Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East (17279 Views)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair / APC Expects 6,800 Delegates Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by CSTRR: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
If they had gone with an osinbajo or an amaechi, who knows, it would have been a possiblity to squeeze out 25%.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by gregng(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

This is a very big joke. APC is really bad at everything apparently. cheesy

Anyone who vote BAT could be executed by his/her family member

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Liebermantic: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
You mean those on divided camp to support tinubu with 25% you must be high. grin cheesy

Even buhari was given 5% votes..how much more a Yoruba man whom they hated so much grin cheesy cheesy

Be careful. We don't hate Tinubu.We detest Autocracy, tyrant, Agberoism and Nebuchadnezzars in government.
Ndigbo voted for Abiola and OBJ, an Igbo man gave his ticket to Olu falae, A yoruba man making the 1999 election southwest affair.Igbo don't like the attributes of Buhari and rejected him even when he chose an Igbo as his running mate. NDIGBO in Lagos voted en masse for Fashola, Ambode, Tinubu in 2003 when OBJ was using his federal might to persecute him.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by RealLagosBoy: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Apc will not win a single Polling Unit in the entire South East.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by rolams(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Joke of the century!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Marvins009: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2022
conductor60000:
This people think that Southeast is occupied by nairaland bots and brainless urchins.

How can a sensible Igbo man who knows the difference between 5 naira and 1000 naira close his shop, queue for days to obtain PVC then open eye and vote this cow guy? cheesy

APC sheerman I hope you're not reta.rd.ed.

And how can a Yoruba man vote obi and leave his kinsman obi won’t Bev president

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Doyou2019: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
expecting 25% of vote from SW APC mouth go dry come 2023, though am from sw but i know who to vote, all the nosense in this country must come to an end. the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

Way to go!
Omoluabi, Omo Oodua tokantokan!

PO, oun ni a o dibo fun. Peter Obi lo le se!!
Awon oniyeye APC yii ko mo nkan nkan.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Marvins009:

And how can a Yoruba man vote obi and leave his kinsman obi won’t Bev president

THE SAME WAY IGBOS HAVE VOTED OTHER TRIBES IN ONE NIGERIA.

YORUBA WILL VOTE TO RESCUE NIGERIA FROM DEATH AT THE HAND OF APC.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Indispensable85(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Ebonyi and IMO States are sure bankers but I'm not sure of the others.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tonexman18(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Abia, home of Nnamdi Kanu… Make dem no stone una for there grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

LET ME SHOCK YOU, APC HAVE NEVER WON A GUBER OR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN IMO STATE.

AFTER OKOROCHA DEFECTED, THEY STOLE EVERY ELECTION IN IMO STATE, SINCE 2015.

THE LAST ONE, THEY WENT THROUGH SUPREME COURT TO STEAL.

AFTER BUHARI DISAPPOINT UMAHI, THEY CAN KISS EBONYI GOOD-BYE.

EBONYI IS NOT AN APC STATE, UNTIL UMAHI DEFECTED.

UNLESS THEY THIEF, NOTHING FOR THEM IN SE ZONE.

IGBOS DO NOT LISTEN TO GOVERNORS OR LEADERS, TAKE THE SIT AT HOME AS EXAMPLE.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tonexman18(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Lol, seems you don’t know how Imo state indegenes dislike Hope Uzodinma, he was never elected by us…. Make we dey watch sha
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
hammer567:

LET ME SHOCK YOU, APC HAVE NEVER WON A GUBER OR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN IMO STATE.

AFTER OKOROCHA DEFECTED, THEY STOLE EVERY ELECTION IN IMO STATE, SINCE 2015.

THE LAST ONE, THEY WENT THOUGH SUPREME COURT TO STEAL.

AFTER BUHARI DISAPPOINT UMAHI, THEY CAN KISS EBONYI GOOD-BYE.

UNLESS THEY THIEF, NOTHING FOR THEM IN SE ZONE.

IGBOS DO NOT LISTEN TO GOVERNORS OR LEADERS, TAKE THE SIT AT HOME AS EXAMPLE.

Oga Okorocha won Imo state clean and square under Apc for his second tenure in office. It's too early to lie.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga Okorocha won Imo state clean and square under Apc for his second tenure in office. It's too early to lie.

THAT IS WHY INEC DID A RERUN?

ABEG GO SLEEP.

https://hallmarknews.com/rerun-polls-okorocha-defies-odds-in-imo-emerges/
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
AFTER ELECTION INCUMBENT GOV, THEY DO RERUN?

