Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening (16275 Views)

MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by slymansun: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
The terrorists and bandits cannot be defeated because they are Buhari's armies.
Buhari and APC brought them to help them win 2015 election.
My questions:
1. How do these Buhari mauraders get their high-caliber weapons.
2. Why did FG refuse to publish the names of terrorism financiers?
3. Why is Buhari and the Nigerian army always protecting these terrorists and bandits.
4. Why is it that in Nigeria, only Fulanis are allowed to carry weapons and dangerous high-caliber weapons at that?
Buhari have traded the destiny of this country for his political, self-serving ambition. He has conquered Nigeria for his Fulani tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by kabillionaire(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Shut up Mr Senate President!
Anytime the Senate under your watch want to initiate an impeachment proceedings against the clueless incompetent of a president, you frustrates it.
Posterity will judge each one of you.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by ZombieSlayer1: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Realist12:

Lagos is the most secured state in Nigeria right now , and it's due to the proactive systems put in place .
Even secured than the federal territory while Nigeria is back sliding the state is still carrying the burden of Nigeria and her citizens and making meaningful progress .
All I'm saying is we need the reformer who dropped sentiments and put in the required reforms that placed the state for progress, we all witnessed major reforms and can still testify to his legacy projects in Lagos, we still see them in person. LAWMA was reformed we still see their trucks picking up trash and sweepers diligently cleaning Lagos streets with dignity. LAMATA was established and driving the Bus transportation reform. We see the BRT lane it made news with Rufai this week. LASTMA is caging the traffic madness on Lagos roads, overshadowing the understaffed Federal Police ‘Yellow Fever’ Traffic Officers. We need solid reforms Lagosians are the most stubborn Nigerians and Tinubu was able to put in measures that shaped the state till today and Lagos remains our pride .
Let's not lose this opportunity all this denial of Tinubu's giants strides and reforms is doing disservice to ourselves.
The last meaningful reform we had was during Babaginda tenure .
The only reason Lagos seems a bit safe us because it doesn't border any Northern states, but fulanis terrorists are already in the forests around Lagos so I guess e go reach everybody.
You guys now claim Tinubu did everything in Lagos so all of Jakande's efforts and policies are now Tinubu's, right? With the kind of funds that come into Lagos from the ports, don't you know Lagos should be one of the greatest cities in Africa but can you compare Lagos to even Kigali?
The mere fact that Tinubu brought this useless government into power even after seeing they have nothing to offer is a good reason to never vote him. He brought Buhari into power for his own selfish reasons and now he says he wants to build on Buhari's "legacies". Ask yourself what legacies Buhari has left if not legacies of bloodshed and suffering. Are we supposed to reinforce failure?
I know you people support him because he's from your region but if Peter Obi was a Yoruba man will you vote Tinubu?
If Tinubu really wants good for this country he would bring out Osibanjo but no, the geriatric fossil wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of ruling this country and brainless morons like you are supporting him. People like you are the reason Nigeria is in this mess
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by collinskelvin50: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Logodez:
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 091-21410-613
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by collinskelvin50: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=collinskelvin50 post=115400406][/quote]
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by Realist12: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

The only reason Lagos seems a bit safe us because it doesn't border any Northern states, but fulanis terrorists are already in the forests around Lagos so I guess e go reach everybody.
You guys now claim Tinubu did everything in Lagos so all of Jakande's efforts and policies are now Tinubu's, right? With the kind of funds that come into Lagos from the ports, don't you know Lagos should be one of the greatest cities in Africa but can you compare Lagos to even Kigali?
The mere fact that Tinubu brought this useless government into power even after seeing they have nothing to offer is a good reason to never vote him. He brought Buhari into power for his own selfish reasons and now he says he wants to build on Buhari's "legacies". Ask yourself what legacies Buhari has left if not legacies of bloodshed and suffering. Are we supposed to reinforce failure?
I know you people support him because he's from your region but if Peter Obi was a Yoruba man will you vote Tinubu?
If Tinubu really wants good for this country he would bring out Osibanjo but no, the geriatric fossil wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of ruling this country and brainless morons like you are supporting him. People like you are the reason Nigeria is in this mess
if you can go through my post here , I never supported Osinbajo, at this crucial time Tinubu is the best candidate Nigeria needs . He has governed a mini Nigeria, he has built bridges , he's influential and powerful enough to execute his programs, he has powerful and intelligent mentees everywhere, he comes from a region without insecurity i.e he's neutral unlike if Obi takes any decision against bokoharam they will think he has an agenda or if Atiku takes a position on IPOB they say he's carrying out Fulani agenda. If you study the dynamics of today's politics You'd know That Nigeria ought to beg Tinubu to be the president, he's Lagos to show Nigeria, he has fought for this democracy more than any other candidate. We have to vote for Lagos styled administration and move past all this petty sentimental governance
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by ZombieSlayer1: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Realist12:
if you can go through my post here , I never supported Osinbajo, at this crucial time Tinubu is the best candidate Nigeria needs . He has governed a mini Nigeria, he has built bridges , he's influential and powerful enough to execute his programs, he has powerful and intelligent mentees everywhere, he comes from a region without insecurity i.e he's neutral unlike if Obi takes any decision against bokoharam they will think he has an agenda or if Atiku takes a position on IPOB they say he's carrying out Fulani agenda. If you study the dynamics of today's politics You'd know That Nigeria ought to beg Tinubu to be the president, he's Lagos to show Nigeria, he has fought for this democracy more than any other candidate. We have to vote for Lagos styled administration and move past all this petty sentimental governance
Guy TInubu is too old to shoulder the responsibilities of a dynamic country like Nigeria. He's to senile to handle the functions expected of a president. If he really meant well for this country he should've presented Osibanjo and then supported Osinbajo with his resources but No, he just wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of becoming president.
He may have the power and the funds, but what a good man does is to present his good son if he himself is too infirm to handle issues. Tinubu's greed is the only reason he wants to be president, and I'm sure you know that. After what we're passing through in Buhari's hands, I'm baffled at why you people are still supporting an old man
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Level Of Insecurity Frightening by Realist12: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Guy TInubu is too old to shoulder the responsibilities of a dynamic country like Nigeria. He's to senile to handle the functions expected of a president. If he really meant well for this country he should've presented Osibanjo and then supported Osinbajo with his resources but No, he just wants to fulfill his lifelong ambition of becoming president.
He may have the power and the funds, but what a good man does is to present his good son if he himself is too infirm to handle issues. Tinubu's greed is the only reason he wants to be president, and I'm sure you know that. After what we're passing through in Buhari's hands, I'm baffled at why you people are still supporting an old man
[b][/b]"IF"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.