Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 (2364 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And what was your response?
I bet you have quoted Daniel 2:44 a zillion times without knowing what it means. Lol
If I showed you in the Prophetic Tradition the same thing you won't believe it because in your heart is a disease and it increases because you have deliberately become deaf, dumb and blind.
Lol. How Allah take be Jehovah na
Just show me from the Qur'an only. There's probably no place where your God said that.

I have shown you where Jehovah used the Persians to take out Babylon and also shown you where Jehovah used the Arabians to take out Persian and Grecian Empires.
Lol. Where did Jehovah say he used Persia to conquer Babylon?
Did he establish Persia as the kingdom predicted in Daniel 2:44, used them, later dumped them and destroyed them by another kingdom?
Na only your god fit do this kind thing o.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The empty babbles begins.
Anglo-American in Daniel Prophecy. You and your elders are Baba Suwe proteges Walahi.
When are we looking at Isaiah nah? grin
Jesus greeted the disciples with same greetings yet one of them sold him for a miserable 30 piece. So say something new.

Neither Daniel nor Isaiah is a part of your Qu'ran, the God of Israel wants PEACE to reign in His own kingdom {Psalms 37:9-11} so if your own god can't present it's worshipers {Isaiah 43:10-12} in whose midst Love, Joy and Peace reigns {Isaiah 2:2-4} then it is not the same as the God of Israel! wink

Judas didn't kill Jesus o, he betrayed him and due to guilt he committed suicide for betraying innocent blood {Matthew 27:4} your fellow Muslims from Iraq and Iran will kill one another without remorse, so it doesn't sound the same! cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Neither Daniel nor Isaiah is a part of your Qu'ran, the God of Israel wants PEACE to reign in His own kingdom {Psalms 37:9-11} so if your own god can't present it's worshipers {Isaiah 43:10-12} in whose midst Love, Joy and Peace reigns {Isaiah 2:2-4} then it is not the same as the God of Israel! wink

Judas didn't kill Jesus o, he betrayed him and due to guilt he committed suicide for betraying innocent blood {Matthew 27:4} your fellow Muslims from Iraq and Iran will kill one another without remorse, so it doesn't sound the same! cheesy

And the babbles continues. It is true the Books of Daniels and Isaiah is not part of the Quran but they foretold the things to come. Was that not what you guys have been saying when you except a future where your Jesus will reign forever with his 144,000 Saints? Is that not what you guys say when you walk the streets know king on people's doors and gates!

I presented Daniel to you backed with the cold hard facts of history and all you can say is that it is not part of the Quran? How laughable.

Your last submission is from kobojunkie school of reasoning, so no need to comment on it

When you are ready to be weaned, this Muslim here will tell you the meanings and interpretations of that Book you have been carrying instead of the one-liner risible Matthew 2:78, Daniel 2:44, John 1:78 ways of teaching the Bible.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. How Allah take be Jehovah na
Just show me from the Qur'an only. There's probably no place where your God said that.

Lol. Where did Jehovah say he used Persia to conquer Babylon?
Did he establish Persia as the kingdom predicted in Daniel 2:44, used them, later dumped them and destroyed them by another kingdom?
Na only your god fit do this kind thing o.

So after the years you have spent quoting Daniel 2:44, it never occurred to you that it was the Persians God used to end Babylon? You don't know that it was the Persians God used to take back the Jews in captivities back to Judea?

I am not surprised in any way, this is the results of effective brainwash excercise and if you ask questions your elders will shun you.

Yiut elders don't know what they teach reason why they have had many bloopers in their interpretation and keep predicting stupid end times signposts.

Your other brother even said Jesus established a Kindgom in 1914 in one thread like that.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And the babbles continues. It is true the Books of Daniels and Isaiah is not part of the Quran but they foretold the things to come. Was that not what you guys have been saying when you except a future where your Jesus will reign forever with his 144,000 Saints? Is that not what you guys say when you walk the streets know king on people's doors and gates!

I presented Daniel to you backed with the cold hard facts of history and all you can say is that it is not part of the Quran? How laughable.

Your last submission is from kobojunkie school of reasoning, so no need to comment on it

When you are ready to be weaned, this Muslim here will tell you the meanings and interpretations of that Book you have been carrying instead of the one-liner risible Matthew 2:78, Daniel 2:44, John 1:78 ways of teaching the Bible.

