Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death (58734 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by LaJoe2: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thats not even against the Bible; Its not Adultery.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by faithfull18(f): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na wa oh, must he marry from that family
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
nuland:
As long as both families agree to that and neither the intended bride or groom is been coerced.
So it is a choice then and not some sort of Islamically proffered mandate? undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by brightDdon(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
1000OO:
Their problem

Meanwhile

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name

Amen
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by nuland(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it is a choice then and not some sort of Islamically proffered mandate? undecided

A choice with islamic and cultural justification.

In Convincing the intended bride and or groom you might have to cite instances(as per religion or culture).
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
nuland:
A choice with islamic and cultural justification.

In Convincing the intended bride and or groom you might have to cite instances(as per religion or culture).
You made it seem as though the 1 week was made sensible by Islam and tradition. Now you instead insist that the two involved involved need to be convinced and then choose meaning even it doesn't need to take place immediately after the death either. undecided

With this, I believe even more now that the death is suspicious, as Jennyclay insinuated, and needs to be investigated in such cases. undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow, thats great. They didnt give him another list and ask him to bury the girl and bring another bride price like our brothers in the East would do. Their no refund after payment policy applies even in marriage.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SunnyDS(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Parcel Parcel
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by nuland(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You made it seem as though the 1 week was made sensible by Islam and tradition. Now you instead insist that the two involved involved need to be convinced and then choose meaning even it doesn't need to take place immediately after the death either. undecided

With this, I believe even more now that the death is suspicious, as Jennyclay insinuated, and needs to be investigated in such cases. undecided

I am not Privy to the circumstances surrounding her death.
My position is hinged on cultural and religious grounds and what i have experienced as per marriages like this.
Things would have been bought and taken to the bride's family, preparations in top gear and so canceling that proposed marriage all together won't be fair hence the replacement.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Solofresh2: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba!! Just one week

I'm beginning to suspect he has a hand in his fiancé's death, because one week is just too small to mourn your Fiancé. Kilode!!

Men are emotionally weak, Women hardly re-marry instantly. SMH

RIP to her.
Not all men
Point of correct: Try to use the word some when dealing with multitudes because everyone can't be the same no matter what
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Ppp1p: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Amumaigwe: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba!! Just one week

I'm beginning to suspect he has a hand in his fiancé's death, because one week is just too small to mourn your Fiancé. Kilode!!

RIP to her.

But they cheat instantly and formalize much later.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by adewad13(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
4reala:
This is pure madness, she should be investigated

Your own thinking
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Pymetrics: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
May Allah forgive her and grant her Jannah firdaus.

As for the new bride to be, may Allah bless the wedding. There is nothing wrong in such. There culture allows it, Islam allows it and Nigerian constitution is not against it. Before you cry for them, can you see that the girls are not from poor family based on their look and education status.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba!! Just one week

RIP to her.
Speak on it!
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by paulolee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
SeeHim:

Are You In Germany Now?
not yet...wana help?
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by SeeHim: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:

not yet...wana help?

Nothing Mr See Him No Go See For Here
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by farouk2much(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is a normal thing..... For we muslims..... Our religion appreciate. The act
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Sunday2021: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:

investigated for killing his fiancee just to marry her sister or u saying its d sister dt killed her??
both of them should be investigated. Iam not accusing anybody o.
Iam only asking for investigation. Period
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by ali1saidu(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:
I see nothing bad here, if she died due to natural causes because afterall the deceased was just a fiance n not his wife...
seems they are trying to cut cost and use the same previous wedding settings for his new bride..
. keep quit with your tiny brain,negative minded child.
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by yommen: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Na their way na…grin

The one spanner loss way
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Haba!! Just one week

RIP to her.
this is islam !
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by apple30(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
If I die ,if u like marry my mother immediately u r free is her choice to make ,but if I Dey alive and my friend and my ex r close ,I will just avoid two of una for life ..peace of mind is everything to me ..
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
nuland:
I am not Privy to the circumstances surrounding her death.
My position is hinged on cultural and religious grounds and what i have experienced as per marriages like this.
Things would have been bought and taken to the bride's family, preparations in top gear and so canceling that proposed marriage all together won't be fair hence the replacement.
Sounds more and more like a business agreement than your cultural/religious spin from earlier still. To forego mourning, ignoring possible emotional trauma that results from a death of this kind, all so one can jump straight into celebration mode in order to avoid needing to return the bride price sounds a lot more like a business decision than anything else. I am thinking this is greed supposedly sanctioned using culture and religion. undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
tytachile:
this is islam !
Where is this rule written in Islam abeg? undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
quentin06:
Wow, thats great. They didnt give him another list and ask him to bury the girl and bring another bride price like our brothers in the East would do. Their no refund after payment policy applies even in marriage.
So, you mean this is all about not wanting to refund the bride price then? undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
adebayo111:
is there a stipulated number of days to mourn ones sister in the Holy book you believed in
Why do you need a holy book to tell you what your brain should instead help you realize for your own self? Think deeply about this please before you respond. There is some level of emotional trauma associated with learning of the passing of a stranger, talk less of a loved one, so, how does one go about fitting all that is necessary to process and move on from such trauma into 7 days? undecided
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
This mostly happens when the elder sis left behind kids, the junior sis would become the new mom.... Fear of maltreatment by another woman is the main reason the family of the deceased agrees to this.... Nothing wrong
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by oladunni314: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is pure madness, they should be investigatedThis is pure madness, they should be investigated...
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by tnerro1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crazy abokiis
Re: Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death by STOICREALIST: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
He has been having her all this while.

Anyway, I wish them well.

Sister lnlaws usually want what their older sister is having. Especially if they have been unlucky in the area of romance and sex. Sister in laws will get jealous that their sister has met a good man or a better man.

They of course won’t ever ever ever come out to show these. It is even taboo to think it let alone mention it. But one thing is at times the jealousy and envy is so much that it becomes very difficult to hide. At that stage she starts wearing skimpy clothes. Starts allowing the man catch her with her thighs open. Starts sleeping nude with the bedroom door open. They start making sure they mistakenly bump into the man or their bodies brush the man’s body. At this stage most men cannot help it. They simply can’t. They go into chase mode.

Sisters have always wanted what sisters have! But it is taboo to covet your sister’s lover or your mum’s good lover or your daughter’s good husband. It is taboo! But the women think it. They wish it. They imagine being bleeped and dominated by the man their daughters, sisters or mum have. As much as it is taboo, at times the desire is so strong or they loose self control and their actions and intentions will betray the hypocrisy and secret jealously.

They will gladly spread their thighs and receive their sister’s/daughter’s/mother’s husband in between their thighs or ravish them from behind when the opportunity presents itself.

It is not new. Just that some things are best kept hidden in the minds of people so that the society is at peace. Because if it becomes a norm for all women to realize that their sister’s want what they have, the society would crumble with women poisoning one another!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.