Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona (2777 Views)

Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Moscomosesarigo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Barcelona may have to take a pay cut unexpectedly, but oddly enough, Chelsea may come to the rescue.

The two clubs have been embroiled in a feud this summer over Rafinha and Jules over his Kunde, while also trying to negotiate for several players from the opposite side.

On Wednesday night, it was revealed that Chelsea are interested in Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The 33-year-old could replace the Blues if Timo Werner leaves the club.

Sport he issued a report from the Telegraph that the Gabonese were ready to return to London. Aubameyang only joined Barcelona in early February and scored 13 goals late last season, but the arrival of Robert Lewandowski will likely see him play second fiddle this season.

With salaries rising this season, it is likely that Barcelona will also accept a transfer. Xavi Hernández is keen to have two big-name players in all his positions, which could benefit the club financially and players in terms of playing time.

https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/08/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-joins-chelsea.html

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by foxxydude: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mad oh
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Brainmytool: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chelsea sign osimhen naw

2 Likes

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by joxxy01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
True
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by macho44(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Moscomosesarigo:
Barcelona may have to take a pay cut unexpectedly, but oddly enough, Chelsea may come to the rescue.

The two clubs have been embroiled in a feud this summer over Rafinha and Jules over his Kunde, while also trying to negotiate for several players from the opposite side.

On Wednesday night, it was revealed that Chelsea are interested in Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The 33-year-old could replace the Blues if Timo Werner leaves the club.

Sport he issued a report from the Telegraph that the Gabonese were ready to return to London. Aubameyang only joined Barcelona in early February and scored 13 goals late last season, but the arrival of Robert Lewandowski will likely see him play second fiddle this season.

With salaries rising this season, it is likely that Barcelona will also accept a transfer. Xavi Hernández is keen to have two big-name players in all his positions, which could benefit the club financially and players in terms of playing time.

https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/08/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-joins-chelsea.html
Arteta won't like this grin

Are you a fan of the English Premier League?
Do you have a knack for predicting the correct outcome of any football match?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your gift to good use and join the best EPL Prediction League.

Pickem EPL Prediction League is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started tap the link in my Signature

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Artiiclebeast: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2022
This guy wan come settle scores with Arteta.

Bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Kingsmm55: 3:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Chelsea will repeat their mistake with lukaku in aubermaghern

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Broveens42(m): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Chelsea will repeat their mistake with lukaku in aubermaghern

Aubameyang can never be a mistake in a Tuchel's set up.
I won't call him a striker but a finisher who would flourish with Sterling by his side
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Sucre6: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Broveens42:

Aubameyang can never be a mistake in a Tuchel's set up.
I won't call him a striker but a finisher who would flourish with Sterling by his side

Is he a better prolific finisher than lukaku? I will rate lukaku over Abunayang anytime any day, but him playing at Chelsea at this point in his career is just a career suicide, he should have stayed in Barcelona where he is well understood, even within the short period he's spent there, plus rahim sterling way dey run pass ball, seriously grin
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Broveens42(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sucre6:

Is he a better prolific finisher than lukaku? I will rate lukaku over Abunayang anytime any day, but him playing at Chelsea at this point in his career is just a career suicide, he should have stayed in Barcelona where he is well understood, even within the short period he's spent there, plus rahim sterling way dey run pass ball, seriously grin

Read my post again..
I said Aubu would flourish in a familiar tuchel-system. I didn't say He is the best.

Chelsea didn't have the best of strikers when the won 2021UCL... And certainly now, auba is better than werner in terms of finishing.

Don't bring in lukaku into this discuss because he is a big flop in England

For Sterling,
you are scared of that lad.
I can tell from your postgrin

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Secondly: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Wizywiz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Secondly:
Fake news.
original fake news bro...Auba that said he isn't leaving Barca
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Sucre6: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Broveens42:

Read my post again..
I said Aubu would flourish in a familiar tuchel-system. I didn't say He is the best.

Chelsea didn't have the best of strikers when the won 2021UCL... And certainly now, auba is better than werner in terms of finishing.

Don't bring in lukaku into this discuss because he is a big flop in England

For Sterling,
you are scared of that lad.
I can tell from your postgrin

I don't need to be scared of him, I am an Arsenal fans and I loved his input in the club before leaving, and I have always wanted the best for him, but I stil prefer lukaku to him, lukaku is a prolific finisher, because he didn't flourish at the Stanford bridge didn't make him a flop

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Broveens42(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sucre6:

I don't need to be scared of him, I am an Arsenal fans and I loved his input in the club before leaving, and I have always wanted the best for him, but I stil prefer lukaku to him, lukaku is a prolific finisher, because he didn't flourish at the Stanford bridge didn't make him a flop

Why are you finding it difficult to admit lukaku is a flop in England?
Lukaku would jump at the opportunity to join a London rival after the fall out with tuchel..
You should have gone for him nau.. instead of Gabriel grin
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Sucre6: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Broveens42:

Why are you finding it difficult to admit lukaku is a flop in England?
Lukaku would jump at the opportunity to join a London rival after the fall out with tuchel..
You should have gone for him nau.. instead of Gabriel grin

Gabriel is young and will fit very well in the Emirate but lukaku in the other hand might not fit in , but that doesn't make him a flop, he will do well in intalia serial A and even Spanish laliga self, but maybe England is not for him
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by OJEEMAH(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sucre6:

Aubameyang is and has always been a better finisher than Lukaku. Lukaku didn’t just flop at Chelsea, he did same at Man United.

Aubameyang is/was a proven performer in Germany and he replicated same form in England.

In Spain, he’s currently has 11 goals in 17 appearances.

Golden boot winner in Bundes liga and EPL!

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Broveens42(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sucre6:

Gabriel is young and will fit very well in the Emirate but lukaku in the other hand might not fit in , but that doesn't make him a flop, he will do well in intalia serial A and even Spanish laliga self, but maybe England is not for him

Oh. You don't Wana agree with me that lukaku can't fit into Tuchel's system, but you want me to agree yours ...
Wonderful grin
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Sucre6: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Aubameyang is and has always been a better finisher than Lukaku. Lukaku didn’t just flop at Chelsea, he did same at Man United.

Aubameyang is/was a proven performer in Germany and he replicated same form in England.

In Spain, he’s currently has 11 goals in 17 appearances.

Golden boot winner in Bundes liga and EPL!

U didn't get me bro, lukaku's style of football doesn't fit that of England, why does he do so badly in England and does excellently in other leagues?

Why have mercy done so.well in Spanish laliga but can't replicate same in France??

Does are the questions u need to.answer, can you point out any player who has played in German league and done bad in other European country? That's because the European style of play is fast and quick and when u ply your trade in German as a young chap, u end up doing very well in other leagues, no caps messi or Ronaldo no go see ball play if they are signed to any German club in this stage of their career, so football is deeper than u imagine

1 Like

Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Sucre6: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Broveens42:

Oh. You don't Wana agree with me that lukaku can't fit into Tuchel's system, but you want me to agree yours ...
Wonderful grin

Your 5+5 may be 10 so as my 6+4

So different strokes, different folks, different opinion grin
Re: Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona by Emperormartin(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
He’s back to taunt Arsenal.

Emmanuel Adebayor part 2 loading…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100 Naira To 1 Million Naira / It's Official! Alex Iwobi Signs For Barcelona From Arsenal / Where Can I Buy Original Football Jersey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.