Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) (30025 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) / Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by amzee(m): 3:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations to Mrs Dudu Manuga from Gombe State on her nomination as the National Woman Leader of our great party, Labour Party. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1554881617147138050?t=sbwRnGNuKdpbuxfPGV1_jA&s=19

As Labour Party is getting ready ahead of the 2023 presidential general election, it is
necessary that the party addresses certain
lapses as well as fills in some positions in the party to ensure a strong structure.

The labor party has announced the
nomination of Mrs. Dudu Manuga as the party's women leader who will pioneer the affairs of the women in the party ahead of
the election.

In reacting to the above development by
the party, the presidential flag bearer of
the Labour Party Mr. Peter Obi has reacted
to her nomination via his official Twitter
account.

Mr. Peter Obi congratulated her for being found worthy by the party to nominate her as the National Woman Leader of our great party, the Labour Party.

Source: Official Twitter account of Peter
Peter Obi.

The former Anambra state Governor is
regarded as the only presidential aspirant that has the support of the youth and also most talked about.

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Laggafin: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Look at how alive they are all looking.. not walking old corpses.. well done ma.. and congrats for your new position

465 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:57am On Aug 04, 2022
I love her smile...it is infectious.

It may sound funny but na only people wey never enter covenant with demons fit dey smile like this.

Most politicians in their quest for power liase with demons and evil spirits who demand heart searing sacrifices most times involving the taking of human life by shedding of blood. After they have done the orishirishi, they become very wicked, heartless and derive great joy from oppressing and " suffering " the citizens.

Nigerians should stop leaving politics for " bad boys " and must begin to look for good, decent and upright men and women to lead them so that their living conditions can change for good. They must demand this from the political parties and reject any dubious characters they present as candidates at the polls.

You can not elect shady and diabolic characters as leaders and expect any good governance from them.Like their master the devil,they will only come to steal, kill and destroy.

337 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 04, 2022
This woman get energy oh we are coming

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2022
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. we are ready come 2023.

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by RighteousDemon: 4:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Structures falling in places by themselves grin

317 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by AfolayanBig(m): 4:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Gradually the structure is taking shape.
Even though I am SW, I know who to vote. The nonsense has to end someday.

321 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Laggafin:
Look at how alive they are all looking.. not walking old corpses.. well done ma.. and congrats for your new position

Her smile is giving me joy

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:28am On Aug 04, 2022
otipoju:
I love her smile...it is infectious.

Na only people wey never enter covenant demons fit dey smile like this.

Most politicians in their quest for power liase with demons and evil spirits who demand heart searing sacrifices. That is why they are wicked,heartless and love to oppress the citizens.

Nigerians should begin to look for upright men and women to lead them and their conditions will change for good.

I wish I can send you recharge card for this your comment.

Just a token of appreciation.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Karlovich: 4:31am On Aug 04, 2022
embarassed As a proud Yoruba man I can't help but admire this great candidate, collectively we can do the right thing this time by electing a quality leader that is healthy, smart, and willing to run an inclusive government.

We Yorubas can never forget what Druggie and his son did at the toll gate when innocent people were gathered peacefully and were protesting for their human rights, enough is enough for APC.

Even BMC zombies don't have any metrics to support the reelection of someone from that demonic party

#OBIdience 2023

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Saviourk: 4:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats to her!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I wish I can send you recharge card for this your comment.

Just a token of appreciation.

Lol. Thank you ma. I really appreciate the gesture but I no dey use recharge card

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Ozinlex: 4:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Great minds should all come on board early, there is no time to waste, even the available time is not correct

31 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2022
Real people

15 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2022
That smile just made my day.
It radiates joy

51 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Promisesmiling(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2022
I could see that smile from a mile away , you definitely lighting up Nigeria with that Smile.

A vote for OBI is a Break from the shackles of these Old Cargoes

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by popez: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations ma. God bless and keep you safe as you carryout the task ahead.

Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Laggafin: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Her smile is giving me joy
Me too

15 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
The labour of our heroines over shall never be in vain

28 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by havenz(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Our true Labour shall always pay us well.

Congratulations to her.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by SensualMan1(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2022
A Northerner. A woman of Integrity! A mother!
I just can't help but love everything LP does nationally.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by boldking(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
If Peter Obi doesn’t win this election I’ll my possible best to leave this country because it will be Hell seeing TINUBU ruling us. If TINUBU enter that means people dey mad

I just want a new Nigeria not these old people making us look like fools

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Ahead ahead

14 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Loldorable: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Y

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Pells: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2022
What do I do with this Info shocked sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by Akinsete19(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Our notable party women leader

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Obidient woman not like those useless thieves women buhari appointed as Ministers that steal billions claiming to share it to imaginary Nigerians

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Tinubu Calls For Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.