Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari (30088 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

OBI CUBANA promoted Portable the Alaye Musician by giving him his brand sale Manager position for his ODOGWU bitters ....

But the Moment TINUBU and you Bigotry Yoruba clown spotted him, the jealousy in you over him , made TINUBU to turn him to a naked man dancing on the face of One of the great leaders of Yoruba land.....

Tell me between an Igbo man and a Yoruba man , who has promoted his fellow tribe man well in this scenario?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Viscuz: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
bhella10:
Thanks for being different

Pahahahah
grin ; grin grin grin
thank you o

Them think say we go die untop politician matter

But he fact remains tinubu has nothing to offer
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Alajiki(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=115386390][/quote]

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Kayrich(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
No be the same jagaban some haters claimed he was been sneaked out of the country dressed like an astronaut for medical treatment abroad this morning.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by cochexky: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu, APC Chairman Visit President Buhari

Lol see Bubu face..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Honjoshy4u: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Meeting of colossal failures.
2023 shall be a defining year for everyone
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
chyke4:
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by sulaak(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

cheesy another eboe cheesy

Olodo, you are comparing that jaguda Tinubu with Chief Lateef Jakande.

Your uselessness has just started.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by GodsOwnMan: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
sulaak:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Peter Obi's uselessness has just started.

Na true you talk o!

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Toluwanise247(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Two failures

They are not useful to themselves talk more of being useful to Nigerians

I now begin to see our diversity as a curse

Can a nation ruled by the Hausa's or Fulani's allow buhari to be their president when they have better options? Or can oduduwa nation allow Tilumbu to be their president when they have better options?
All these people supporting these failures are supporting them based on religion, tribe or what they stand to gain that's all.
If u have a company and u want to recruit between these three, just be sincere with yourself,,who are you going to choose among the three?
Deep down inside u, u know the answer but instead,u choose to do the contrary. That's y Nigeria can never be better because we refuse to do the right thing.So our diversity is a curse nothing more,nothing less.

Idiot you said they are not useful for themselves right after making global impact. Are you useful to yourself first before your family

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by bhella10: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Pahahahah
grin ; grin grin grin
thank you o

Them think say we go die untop politician matter

But he fact remains tinubu has nothing to offer
His track record proves otherwise
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by jamace(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Amen. cheesy
You are the son of the greatest liar on earth, Tinubu. No wonder you edited my post wrongly and called on the name of Jesus Christ. No fear of God or Allah just like your master, Tinubu. Surely, God/Allah will disgrace you and your master come 2023.

Know that Tinubu is a Boko Haram/bandits sympathiser. The blood of all the slain innocent citizens of Nigeria is on your master's head.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by kennymike84: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Set of failure
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by ezegold4we: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
https://www.google.com/search?q=Tinubu+will+come+a+distant+3rd+position+in+This+election%2C%0A%0AMajority+of+northern+Muslims+including+Those+in+middle-belt+will+vote+for+Atiku+and+Kwankwaso%2C+They+see+bat+and+his+muslim%2Fmuslim+ticket+as+pure+selfishness+and+manipulation%2C%0A%0AMajority+of+northern+christains+including+those+in+middle-belt+will+Vote+for+Peter+Obi%2C%0A%0ATinubu+and+Peter+Obi+will+share+South-west+votes+becos+that+region+has+about+52%25+christains+and+48%25+Muslims%2C%0A%0AObi+will+get+block+votes+From+South+East+and+South+south%2C%0A%0AFinally%2C+2023+election%27s+is+100%25+electronic%2C+no+manual+accreditation%2C+no+incident+form%2Celection+results+will+be+transmitted+From+each+polling+unit+to+inec%27s+Central+server+in+Abuja%2Chard+copies+given+to+Party+agent%27s+as+evidence%2C+that%27s+Another+heavy+blow+on+tinubu+becos+he+has+been+winning+through+rigging+and+ballot-box+snatching+since+1999%2C+what+happened+in+osun+is+a+confirmation+of+how+2023+election+will+look+like.&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Sunday2021: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Four Muslims, 0ne inconsequential Christian.
Jihad and sharia law is knocking at our doors.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by WithFact: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Two failures