Is there any reason need to wean someone you will later kill in the face of politics and racism? wink

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

So after the years you have spent quoting Daniel 2:44, it never occurred to you that it was the Persians God used to end Babylon? You don't know that it was the Persians God used to take back the Jews in captivities back to Judea?

I am not surprised in any way, this is the results of effective brainwash excercise and if you ask questions your elders will shun you.

Yiut elders don't know what they teach reason why they have had many bloopers in their interpretation and keep predicting stupid end times signposts.

Your other brother even said Jesus established a Kindgom in 1914 in one thread like that.

You said the Kingdom of your own god was established in 1400 years ago and i said the kingdom of my God was established in heaven in the year 1914.
What is the evidence of the kingdom of your god?
Muslims are killing people to gain dominance in many lands even though they're still battling with Anglo-American system of rule. But then who are the proposed citizens of the kingdom of your god?
Muslims throughout the world yet this so called citizens of the kingdom of your god are still struggling among themselves killing one another while they belong to the same Kingdom! cheesy

What is the evidence of kingdom of my God?
Because it is stationed in heaven the earth can only feel the presence of it's prospective citizens on planet earth by the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit ~ LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:23-23} their God has settled all their racial disparities with His word so they have diverted their resources into production of food and information materials, they have erased from their hearts the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone and as for military services they've said GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4

This is what they're preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood as a WITNESS to all the nations {Matthew 24:14} before their heavenly king comes to the earth to exterminate all opposers of his kingdom! Luke 19:27

Now compare the two and tell me which God makes sense with His achievements whether the god whose witnesses are still killing one another {John 8:44} or the God whose witnesses are identified globally by the LOVE permeating their gathering! John 13:34-35 smiley
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

From history, countries had been rising against countries and they wage war against themselves.
God has no business with their wars.

God only fought for his people, the Israelites.

The kingdom Jehovah promised us will be ruled by Jesus and will destroy every government and false religion including Islam.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You said the Kingdom of your own god was established in 1400 years ago and i said the kingdom of my God was established in heaven in the year 1914.
Muslims are killing people to gain dominance in many lands even though they're still battling with Anglo-American system of rule. But then who are the proposed citizens of the kingdom of your god?
Muslims throughout the world yet this so called citizens of the kingdom of your god are still struggling among themselves killing one another while they belong to the same Kingdom! cheesy

Because it is stationed in heaven the earth can only feel the presence of it's prospective citizens on planet earth by the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit ~ LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:23-23} their God has settled all their racial disparities with His word so they have diverted their resources into production of food and information materials, they have erased from their hearts the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone and as for military services they've said GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4

This is what they're preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood as a WITNESS to all the nations {Matthew 24:14} before their heavenly king comes to the earth to exterminate all opposers of his kingdom! Luke 19:27

Now compare the two and tell me which God makes sense with His achievements whether the god whose witnesses are still killing one another {John 8:44} or the God whose witnesses are identified globally by the LOVE permeating their gathering! John 13:34-35 smiley

Oga Ade, you are babbling! Lmao. Are you from Babel ni?

Muslims are killing to gain dominance in many Lands? Lol. Sebi you once an Intelligence Officer? Go find out how Christianity finds it way to the Americas (Both and South)

OGA the Kingdom of God is in you! Says the one you claimed you follow. Jesus says that kingdom is in you. Abi your elders showed you that portion of the Bible? Once you abide by what God commands, refrained from what He forbids, then you belong to that Kingdom. Why you are this dense beats me.

If you want to talk Politics, I will school you. No joke. The Bible too, I will school you and your elders.

Your Death Cult called Jehovah Witness is no more than one of the numerous death cult shouting the end of things without living. You just take a verse, a misinterpreted Verse and make a Religion out of it.

To show you, you will NEVER see a JW memebr quoting or teaching with a whole chapter of any book in the Bible but just the imbecilic Matthew 3:66, Daniel 2:44, Mal 4:54 etc.

The above is the way you have been programmed. Like I told the mugu that came to my house y'day and he wanted to quote Dan 2:44, I told him why not let us look at the whole of Dan Chapter 2. It has 49 Verses why cite only one verse. I know why but he doesn't so he closed the book and book another appointment. Lol

I will recalibrate you. cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2022
cornelboy:

From history, countries had been rising against countries and they wage war against themselves.
The kingdom Jehovah promised us will be ruled by Jesus and will destroy every government and false religion including Islam.
The problem with all the schools of thought (be it religious or none religious) is lack of WISDOM {Psalms 111:10; Proverbs 9:10} they're KNOWLEDGEABLE but foolish.

