current situation in Nigeria ,if you decide to vote for APC your suffering continues. You are not helping anyone by voting for a capable and competent candidate,you are helping yourself.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by maybet081: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Realjerome200:
PO has locked down over 70% of Christian votes in all urban centers in Nigeria. He might not win up to five states,he can garner up to 5 to 7 million votes as so many churches in urban centers in Nigeria have already adopted him as their candidate. His major challenge will be finance, logistics to drive his campaign up north,the rural areas and enough selfless volunteers to man polling units across Nigeria.
Please do you understand how the church operates? there are no urban and no rural.
If the churches in the urban are interested in any candidate the same applies to the rural.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by maybet081: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Realjerome200:
PO has locked down over 70% of Christian votes in all urban centers in Nigeria. He might not win up to five states,he can garner up to 5 to 7 million votes as so many churches in urban centers in Nigeria have already adopted him as their candidate. His major challenge will be finance, logistics to drive his campaign up north,the rural areas and enough selfless volunteers to man polling units across Nigeria.
What do you mean he might not win up to five states? Is it obi ? Or who please?
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by shortIGBOman: 5:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:
I have watched with utmost surprise and disbelief when I hear things like South south and south east is locked down for Obi. Please I'll love to know how the person seems to know south south and south east is on lockdown. I can't talk much about the east but In Edo and Delta states, I'm not even sure he'll see 10%.

I was born in Delta state and currently contesting election in Edo state. I know the terrain well in Edo. In the 3 senatorial districts in Edo state, the Edo central (Esans) usually vote one way PDP no matter who's contesting.
Edo North (Oshiomole area) predominantly Muslims and always goes where oshiomole goes especially now He's on the ballot for senate; expect a 60/40 between APC and PDP here. Edo south (Bini) this is where Obi can manage to get votes and even at that, it would still be difficult. In the 7 LGA in this place, I'm still wondering the LGA Obi is going to win.

Leave all those IPOB Terrorist with their lies and propaganda. Nobody know Peter Obi for Benin. Na Benin I dey now. Na for only Nairaland we dey hear about Edo People and Obi. This is the hand work of IPOB,cause they are Peter ObiTUARY's campaign team. grin

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by VERDA: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:
Na you dey talk na you dey answer

Creating too many account to deceive yourself not us that are full obidient

Suffer no dey tire you

In summary you're saying the good people of edo state are illiterate, they can differentiate between good and bad..

Oga if you don't have what to post just go and rest joor

My brother....I just dey observe him Drama lol.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:
I have watched with utmost surprise and disbelief when I hear things like South south and south east is locked down for Obi. Please I'll love to know how the person seems to know south south and south east is on lockdown. I can't talk much about the east but In Edo and Delta states, I'm not even sure he'll see 10%.

I was born in Delta state and currently contesting election in Edo state. I know the terrain well in Edo. In the 3 senatorial districts in Edo state, the Edo central (Esans) usually vote one way PDP no matter who's contesting.
Edo North (Oshiomole area) predominantly Muslims and always goes where oshiomole goes especially now He's on the ballot for senate; expect a 60/40 between APC and PDP here. Edo south (Bini) this is where Obi can manage to get votes and even at that, it would still be difficult. In the 7 LGA in this place, I'm still wondering the LGA Obi is going to win.
I live in Edo state. I was born here and have lived virtually all my life here. It's always funny I see people living in Enugu telling me how Peter Obi is going to win Edo. I mean this is the biggest cognitive dissonance I've ever seen. It's almost like mass delusion.

I can tell you where APC and Pdp will win in Edo state. Pdp will win Edo Central (Esanland), APC will win Edo North and they will both split Edo South. Pdp will win Delta North, APC will likely win Delta Central I don't know of Delta South. Make the election come sef I don't tire to dey engage noobs that are still talking about getting their PVC (which means they don't have pvc and have not been participating in elections)

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Blazebond(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Leave Twitter and nairaland keyboard warriors to dey project wetin Dem nor understand,na youthful exuberance dey worry Dem,peter obi votes for delta state nor go pass 100k,pdp go win delta state,peter obi See's himself as a messiah and that is a serious red flag,he might not be different from buhari in terms of "I know it all attitude",he will come in and start giving shitty excuses and then begin to give press statements of corruption linked to the past administration. Man when nor gree conduct local government elections for 7 years,man when just dey Carry government money dey pump for missionary schools and hospitals,man when nor fit explain him Pandora papers scandal properly,abeg make una leave obi for where contain am,Mr "I have only one wrist watch for the past ten years",obi na trader that's why him save money for bank instead of utilizing such funds to build more infrastructures.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by AfricanColumbus: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2022
One OP commenting with a dozen accounts

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Felimax(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2022
PapaHadum:

It amazes me when you talk party rather than personality.

