Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate (613 Views)

Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi / Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Insecurity: Why I’m ashamed of Buhari – Peter Obi’s running mate, Ahmed-BabaPublished on August 2, 2022By Seun Opejobi

Yusuf Ahmed-Baba, the Vice-Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, on Monday accused President Muhammadu Buhari of failing to tackle insecurity in the country.

Ahmed-Baba said he was ashamed that Buhari had failed to secure Nigeria despite all his talks about tackling the menace.

He spoke on Channels Television’s Politics Today, while reacting to how LP’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi intends to tackle insecurity.

Ahmed-Baba assured Nigerians of their safety if Obi wins the 2023 presidential election.

He said: “We do, what have Nigerians not heard in the past? What has APC not told Nigerians? What did Buhari not say about restoring security? Are Nigerians not tired of hearing people talk and doing the opposite?

“Peter Obi and I are a completely different mix, that is why we are seeking this opportunity and when we get it we will deliver.

“The importance of talking has been destroyed by this administration, I feel ashamed to talk because someone like Buhari has talked and he failed.

“I don’t want to talk but act, we have the solution and by the grace of God, Nigerians will be safe and secured.”

http:///5812b8f7220802en_ng?link=1&client=mini
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari is failure personified

Everyone is ashamed of him, even his wife .

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
You should know
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Wintertime: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
False lie
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by DeAdvokate(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Talk is cheap...Buhari too appeared like an angel when he was looking for power
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Humbleyou: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
even the chicken in my compound is ashamed
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Googledotcom: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeAdvokate:
Talk is cheap...Buhari too appeared like an angel when he was looking for power
Buhari wanted Jonathan out by all means hence the need for all the lies to get into power.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Edwinchukwudire: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even God in heaven is ashamed of Buhari. Satan too is ashamed of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Such disgrace
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Maxymilliano(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me sef Buhari shame dey catch me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Vulturereloaded: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, but it pains me to know he brought this man to destroy Nigeria.

I find it hard to trust anyone that supported buhari twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Viscuz: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, but it pains me to know he brought this man to destroy Nigeria.

I find it hard to trust anyone that supported buhari twice.

Talk to APC urchins

Including yourself in disguise

UDELE

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by ZazziAkbar(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
I wonder how APC will campaign next year...e go hard o...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Coolsperm: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even local Yoruba Muslims that fought to bring Buhari in 2015 are now ashamed of him and Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Obidient4life2: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari is an abysmal failure
Re: Insecurity: Why I’m Ashamed Of Buhari – Peter Obi running mate by Betanaija42moro: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ashamed is an understatement.

Nigerians are totally disappointed with Buhari/APC

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Do Foreign Media Conduct Interviews With Terrorists? / Over 3 Million APC Members Dump Party For PDP In Kebbi / Bianca Ojukwu, Anambra Govt. Officials, Traditional Rulers Storm Nawfia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.