THAT IS A RIG RUN.

https://hallmarknews.com/rerun-polls-okorocha-defies-odds-in-imo-emerges/
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Jesusloveyou: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Akurakambe:
Joke taken too far. � APC won't see 2% of SE votes in 2023.
you think so.
idiotic pigs of biafra don't know politics.
so you think emenike will lose the election because he is apc.
or orji kalu will lose because he is apc.
obituary is going nowhere.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by diplomat058(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2022
ecolime:

Another Tinubu BOT. Suffer no dey tire you?

Even if sufer tire your bongo head, are you going to entrust federal governance to Obi to turn Nigeria to another mediocre Anambra? Can't you see Lagos and it's gigantic economy?

Vote BAT! Vote a proven Development Strategist!

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by 07kjb: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop saying what you don't know,
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by IgOga(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
gregng:

Anyone who vote BAT could be executed by his/her family member

That's why many Nigerians will reject Obi...the vitriol from his kinsmen doesn't mean well for Nigeria.....The level of intolerance, threats etc....you have called Tinubu supporters all kinds of names but when Sam called you lot Obituary you are tweeting every second....attacking the man...doing exactly what he said you will do in his article.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by labelle123(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
wiseone28:
Same way LP is expecting from the North
. LP has a better chance in the north than APC in the east
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Jesusloveyou: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:
APC won't get more than 1000 votes in SE and SS combined.

Anything to finish Tifnubu's money is okay by me though cheesy
tell me which state tinubu can not win in south south.
edo and bayelsa is apc.
ibori will work for tinubu in delta.
wike will work for tinubu in river.
you better think twice if you think obituary will fully get south south and south east

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
edo and bayelsa is apc.
you better think twice if you think obituary will fully get south south and south east

EDO ARE OBIDIENT. THEY ARE EVEN MORE OBIDIENT THAN SE ZONE, INCLUDING ANAMBRA.

DID YOU SAY BAYELSA, U THINK THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT TINUBU DID TO GEJ.

U ARE CONFUSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWR-eidDWA
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by preshyusufu: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Akurakambe:
Joke taken too far. � APC won't see 2% of SE votes in 2023.

no bi south east were i know, dem go get pass 25%. na den you go hear sey Obi no bi from Ebonyi, so i no go vote. how much Obi go give me wen go make mi lock my shop go dey vote. Sometime if i think Igbo man matter i dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by amaridigital(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I am from abia state

Apc no go even get 500 votes in abia state

People no go vote for SE. You and your papa must sit at home on erection day by the order of Simon Guguru(EPA)
Nobody cares about your vote that won't be cast anyway.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by daygee12: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I am from abia state

Apc no go even get 500 votes in abia state

But u want to get 2 million in Lagos
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
[s]
preshyusufu:

no bi south east were i know, dem go get pass 25%. na den you go hear sey Obi no bi from Ebonyi, so i no go vote. how much Obi go give me wen go make mi lock my shop go dey vote. Sometime if i think Igbo man matter i dey tire.
[/s]

YUSUFU, A RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

U ARE CONFUSED AND DAY DREAMING.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Deeprooted: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Well, that accounts for the spirit of the innocent souls your evil administration killed!

That will be the only votes for you!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Nwaajasa: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
He was talking of 5%
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
edo and bayelsa is apc.

THIS ONE SAD IBORI WILL WORK FOR TINUBU AND WIKE.

LWKMD!

U ARE CONFUSED. grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2022
07kjb:

Stop saying what you don't know,

Keep quiet! Okorocha won neatly. Stop fooling yourself. You can cry if you like but your tears won't change the fact.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Jesusloveyou: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
hammer567:

EDO ARE OBIDIENT. THEY ARE EVEN MORE OBIDIENT THAN SE ZONE, INCLUDING ANAMBRA.

DID YOU SAY BAYELSA, U THINK THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT TINUBU DID TO GEJ.

U ARE CONFUSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWR-eidDWA
as I said before. edo apc vote is intact. I'm in Benin those idiotic pigs that vote for obaseki will share pdp vote with obituary
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tinsel: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:
APC won't get more than 1000 votes in SE and SS combined.

Anything to finish Tifnubu's money is okay by me though cheesy
You are a kid in politics and how it works. You expect APC not to get 25 percent in a states they have governor and in states they have people like Magnus Abe, Amaechi and Silver?
YOU are indeed a kid.
I pray we all be alive to see magic you guys are expecting to perform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Forgery Suit Against Saraki, Ekweremadu / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.