How?

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information, even domestic pets like dogs,cats, goats and cows have knowledge after all they KNOW their owners, friends and their way home if they stroll out.

But WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information which results in lasting benefits, only Jehovah's Witnesses have this quality. That's why you will see these faithless people read and quote books upon books telling you what happened thousands of years ago but since they're not connected to the true God all their knowledge will result in foolishness and they'll start killing one another. Revelations 6:3-4
So what is the benefit of the accumulated info 'KNOWLEDGE' in their beads? 1Corinthians 3:19 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2022
cornelboy:

God has no business with their Wars yet he showed Daniel visions of Wars and sent an Angel to give it's interpretations? Yet God no business in such ventures. Na so Jehovah no get other things to do after creation?

Your other name is ridiculous.

Keep waiting for your utopian Kingdom of God you are not alone. Keep waiting oooo. Charles Taze Russell and his acolytes don mess with your brain so much so you seems irredeemably lost but we won't give up on you. We won't perchance you return from your straying ways
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem with all the schools of thought (be it religious or none religious) is lack of WISDOM {Psalms 111:10; Proverbs 9:10} they're KNOWLEDGEABLE but foolish.

How?

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information, even domestic pets like dogs,cats, goats and cows have knowledge after all they KNOW their owners, friends and their way home if they stroll out.

But WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information which results in lasting benefits, only Jehovah's Witnesses have this quality. That's why you will see these faithless people read and quote books upon books telling you what happened thousands of years ago but since they're not connected to the true God all their knowledge will result in foolishness and they'll start killing one another. Revelations 6:3-4
So what is the benefit of the accumulated info 'KNOWLEDGE' in their beads? 1Corinthians 3:19 embarassed

The Babbler in Chief himself.

The one that read Anglo-American into the Four Winds in Daniel 7 when Daniel himself says these are Four Kindgoms that will arise in succession starting with Babylon.

Stop talking about Knowledge, and wisdom for they are far far away from you. cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oga, go back to Daniel, the kingdom of God will be established during the reign of "these kings" Which Kings? The Persian, Grecian and Roman Kings.

It was the Arabs, those Noble Arabs, the Companions of Our Blessed Prophets that ended the First two and wounds the last.

Anyhow your elders twist it fit into their utopian wait for your Jesus or Angel Michael to come riding on a horse to take on Nations with Nuclear Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs and many others na your cup of kunu... cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, you are babbling! Lmao. Are you from Babel ni?
Muslims are killing to gain dominance in many Lands? Lol. Sebi you once an Intelligence Officer? Go find out how Christianity finds it way to the Americas (Both and South)

Jesus returned in the year 1914 and he didn't find the faith he taught before leaving the earth {Luke 18:8} so if you're deceived by false religionists claiming Christians intelligent ones like me will read what the founder of the group say about use of weapons {Matthew 26:52} before concluding whether they're his disciples or not. Jehovah's Witnesses began practicing what Jesus taught 5 years later in the year 1919 and today the whole world can SEE the one and only group having LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22 -23} permeating their gathering. When i said i was a Muslim you were making noise yet there is no criteria you can use to refute what i said. Why? Because anyone can claim he's either a Christian or Muslim out there once their parents also claim so. smiley
Lukuluku69:

OGA the Kingdom of God is in you! Says the one you claimed you follow. Jesus says that kingdom is in you. Abi your elders showed you that portion of the Bible? Once you abide by what God commands, refrained from what He forbids, then you belong to that Kingdom. Why you are this dense beats me.
I've told you to ask questions instead of concluding on wrong interpretation. What Jesus said is "the Kingdom of God is in your midst" {Luke 17:21} because Jesus the way to God's kingdom is in their midst!
Lukuluku69:

If you want to talk Politics, I will school you. No joke. The Bible too, I will school you and your elders.
Your Death Cult called Jehovah Witness is no more than one of the numerous death cult shouting the end of things without living. You just take a verse, a misinterpreted Verse and make a Religion out of it.
To show you, you will NEVER see a JW memebr quoting or teaching with a whole chapter of any book in the Bible but just the imbecilic Matthew 3:66, Daniel 2:44, Mal 4:54 etc.
The above is the way you have been programmed. Like I told the mugu that came to my house y'day and he wanted to quote Dan 2:44, I told him why not let us look at the whole of Dan Chapter 2. It has 49 Verses why cite only one verse. I know why but he doesn't so he closed the book and book another appointment. Lol
I will recalibrate you. cheesy

