Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

"You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka (21897 Views)

Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by adecz: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
☹️☹️The simple fact is that, all the positions
or ministries Northerners are in charge
of are all comatose..

From security, Finance, customs,
Petroleum, education, accountant general,
immigration, health armed forces ( including
the Commander In Chief).

On a level playing field of any activity
of human endeavors , northerners are
unable to distinguish themselves or
excel, but when it comes to quota system
or religious consideration, the will be
all over the place, manning positions they
have no idea on how to run.☹️☹️☹️

It's this type of ethnic jingoism and
religious bigotry that has brought the
nation to its knees in the worst government
in Africa❗️❗️❗️❌❌❌❌

2 Likes

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Afunnaya (DSS) has said absolutely nothing meaningful or concrete!

If you have to counter such an accusation of your inadequacies, you provide irrefutable evidence of your competence or shut the fvck up!
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by seunayantokun(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
The stupid call the wise ones stupid.
Just busy saying nothing.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
But come o...

Before Buhari became president, the DSS have been around and they were not as loud as they are now. What suddenly happened ??
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by fashionale(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's a shame that the only thing DSS can do swiftly is to reply people who criticise the agency positively but when it comes to tackling bandits, kidnappers and terrorists, you find them wanting... They should now their heads in shame..
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Abujason: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/you-lack-knowledge-of-security-matters-dss-carpets-osita-chidoka/

And una wey sabi, how far with your job performance? Incompetent buffoons.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by jimetagambo: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
So the head of DSS is an Ibo man just like the PDP FRSC guy, so what the hell is the former traffic control FrSc guy talking about.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by gloryman91: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thieves accusing Armed Robbers, EFFC should investigate the immediate past Corps Marshal Boboye Oyeyemi over his gross abuse of powers while in office.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Sapaz02: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm... You(DSS) that posses all the knowledge of security matters in the world, what have you done to remedy the already detoriorating situation we've found ourselves in, eh?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by ATLIEN2027: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Looking at what the DSS have become today, you can't but miss the days of Marilyn Ogar, controversial former spokesperson of the State Security Service.

Miss Marylin Ogar who invaded the APC HQ and stopped Rufai from traveling outside of the country because of politics?
Some.of you people have very short memories.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by WATCHOVER(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dear DSS spokesman you messed up, A disciplined security personnel doesn't rely on people appreciation, he is only after the rules of his organization not what people say or think.
The major reason why our security is going off guard is because we now have personnels who want and expect public sympathy, this i call Hypocrites.
Why reply foolish statements
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by ifihearam: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Am I the only one still waiting for a sensible response from DSS? The spokesman isbt making any sense to me, what are the proofs to counter what the former minister said?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Zorn: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Army officers are selected 6 per states for NDA
DSS is same thing every state has a slot ...

We all know this so why are DSS addressing Nigerians like we are all APC zombies

Being Igbo I understand I'm not trusted in Nigeria , I understand I'm hated and people don't want to compete against me ...it ok

What u don't understand is why this same people want to share same country with me by force
Trust the northerners at your own peril. This people don't abide by that 6 per state quota they never had. They recruit in secret and that's how it is in every agency they head. You keep wondering why they're killing to head ? The least patriotic people to Nigeria are the northerners. Take away the previllages they enjoy and see them turn around and start terrorising the country. The evidence is when Jonathan stated hunting ghost workers .

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by dallasi: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

We all know this so why are DSS addressing Nigerians like we are all APC zombies

Being Igbo I understand I'm not trusted in Nigeria , I understand I'm hated and people don't want to compete against me ...it ok

What u don't understand is why this same people want to share same country with me by force

Same Chidoka that was imposed on FRSC, also rearranged vehicles plate numbers &
make owners endless suffering without any differences

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Dear DSS spokesman you messed up, A disciplined security personnel doesn't rely on people appreciation, he is only after the rules of his organization not what people say or think.
The major reason why our security is going off guard is because we now have personnels who want and expect public sympathy, this i call Hypocrites.
Why reply foolish statements
The reason why is said the intelligence is no longer there as before undecided undecided
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by GloriousGbola: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
The DSS only competence is arresting people who have the misfortune of acquiring hannan Buharis discarded phone line.

They have no business taking about security as their only response to security issues is denial denial denial
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by hardbody: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
eunisam:
All I know is that no place is secured in Nigeria.

DSS should use the energy of replying Chidioka to deal with the bandits.

In the 90s, kidnappers were third class where armed robbers dey but today armed robers dey fear bandits and kidnappers. Yet we dey make mouth sey we get security.

By armed robbers are you referring to the men in black? It sounds that way to me.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by emettang: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
The bolded: what Chidoka pointed out below is not far from the truth.
I have been thinking on the same line of thought. Each state are represented at the cadet level but when they begin to grow, some from particular region are always the leaders while others from the other region are always the subordinates.
From my observation; those who are always the leaders cannot even express themselves compare to those who are always the subordinate

"The security agencies, many people forget that they are recruited on a state-by-state basis so every state is represented."

