Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed (48411 Views)

Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Buhari Commends 2 Security Men For Returning Bag Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Francisalao9(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Can Yoruba woman contest in Northern part of the country??
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Obidient4life2: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigerian politics will be revamped come 2023
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Antoeni(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
See this PDP Woman,call on your Native Doctors Hot Line and Seek help and Backup
We OBIdient Only Look up to God Almighty

Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by TooMuchStuff: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
AMAC federal constituency no be moimoi o

Na the Aso Rock Villa House of Rep Oga be dat naa

The hustle for this Seat na BLOOD o.o if u are not gbagyi tribesmen

1 Like

Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Apexmoh: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
A
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by KingRSHD2(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Everybody is not safe again ...including leaders shocked its well

1 Like

Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by LoveFayfay(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mama rest abeg
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by FiremanX: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na u Sabi,,,I no get any sympathy for any politician,,,
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Freelane33(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Life
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by DropsMic(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Politics in thw black man's land
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by SmellyNyash: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
PDP Igbos are always raising false alarm
Akwuya dolo
Stop using your anus to reason
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by MITCHELL96: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
She doesn't even look like someone that will work.

All these big for nothing that just want to chop Nigerian money and do nothing.

Make everybody taste how the insecurity they caused dey be, nonsense.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by benardtotti(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
AquaBekee:
Here

With all the earnestness I possess I can tell you PDP have a deep hand in the insecurity affecting this nation.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Splitmind: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stop crying and face your constituency
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by zedegit: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by PlayerMeji: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
What sort of fuckery is this?

If dem ask you na say wetin you dey do wen you typed these uncouth words you go tell dem say you dey work.

Shior

Killerbag36:
Nice one i pray ur enemies get to u soon,
Mama wem say pikin no go sleep mk e de awake to mk sure the pikin no sleep

U never see anything u carry full society money balance u feel say u go get rest of mind
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by VEHINTOLAR: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
You will eventually be killed if you think the cabals will allow a Yoruba woman that you're, to take or hold any elective post in Abuja constituency ! As a Yoruba woman,there is nothing NORTHERN about you. The earlier you know that,the better and safer for you ! It does not matter even if you're from Kwara,Kogi or even Niger state;you're Yoruba and there is,again nothing NORTHERN about you !
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by newnigerdelta00: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
cosmatika:
Good one.
The insecurity don dey reach everybody.
For those supporting bad politicians because of tribalism, personal gain or religion, insecurity and bad economy no dey check those things before e reach your side.
So if you like be saying we will teach Igbos a lesson next year, e go reach all man

Meanwhile, abeg who be this masquerade we've been seeing his picture today?
Can the agbado master show us his pi

ctures in Abuja mosque tomorrow like he has been doing in recent times

Your comment is worst than insecurities, idiot'
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Quicksilver5: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
elections are not free and fair in Nigeria
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by faithfull18(f): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by hollandis(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crazy woman ,she made this about herself instead of the 2 aides that died .Useless degenerate
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Amumaigwe: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
AquaBekee:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/killing-of-my-aides-political-says-pdp-former-house-of-reps-aspirant-insists/

Lamentations dey sweet for some pipu mouth. This is what the poor has been suffering since while the political class stayed aloof unbeknown to them that it is turn by turn. A pity.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Walealoba(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
sainsburry:
Hmmmmm The Lord Is Your Strength Ma

Sir please check my signature I need your help
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by DKM123: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigerian Politics is back to the time of killings and harassments. If PDP did this in 2015, will the failure called Pa Bubu have taken the seat from the then president?
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Selfmotivated: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
AquaBekee:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/killing-of-my-aides-political-says-pdp-former-house-of-reps-aspirant-insists/
9ja is a shitty place to live in... Living by grace everyday in this goddamm shithole, surviving is by probability... Welcome to the wild west... Nigga not smiling cos they are always on the beat.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ndi "sai baba" I greet una!
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Savedday: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh Terrorist! Give am to all this our wicked politicians wotowoto. Most especially does stupid senators

I want all of them to experience what the common man on the street and villages are experiencing.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Savedday: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh Terrorist! Give am to all these our wicked politicians wotowoto. Most especially does stupid senators

I want all of them to experience what the common man on the street and villages are experiencing.
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by bigpicture001: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASUU members will not see this... They are only interested in the salary of lawmakers.....

But never want to share in thier risk to life.... Useless ppl
Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by Sunday2021: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yoruba woman want to be rep in the north but they will not allow igbo man to be governor of Lagos state.
I had a dream that one day an igbo man Will be governor of Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.