We are not just here to quote books Sir because books are written by humans like you and i so if truly what they penned down was inspired by the true God then it's practical application should yield positive results in the midst of it's adherents {Isaiah 1:18} not where you just read that and quote foreign books only to end up killing your neighbours something traditionalists worshiping ogun and ṣàngó won't do to one another, then such a book is worthless if there's no positive results! wink
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Babbler in Chief himself.
The one that read Anglo-American into the Four Winds in Daniel 7 when Daniel himself says these are Four Kindgoms that will arise in succession starting with Babylon.
Stop talking about Knowledge, and wisdom for they are far far away from you. cheesy

At least i'm not killing or support killing my neighbours for any reason whatsoever so i'm proud of my faith! wink
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga, go back to Daniel, the kingdom of God will be established during the reign of "these kings" Which Kings? The Persian, Grecian and Roman Kings.
It was the Arabs, those Noble Arabs, the Companions of Our Blessed Prophets that ended the First two and wounds the last.
Anyhow your elders twist it fit into their utopian wait for your Jesus or Angel Michael to come riding on a horse to take on Nations with Nuclear Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs and many others na your cup of kunu... cheesy

I have heard you but the funny thing is how the kingdom of your god kills it's own members indiscriminately! cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus returned in the year 1914 and he didn't find the faith he taught before leaving the earth {Luke 18:8} so if you're deceived by false religionists claiming Christians intelligent ones like me will read what the founder of the group say about use of weapons {Matthew 26:52} before concluding whether they're his disciples or not. Jehovah's Witnesses began practicing what Jesus taught 5 years later in the year 1919 and today the whole world can SEE the one and only group having LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22 -23} permeating their gathering. When i said i was a Muslim you were making noise yet there is no criteria you can use to refute what i said. Why? Because anyone can claim he's either a Christian or Muslim out there once their parents also claim so. smiley

I've told you to ask questions instead of concluding on wrong interpretation. What Jesus said is "the Kingdom of God is in your midst" {Luke 17:21} because Jesus the way to God's kingdom is in their midst!

We are not just here to quote books Sir because books are written by humans like you and i so if truly what they penned down was inspired by the true God then it's practical application should yield positive results in the midst of it's adherents {Isaiah 1:18} not where you just read that and quote foreign books only to end up killing your neighbours something traditionalists worshiping ogun and ṣàngó won't do to one another, then such a book is worthless if there's no positive results! wink

Jesus returned in 1914 cheesy cheesy

And you stop carrying weapons in 1919 cheesy

Ko de ni fa fun Charles Taze Russell.

For more jokes, should I text JW to MaxinDHouse?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Jesus returned in 1914 cheesy cheesy
And you stop carrying weapons in 1919 cheesy
Ko de ni fa fun Charles Taze Russell.
For more jokes, should I text JW to MaxinDHouse?

OK the kingdom of your Allah that's killing it's faithfuls Iranians killing Iraqis doesn't sound like stand up Nigeria comedy to you shey? cheesy

I'm telling you the POSITIVE RESULT {Matthew 5:14-16} so that if anyone wants to refute what i'm saying you can do so by telling me which religion before 1919 taught their members not to participate in politics nor join the military {Matthew 26:52} and taking the message throughout the whole world {Matthew 28:19-20} perhaps wise individuals can deny the fact that such will happen without the presence of a mighty spirit King! Revelations 6:1-2 smiley
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And the Babbles continues grin

Luke 19:27

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK the kingdom of your Allah that's killing it's faithfuls Iranians killing Iraqis doesn't sound like stand up Nigeria comedy to you shey? cheesy

I'm telling you the POSITIVE RESULT {Matthew 5:14-16} so that if anyone wants to refute what i'm saying you can do so by telling me which religion before 1919 taught their members not to participate in politics nor join the military {Matthew 26:52} and taking the message throughout the whole world {Matthew 28:19-20} perhaps wise individuals can deny the fact that such will happen without the presence of a mighty spirit King! Revelations 6:1-2 smiley

Babbler, perhaps in 1914 that your Jesus came calling after being gone for over 19 Centuries were you able to carry out his instruction in Luke 19:27?

