Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (41940 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Hushbingo: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Mlink(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2022
They will ever hear, well a lesson to all.
RIP in advance boy....
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by compton11(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Behead that nigga when it is time to kill him and throw his remain into the ocean make fish find something to chop.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by DropsMic(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Good riddance
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Kingcalls: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
We expect same with Chidinma...and y are they still wasting time to sentence her
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Uniquekriss(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy Very wonderful news.Judgment well deserved.
...and on time compared to the usual Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Gracire: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Great! I hope the judgement will be implemented.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by maxjax(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
coolhumble:
Lol he cant be where Tupac is, this one na from gate devil go don hijack am go inside fire

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Logodez: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 091-21410-613
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by maxjax(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy
Mhurfhy:
RIP in advance... Tell Tupac we miss him

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by brainhgeek(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:

RIP only if the other dead souls would allow him. He committed a heinous crime while on earth
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Kingcalls: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good.

They are many murderous minds on this forum, I was have a friendly discussion with someone on this forum yesterday and look at what he said.
Hello, Oga killer, good afternoon oo! I pray you're gonna be next person to be sentenced to death.

Next is Chidinma... A WOMAN grin grin
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by hush15: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by mtngloetiartel: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
which grace? mumu. even you cant make heaven
Mide3367:
Wages of sin is death.. But he has grace to make it to heaven sha..
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Omoslim26: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Good one.
Rest in pieces bastard angry
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by SeeHim: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by WIZGUY69(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
zinaunreal:
Quick to declare sentence but never against terrorists that have killed thousands of people. Not even one

What do you people want? grin
All these children sef.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by meobizy(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Goodbye in advance. No time for the condemned.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Nomorelove: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
LINTUNE:
But ..but..what if he killed her out of self defence...abi na only women fit commit murder with that kind excuse?
I'll take it that you're mad.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Governors dont sign death warrants anymore. He will be in jail and wont be killed
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by DKM123: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good. I hope he isn't kept for more than 2 years before k!lling the SW!ne off!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by jrusky(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:

And Bob Marley too.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
faithfull18:
I hope it's televised so we see it happened for real because this country is the more you look, the less you see.

There are lots of people that are sentenced to death, but most governors failed to sign. Because of their useless religions... They might release him after 20/25 years.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by HandsomeGuyman(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
No Governor signs death warrant anymore

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Tboymessiah(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Death for Death, is a Natural Law.

Hope dem no go break the prison like kuje make this guy no go escape.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Techdude101: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
justice at last
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by mightyleks(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
This is collateral waste. The lady has been wasted. This guy should not be wasted. It makes no sense. Take him to LUTH, UPTH or any top hospital that needs vital organs like heart, kidney, scrotum, liver and all those. Cannibalize and harvest this guy and let him be useful to the society.
they should do it with his two eyes open.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by realstars: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good, justice at last.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by ceaser: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
How about the lady who killed the TV CEO producer?

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by FiremanX: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/08/breaking-iniubongs-death-court-sentence-uduak-abasi-akpan-to-death-for-murdering-job-seeker.html
Finally justice prevailed,,,I hope Ataga wud get his own,,
uniimitedgrace ur useless brother will be hanged,,,remain u

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by WATCHOVER(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mide3367:
Wages of sin is death.. But he has grace to make it to heaven sha..
Which grace? he no longer has opportunities to make amends, no appeal na straight death except for Life imprisonment, may be he would have the chance to do the work of God inside the Correctional walls or else na Double hell Fire
Come to look at it wetin dey PUSSy self?.
Only a compound Fool Rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.