2023 elections are issue based and not party based. We have had enough of party shenanigans.

Will you for the sake of party affiliation vote for someone whose identity is shrouded in secrecy? Education and source of wealth smirks doubt, who brought suffering and hardship on us all , then you stick to party instead of liberating yourself from the fangs of party catastrophe?

Haba!

In this case I am not speaking about just the individual. In the Nigeria context it is the party that propels the ability to field in credible candidate. For now, you cannot rule out the power and functions of political parties.

The earlier we realize that Nigeria is a very dynamic state the better. There are so many factors that determine how the political patterns in this country is defined and failure to see it from all angles will continue to leave us on the loosing sides.

The South East may be the smallest but if they have the capacity to strategically look inward they will be able to fashion out a way the country cannot do without them. Yes, they are almost there already but more still need to be done.

Politics without grassroots presence and power is almost very useless and this is one area you cannot rule out the power of political parties.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

Run and hide under that table. Obi supporters are coming soon all guns blazing to rain insults and curses on you, and to remind you that there are more yeebos in Edo state than the Edos themselves.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

When I dey see people dey talk Edo is locked down for Obi I go just dey laugh

Delusion is one of the psychological faults that come with being Igbo. So you shouldn't be surprised by such postulation.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by ChrisP92(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Delta state spokesperson. I'm also from Delta. And the fact that Okowa cannot construct simple road connecting warri to Asaba, through the following towns, orerokpe, to eku, to abraka, to obiaruku to obinomba to abavo is something rather shameful for the pdp which we have always supported before now.

Now he's vying for VP to do what? Do you know the economic importance of having good roads leading from warri to Abavo the famous Bush Market where people across Delta get food stuffs at cheap prices? Abi na pensioners we want go? Suffering no dey tire u? Delta spokesperson
Prof9292:
For Delta, even though Delta North is close to Anambra, he'll get 10% maybe from here. For the Urhobos which is Delta Central, forget the fight btw Ibori and Okowa, Obi won't get upto 15%. I grew up in Ughelli which boosts of the highest population in Delta. I'm Delta South which is between Ijaw, Itsekiri and Isoko, he will get sympathy votes from town areas of Isoko and Itsekiri mainly warri. Forget the Ijaw part, he won't see votes there. How then is South south locked for Obi

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by colestephan86: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

Soon they will know what structure is.
Labour party don't have candidates for national assembly that can win in different South south states . How then does he think people will drop their brothers contesting for house of reps and senate under APC and PDP for his party .

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Prof9292: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Run and hide under that table. Obi supporters are coming soon all guns blazing to rain insults and curses on you, and to remind you that there are more yeebos in Edo state than the Edos themselves.

� Where the Igbos dey
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Prof9292: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Spirit04:
I live in Edo state. I was born here and have lived virtually all my life here. It's always funny I see people living in Enugu telling me how Peter Obi is going to win Edo. I mean this is the biggest cognitive dissonance I've ever seen. It's almost like mass delusion.

I can tell you where APC and Pdp will win in Edo state. Pdp will win Edo Central (Esanland), APC will win Edo North and they will both split Edo South. Pdp will win Delta North, APC will likely win Delta Central I don't know of Delta South. Make the election come sef I don't tire to dey engage noobs that are still talking about getting their PVC (which means they don't have pvc and have not been participating in elections)

APC will not win Delta Central. The opposition have decamped to Apga. Ogboru is the Opposition. He doesn't need a party. Omo agege is almost a paper weight in Delta Central. He might even lose his LGA in his governorship bid. Forget his deputy senate president
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Jesusloveyou: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

you're right,
idiotic pigs don't know politics in edo state.
because those idiotic pigs are making noise in mission road, they think obituary will win Edo state.
they can't win any local government in Edo south.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by sukar886: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Pells:

