Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) (33403 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by Duru009(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Arise TV is d best in Nigeria, they made him feel at home, thereafter drill him with questions.

They have no rival for now.....

Seun will soon move to Arise tv

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
sharpshap:
Their problem

Talk say he pain u na...
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by zionstaar75: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
1000OO:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name
this is becoming boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
1000OO:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name

Same Jesus stood for the sick and old , idiot's ,...one day u go old and sick and your sickness can be the worst.on that day kindly remember what and your useless Christians wished others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Oshio is rock solid. Very fit and impeccably lucid.

I was very impressed with his performance during the interview with Arise. He was well prepared, calm, and spoke impressively.

The 3 arise interviewers were spell bound.

Any day, Oshiomole is an asset
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by Askmewhy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rubbish!!! after he politely insulted Rufai on national Television during interview.
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by Emmanportal: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
What's next after CASHING OUT on Bola d Ashiwaju, if na u nko? Jagaban pay well
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by yusluvad(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Abujason:

Okay.
I’m coming…
Thank you sir!
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by Keegan: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

More like any attempt to brainwash Nigerians into electing an IPIG terrorist lying China man will never happen. It's an attempt that will end up in futility.

Take that to the bank.

Don't mind the fool, he has forgotten that Aso Rock is for Nigerians and not for biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by iyaniwura7nneka: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
After the dance, drilling follows. Oshomole is full of energy and rhymes in his mouth.After the dance, drilling follows. Oshomole is full of energy and rhymes in his mouth....
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by daygee12: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
DavSagacity:
No let them package an 86 years old grandpa as 70 years Old for u Oooo ... We all Sabi as the thing dey go.

Nothing like Packaging
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by highness25(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by toprealman: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
These guys are clowns
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by Ykc2(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Arise TV is d best in Nigeria, they made him feel at home, thereafter drill him with questions.
that Ruben abati is not truthful people are complaining about him
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by epondudu: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
toujurs:
keep quiet abeg
Keep supporting obscenity and decadence in society. Imagine what will happen if an ordinary poor underprivileged indigent person like you broke the law who will you call?
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2022
ZAyyee:
Dance of shame

Uou are in pain because osho no agree to be stupid and follow obushit baa?

Ndooh!!!

You will be alright las las. Go on with your bitterness and agony I pray you don't die young on top of politics you won't gain anything from.
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by fxexperts: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Same Jesus stood for the sick and old , idiot's ,...one day u go old and sick and your sickness can be the worst.on that day kindly remember what and your useless Christians wished others
Because i will get old one day, means i will make my grand mother the head of my home t run my business abi. you emotional bigots are the problem of this country. When am old Alaye i will retire and make my children run my business peacefully. Black man mentality is your problem.
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by toujurs: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
epondudu:

Keep supporting obscenity and decadence in society. Imagine what will happen if an ordinary poor underprivileged indigent person like you broke the law who will you call?
Do you know how much these police men extort from private car owners, 70,000. How many nigerians earn up to that for a month, even if he uses the brt lane. Should he be charged such amount, isn't that extortion and wickedness
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by epondudu: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
toujurs:
Do you know how much these police men extort from private car owners, 70,000. How many nigerians earn up to that for a month, even if he uses the brt lane? Should he be charged such an amount, isn't that extortion and wickedness

He broke the law.
Offense 1:
Use of BRT Lite corridor
1st offender- N20, 000
Subsequent Offender- N30,000

Imprisonment for a term of three years, or both fine and imprisonment.
Offense 2:
Motorist resisting arrest
1st offender- N20, 000

Offense 3:
Disobeying traffic control personnel
1st offender- N20, 000

How much is 70k compared to his offense
Note: this law has been upgraded by this administration but the mobile court tampered mercy with justice since he has apologized.
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by toujurs: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
epondudu:

He broke the law.
Offense 1:
Use of BRT Lite corridor
1st offender- N20, 000

Imprisonment for a term of three years, or both fine and imprisonment.
Offense 2:
Motorist resisting arrest
1st offender- N20, 000

Offense 3:
Disobeying traffic control personnel
1st offender- N20, 000

How much is 70k compared to his offense
Note: this law has been upgraded by this administration but the mobile court tampered mercy with justice since he has apologized.
i guess danfo drivers are immune to this law cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by epondudu: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
toujurs:
i guess danfo drivers are immune to this law cheesy
I can quote their own for you this is for private cars.
Re: Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) by toujurs: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
epondudu:

I can quote their own for you this is for private cars.
Do you even stay in lagos , Oga i don't think you know how lawless lagos is under sanwo olu govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation / “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.