Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria (45111 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by ebukajay184: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Better get out of this thread with ur agbado and cassava brain

T O DARLING

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by mach7(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
irrelevant undecided
Irrelevant to you, but not irrelevant to others.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
The woman was like, I know you are lying ooo but just continue, you serial liar, we in the Great Britain know the race is between your knowledge and experienced seniors (BAT and Atiku) but we don't want your region to keep shouting marginalization that is why we came, mind you this will ever be our last visit to you broke ass.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by nnamdi640: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Always editing Tinubu picture because old age is really telling on him. Why are we wicked to ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Peter Obi is not even fit to contest for local government chairman

It's your father who is yet to win your estate chairman election that's fit na

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by foleskay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obi must be a cultist.. Always in black attire. Awon eeyan aregbesola. One dress people. I don't really fancy such people..they re full of covetousness. He's no better than atiku or tinunu. undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by mema900: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Lovenorth: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
DARLINGTON869:

It's your father who is yet to win your estate chairman election that's fit na

T O DARLING
Ipob terrorists have no place in Nigeria's political system
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by socialmediaman: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu will come a distant 3rd position in This election,

Majority of northern Muslims including Those in middle-belt will vote for Atiku and Kwankwaso,

Majority of northern christains including those in middle-belt will Vote for Peter Obi,

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share South-west votes becos that region has about 52% christains and 48% Muslims,

Finally, Obi will get block votes From South East and South south.

I don't know about this bolded part. Fear of Tinubu winning with a muslim muslim ticket may make them vote Atiku
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by mema900: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Peter Obi is not even fit to contest for local government chairman

Because he is not playing the kind of politics you grew up to meet in your country?

Change is imminent, enough of playing politics, now lets move forward as a country.

The people that know how to play politics do that exclusively for their own benefits and not for me and you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by emmyloved(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

how did you know obi was a joke to her? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by franudi: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Redman44(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Honestly, I don't see Tinubu winning the elections next year. Too many odds against APC. Apc will lose more states in the governorship elections. Yes, people will still vote for APC but the votes for LP and PDP will be more due to economic conditions in Nigeria. The battle is actually between LP and PDP. Labour Party and the OBI-Datti ticket is making serious inroads into Northern Nigeria. The election will be too close to call between the three parties.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by africantycoon: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

Let me give you a different perspective. The british diplomat is here begging because her country is poor that is why they want to engage early..... the western european including brits are savages yet most africans dont see this... they descended from neanderthals (primitive sub humans of the ice age) hence the "white" skin color.....dont let them brainwash you that they are better than you....
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by magicminister: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
The did not "Recieve", they VISITED!!!

Big difference!
Besides, Atiku also did the same thing.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by asomatc(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na so e pain you reach?
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Freebills12: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
candidtalk:

Believe what you want. I have told you the truth. Take it as you wish. You're IPObian and your reaction must always be sentimental but never measured or pragmatic.

If you believe that woman takes Obi seriously then you're an unexposed local abakaliki boy who has never set foot outside Nigeria to know how Obi's ambition will be viewed as delusional in well-structured nations of the world like the UK where politics is proper, never a joke, and must come with the power to enforce the opinion of a ruling Party.

A typical delusional mind, she took Tinibu that has no primary school and secondary school certificates seriously? A drug dealer whose party has finished Nigeria? The woman will be thinking how on earth did people like you exist? People who only wish destruction, killing and anarchy... This is what Tinibu and APC represent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Mickykarim: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Redman44:
Honestly, I don't see Tinubu winning the elections next year. Too many odds against APC. Apc will lose more states in the governorship elections. Yes, people will still vote for APC but the votes for LP and PDP will be more due to economic conditions in Nigeria. The battle is actually between LP and PDP. Labour Party and the OBI-Datti ticket is making serious inroads into Northern Nigeria. The election will be too close to call between the three parties.

WOULD YOU IN ALL HONESTY VOTE FOR A PARTY AND CANDIDATE THAT HAS RENEGED ON BOTH ITS WORDS AND RESOLUTION TO CEDE THE PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY AND HOW ABUT THE Asaba DECLARATION.

You people forget so soon and our bane with the reason we are still in the woods. The politicians would always come to bamboozle us at any given opportunity because they believe we are damn too amenable and gullible.

I can tell you are either too disingenuous or would rather look the other way and or damn too forgetful.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.
she would rather have met her ancestor discussing Agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by edungene7: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
You can tell from her smile UK would be obedient and Yusful come 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

E pain am

Wayray cry us a river

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Formidable squad.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti
God bless Labour party
God bless Nigerian youths
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by ShaqFu: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...
I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So you're not just a snitch but a rat!. Wow.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

You are a finished man for supporting your oppressors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Orpe7(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
The way the woman is looking at him calling China China
And also giving fake statistics grin

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Redman44(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
These are my projections for the 2023 elections for Peter Obi.

1. Obi and LP will win the South East and South South states convincingly.
2. Obi and LP will record substantial votes in the South West though the party will be behind APC and PDP in votes in Yorubaland. However, if the youths vote in huge numbers in Yoruba land, LP could surprisingly win 2 states in the South West. I see Obi getting 40% votes in all southwest states.
3. The middle belt might vote for LP and Obi if the current campaigns of obidients wax stronger there.
4. The Northern States will go to PDP and APC but LP can get 25% in some states surprisingly. LP has just started campaigns in these North West and North East.
5. At the end of the day, the Presidential elections will be decided on the actual number of votes recorded for each Party. I foresee more than 10 days of INEC counting votes to determine who and which party actually won the Presidential Elections in 2023. Get ready to watch NTA, TVC, Channels for 10 straight days next year. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Basicend: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

LOL.

Tinubu should go and take care of his health.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by joshyaks3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Our future President and Vice president

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.