No be our Edo wey I know Bros ,LP no go even get 10% vote cry cry cry cry
Talk about ur own, I will vote for him

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by sukar886: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Owontime:
South South?
Wetin concern us with IPOB candidate?
Tinubu supporter

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Jesusloveyou: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a failure, you can never make it in life
you and your family and obi will be a failure in Jesus name
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2022
sukar886:
Talk about ur own, I will vote for him
are you in Benin
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Apc people grin grin
Anu meka we grin
Nye nwe isi cherukeya.
How can one man creat a thread and be repling himself?
Sha make una use this thread get up small.

Rivers is for obi E.O.D 2023 model!.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

APC will not win Delta Central. The opposition have decamped to Apga. Ogboru is the Opposition. He doesn't need a party. Omo agege is almost a paper weight in Delta Central. He might even lose his LGA in his governorship bid. Forget his deputy senate president
you should remember ogburu is for tinubu.
delta south, ibori is for tinubu
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Jesusloveyou: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Apc people grin grin

Anu meka we grin

Nye nwe isi cherukeya.

How can one man creat a thread and be repling himself?

Sha make una use this thread get up small.

Rivers is for obi E.O.D 2023 model!.
is easy for tinubu to get river state,
wike, ameachi and Abe will all work for tinubu
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you and your family and obi will be a failure in Jesus name
you know it, you are very certain about that
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

After typing now tell us the person that will win EDO and DELTA
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Lol, tinubu urchins keep bringing up new format everyday. They will tell their urchins the geographic make up of states so they can impersonate and start saying rubbish to sway unsuspecting public.

Now listen, when God and the universe are in support of something, everything you do works to its advantage to achieve an expected end.

You may not even know it, but what you guys are doing in desperation is even helping to make those who believe in a new Nigeria to work harder. The more you're saying Labour Party has no support, the more reason proggresive Nigerians keep working harder, at the end of the day, the margin Labour Party will use in winning becomes much higher.

Remember when you were criticizing that Labour Party supporters are only online and they don't have PVC. What happened next? INEC offices became flooded with youths and they fought tooth and nail to get their PVC. You've been criticizing too that they don't vote on election day, now an unprecedented number wants to vote.

Continue saying Labour Party has no support in SS, it will even lead to more efforts, at the end of the day, maybe instead of 60% they will now get 80% on election day.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
is easy for tinubu to get river state,
wike, ameachi and Abe will all work for tinubu

There are little to no link between magnus,amaechi and wike.

A tiger and lion can never be in the same cage.

Is like you guys dont understand wike, wike is pdp and pdp is wike anything that will make wike leave pdp na to form him own party.

Onelga, ikwerre land esp emuoha excl ikwerre lga , ogoni land and 80% of riverine, ahoadas are all wike loyalist.

Amaechi has little to no surpporters in rivers his hopes is majorly etche land and degema.

APc might win 2023 rivers governor election because of the ogoni deputy slot. But you see the presidential election,atleast 70% nwoele or any riverians will vote labour mark this.

If Tinubu get up to 10% for rivers the ele manu don change.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Dapson73(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:
Many people eyes go clear for next year election.

Obi Pandora is just a featherweight being hyped by social media.

I laugh when some of his supporters said SS is on lockdown for him LOL. They will see film on Election Day.

I can bet it that PDP will still secure more votes than Obi in that SS.

Even APC all gather more votes than LP in any Geo political zone as it is in the coming elections.

Labour party can only win on social media.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Prof9292: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you should remember ogburu is for tinubu.
delta south, ibori is for tinubu

Forget the quarrel. Ogboru will not support anybody. Man is too self centered and as for Ibori, he isn't that powerful in Delta politics again and he knows that bar Ethiope East LGA where he holds sway. He'll still fall in line though.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Prof9292: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Hizzy:

After typing now tell us the person that will win EDO and DELTA

Both states would be won by PDP. Delta would be over 80% while Edo would most likely be 60/40

Afikpo Shutdown For Peter Obi (photos) / A Proof That Igbos Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (picture) / Labour Party Suspends Kenneth Okonkwo And Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69