Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store (1017 Views)

Good Chance To Trade Razer Gold Gift Cards On Won.store / Why Apple Said “your Order Is Only Eligible For Delivery” But Failed - Won.store / How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by nman8899(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Amazon gift cards are the popular cards in our life. You can find the cards in the retail store, market, online websites, etc. If you receive an Amazon gift card, you might want to know the balance. As we all know, for some gift cards, if you check the balance, the amount will apply to your account, which means you cannot check the balance on an unredeemed gift card. Amazon adds the full value of your gift card to your Amazon account when you redeem a gift card.

In this article, we will show you some simple ways and useful tips to redeem Amazon gift cards.

How to Redeem Amazon Gift Card

There are 2 ways to redeem Amazon gift card, through app and webpage.

Redeem on Amazon App

Step 1: Login to your Amazon account.

Step 2: Click 【Manage gift card balance】

Step 3:To redeem another gift card, click 【redeem another gift card】,then enter or scan the code.

Redeem on Amazon Website

Step 1: Visit Amazon official site, and login to your account【Account】.

Step 2: You can select 【Gift cards】.

You can view your current balance. Add your new card's value to this balance, click the 【Redeem a gift card】button, just enter your claim code.

Note and Tips:

1. In the Gift Cards & promotional codes field on the Review your order page, enter the claim code if you have not already redeemed your gift card for your account.

2. The amount over your gift card balance will be charged to your default payment method if your order total is greater than your gift card balance.

3. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.

In a word, if you want to check the Amazon gift card balance, the amount will apply to your balance, and you cannot transfer the money to another account. So if you don't need the Amazon gift card, you can sell it before redeeming it.

How to Sell Amazon Gift Cards for Cash
On the second-hand gift card market, you can find many websites to sell gift cards for cash, such as Raise, www.won.store, Cardtonic, etc. On www.won.store site or app, you can find a higher rate above the market and a good gift card vendor and sell gift cards for Naira on www.won.store instantly.

Of course, the Amazon gift card has a problem that is you cannot check the balance before selling, and the vendors don't know the real value of the card, so there are always many disputes on the Amazon card.

www.won.store gift card vendors are strictly certified, and we has a strict monitoring system to verify all accounts of the gift card vendors. www.won.store is cherished every opportunity for each transaction. Hope you have a good trade experience. If you're interested, come and visit www.won.store and click for Sign Up.

Join us now

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfTYtL31b8
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.WON.store
Whatsapp: https://wa.[Delete this part]me/message/5OSALCHTNABIC1
www.won.store App: Google Play Store & App Store 【Won: sell gift cards】

Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by grossfor: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Well done.
Let me have a try.
Thanks man.
Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by lingleson: 1:20am On Aug 04, 2022
I refer some friends to login up the website of www.won.store
I want to know when you can give me $100 Naira grin grin grin
Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by grossfor: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2022
You can check your balance.
I think the Won.store will give you Naira when you done.

lingleson:
I refer some friends to login up the website of www.won.store
I want to know when you can give me $100 Naira grin grin grin
Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by ruulaken: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2022
I have been received. And you?
grossfor:
You can check your balance.
I think the Won.store will give you Naira when you done.

Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by nman8899(m): 1:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Like this: As the below picture

Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by nman8899(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Le prix n'est pas mauvais, oui.
Re: How To Redeem Amazon Gift Card - Won.store by oliva980: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2022
You can use it for high street fashion, electrical products, event tickets, and much more. You can order a card in any denomination, from $20 to $1,000. You can also choose to gift it to staff or customers. To learn more about ichoose gift card check your balance activate here, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (Reply)

Elphem Profile / Suga n Sypce and a whole lotta tings nyce / I'm Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.