"When you get to the top you find out that only people from a particular section of the country are going to be the heads of the security agencies. That automatically creates a problem because the people from the other section of the country begin to take a lackadaisical attitude to work."
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Naajjii: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is anybody holding you from exiting? If you can't leave on your own and you expect others approval to exit then you are a weak you only talk and bark but can't bite.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Lezzlie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/you-lack-knowledge-of-security-matters-dss-carpets-osita-chidoka/
failed DSS are often quick to do social media rants and back and forth with individuals when they have failed woefully in their primary assignment.

They have become ordnary police going after ordinary citizens why they can't even find an identity boko haram sponsors ot where their equipment is coming from.

But a country outside Africa named some sponsors.

What use is the DSS nationally other than picking press men and political opponents on behalf of the government?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Amumaigwe: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Them wey sabi security matters, why don’t they put their ’knowledge’ to use and end the high spate of insecurity in the country!? Either that, or admit they’re way in over their heads and tender their resignations en-mass!?

You took that outta my mouth. Bunch of clowns clowning around.

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Weak security system!!!
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by kizyalex10(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

do you know that the only post buhari gave igbos is the work of spokesperson in all departments of armed forces so they re tasked to defend his incompetence like this one
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by lollybee15(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Peter Ifunanya will remain a slave to the Northerners for the rest of his life. He is always ready like his other likes in public sector, to tackle people from his own region to satisfy his Northern paymasters. Very soon, he will be shown their true colour when they place his Northern junior colleague above him in that DSS.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by ManOfSon: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dear DSS, your need to know, need to hold and other needs-to principles have failed catastrophically. I believe Mr. Chidoka, not you. And given your track record of monumental failure, your organization is unworthy of belief by any sensible human being.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Peter Afunaya who has core knowledge of security, in-depth vocabulary etc, WHY ARE NIGERIAN BEING DRAG IN GUTTER by unintelligent bandits?

Sometimes I feel like burning my certificate wen I fail in wat am suppose to do

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by nams77: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
eunisam:
All I know is that no place is secured in Nigeria.

DSS should use the energy of replying Chidioka to deal with the bandits.

In the 90s, kidnappers were third class where armed robbers dey but today armed robers dey fear bandits and kidnappers. Yet we dey make mouth sey we get security.
True
Have you noticed most people have stopped worrying about armed robbers? Everyone is now concerned about Fulani herdmen, bandits ( terrorists) and kidnappers.
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by ellovee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
DSS can continue lampooning Osita over his views on the nation's security situation but the fact remains that both DSS and other security agencies in the country lack the requisite intelligence needed to save nigeria from been over-run by the criminal elements
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by elipheleh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Who want to share country with you, we can't wait to chase you guys from our land, we are damn tired of you guys, always playing the victims' game. You've started what you cannot end, when your bucket is full, , we will start with Lagos, all of you will be out, even northerners don't like you guys superiority mentality. The way you filled Kano with churches, where churches are even more than mosque, and you are worshiping there peacefully, by then you will see the real hate you call for

We the right thinking youth will look at the states and regions of each of the presidential candidates, and we will vote for the candidate with the best state based on infrastructure, investment, Economy, security, Revenue generation, HDI, GDP.

And not what someone says he will do, and couldn't do them in his state,

Tinubu Urrchins.

You and Tinubu can only be president of Agbado club of Ogun state.

Infact the fact remains that you guys are the most idiotic shameless fools on the earth. All your pastors are busy filling Yoruba churches in the North and you think Northerners don't know that? North will soon deal with your fake pastors, just watch.

Nincompoo always having inferiority complex.

Your votes are inconsequential in the scheme of things in the present Nigeria.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by elipheleh(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
UrPapa:

You are not trusted because you guys have deceptive tendencies. You like you cause confusion wherever you are
It’s ur people dat will say Lagos is Benin land when it’s a success story
But if it’s a bad story, you’ll tell us how it belongs to “dirty afonjas”
U are d one dat will tell us how ilorin don’t belong to yorubas if the story is good. And still be the same set to tell us it’s afonja land wen the narrative is a bad one
Northerners are dirty, head slammers, animals and all sort of vile names when u don’t need them but if u want to campaign for PO, northerners are very good people with humble heart
Btw, Who hates you and who is scared to compete with you?
Igbos are known to run away from fights so what are u saying
From ojukwu who ran away in women’s pant and bra, to Peter Obi who ran away from a party primary just because he’s expecting everything on platter “because he’s igbo”
Or ur over 100 delegates that couldn’t stand by Anyim and prefer atiku
Or to Uzo Kalu that sold his birth right to Lawan

Inferiority can not kill some people. Igbo amaka.

You guys are so inferior that we cannot descend so low to fight only you. You people have to beg 249 tribes to fight Ojukwu.

Now tell us who is the cowards.

Awolowo the coward rat poison drinker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody / Looters’ List: Court Grants Secondus Leave To Summon Lai Mohammed, FG / Two Held For Flying Drone Over Osoba’s Abeokuta Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.