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And the Babbles continues grin
Luke 19:27

Luke 19:27 will be carried out by Jesus and the angels not humans! Revelations 19:11-16 compare to Matthew 25:31

Keep on asking and you shall receive! Matthew 7:7 wink
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Luke 19:27 will be carried out by Jesus and the angels not humans! Revelations 19:11-16 compare to Matthew 25:31

Keep on asking and you shall receive! Matthew 7:7 wink

Mugu, who are the them? Go tell that your JW moro.ns at your Occultic Halls not me

Was he able to Carry that out in 1914?

I like the last Translation Walahi. Slaughter! Like Boko Haram boys. Lol

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Babbler, perhaps in 1914 that your Jesus came calling after being gone for over 19 Centuries were you able to carry out his instruction in Luke 19:27?
His earthly subjects are to continue the preaching and teaching campaign about his kingdom {Matthew 24:14} but they mustn't hurt anyone {Luke 9:51-55} it's the heavenly armies (angels) that's coming to carry out God's judgment.
This is unlike the lies those Arabs fed you while killing members of their own faith! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

His earthly subjects are to continue the preaching and teaching campaign about his kingdom {Matthew 24:14} but they mustn't hurt anyone {Luke 9:51-55} it's the heavenly armies (angels) that's coming to carry out God's judgment.
This is unlike the lies those Arabs fed you while killing members of their own faith! smiley

If the Arabs fed me with lies, what do we call what Charles Taze Russell and his accolytes are feeding you with? Lol.

Bros, you are irredeemably Lost.

Deaf, blind and dumb. Says the Quran.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Mugu, who are the them? Go tell that your JW moro.ns at your Occultic Halls not me
Was he able to Carry that out in 1914?
I like the last Translation Walahi. Slaughter! Like Boko Haram boys. Lol

YES! The angels will SLAUGHTER all opposers of God's Kingdom while Jesus' earthly subjects must hold our peace! Exodus 14:14 compare to 2Kings 19:35

So we must maintain our peace! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If the Arabs fed me with lies, what do we call what Charles Taze Russell and his accolytes are feeding you with? Lol.
Bros, you are irredeemably Lost.
Deaf, blind and dumb. Says the Quran.

Of course i supposed to be lost and never to be found again by a god whose worshipers are killing themselves! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i supposed to be lost and never to be found again by a god whose worshipers are killing themselves! cheesy

Says a worshipper of a man-god who never deemed it fit to forgive his erring creations but have to slaughter them.

Luku 19:27

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! The angels will SLAUGHTER all opposers of God's Kingdom while Jesus' earthly subjects must hold our peace! Exodus 14:14 compare to 2Kings 19:35

So we must maintain our peace! smiley

According to Charles Taze Russell cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Says a worshipper of a man-god who never deemed it fit to forgive his erring creations but have to slaughter them.
Luku 19:27
WISDOM says sinners will always grow old, get sick and die so there's no need depriving righteous ones from getting the real benefits of eternal life which is God's purpose in the beginning so He has determined to exterminate, slaughter, kill, destroy the faithless wicked crowds once and for all time not keeping them somewhere tormenting them (alive) forever like your own god! wink

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

According to Charles Taze Russell cheesy cheesy
Tell it to the world and let them compare to your own god who sent it's worshipers to kill it's own worshipers simply because it failed to resolve their disparities! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Tell it to the world and let them compare to your own god who sent it's worshipers to kill it's own worshipers simply because it failed to resolve their disparities! cheesy

The world knows already. How long was Taze Russell gone now?

The time is near when you guys will gather and put an end to your Death Wish Cult.

As for your question, please read out loud what happened to the Calf Worshipers from amongst the Israelites during Moses time? Sebi Jehovah invited them for a tea party and beg them not to do it again?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WISDOM says sinners will always grow old, get sick and die so there's no need depriving righteous ones from getting the real benefits of eternal life which is God's purpose in the beginning so He has determined to exterminate, slaughter, kill, destroy the faithless wicked crowds once and for all time not keeping them somewhere tormenting them (alive) forever like your own god! wink

The babble again.

Babble 1:7

Continue.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The world knows already. How long was Taze Russell gone now?
The time is near when you guys will gather and put an end to your Death Wish Cult.
As for your question, please read out loud what happened to the Calf Worshipers from amongst the Israelites during Moses time? Sebi Jehovah invited them for a tea party and beg them not to do it again?

Lukuluku69:

The babble again.
Babble 1:7
Continue.

Lukmon i'm through with you so go and meet your god it's not by force to worship my own! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses And Cash / ISLAM Section Becomes A No Go For Christians And Atheists , WHY ? / SHOCKER!!!! We Heard Prophet Ajanaku Voice- Neighbours!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.