Can a nation ruled by the Hausa's or Fulani's allow buhari to be their president when they have better options? Or can oduduwa nation allow Tilumbu to be their president when they have better options?
All these people supporting these failures are supporting them based on religion, tribe or what they stand to gain that's all.
If u have a company and u want to recruit between these three, just be sincere with yourself,,who are you going to choose among the three?
Deep down inside u, u know the answer but instead,u choose to do the contrary. That's y Nigeria can never be better because we refuse to do the right thing.So our diversity is a curse nothing more,nothing less.

"...That's y Nigeria can never be better because we refuse to do the right thing.So our diversity is a curse nothing more,nothing less...."
The same Nigeria produced PO who you're washipping politically . Guy chew your word well before you let it out of your mouth sir.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Failure associated with failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by JJBROS(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

It will end in tears
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by highness25(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
kushma:
After they will say Tinubu don’t have a say in what’s is happening in the country, but there he is meeting the president but can’t you advise him on what to do so as to tackle the problems facing the country or is it only when he becomes the president that he can solve the crisis? This one will be worst than Buhari.
I have a friend who advices me but I still go ahead to do what I have in mind. I can tell you this is what you should do but you have the decision to make.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crap
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by IzzyAgu: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bunch of failures in a picture cheesy

These old men need Rehab. It's no longer funny wink
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Festy4u(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reenforced failures! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by chinwe77: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Always looking presidential BAT lokan Yoruba lokan Emilokan 1 is our next president insha allahAlways looking presidential BAT lokan Yoruba lokan Emilokan 1 is our next president insha allah...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Mayor101010(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm Yoruba. This tactics won't work this time. You better wake up and smell the cofee.
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by seyimailbox: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Àwa Nigerians lọkàn bayi

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by Omoslim26: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari sef tire for this tinubu emilokan wahala,how him wan take market this kind bad products knowing fully well se himself as president be better caricature grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
This tinubu since he wants to be greedy should be embarrassed. He sold us this disaster buhari and he is still trying to sell us his old self like he owns our destiny

People supporting him just don't want to see an Igbo man there

Tribalism and hate won't help our kids future. Abeg vote

Peter Obi 2022 and ignore these power drunk idiots who gat nothing to offer but just want to answer president...Emi lokan indeed
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by TrueNigerian300: 12:47am On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Two failures

Deep down inside u, u know the answer but instead,u choose to do the contrary.Satan is using u to fight your destiny.What a pity. That's y Nigeria can never be better because majority refuse to do the right thing.So our diversity is a curse nothing more,nothing less.

The problem you guys have is that it must be your way or no way Why must you bully, blackmail or insult others to vote your candidate. You guys know how to select the best leaders but some of the worst governors in this country are the east. So you guys failed to select the best leaders in the east just like the rest of the country, but you think you must be right about the best leader that must rule Nigeria. Is that not foolish just think about that for a second.

Vote your candidate let others vote theirs no insult, bully or blackmailing.

Thank you.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by MiaBeer(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2022
The day Peter Obi will visit Buhari, some of you will not wake up the next morning. In normal Countries aspirants can visit normal Presidents and take pictures with them.

Like if you’re Obedient and Yusuful.
Seek deliverance if you’re not.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by SmellyNyash: 4:07am On Aug 05, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

The problem you guys have is that it must be your way or no way Why must you bully, blackmail or insult others to vote your candidate. You guys know how to select the best leaders but some of the worst governors in this country are the east. So you guys failed to select the best leaders in the east just like the rest of the country, but you think you must be right about the best leader that must rule Nigeria. Is that not foolish just think about that for a second.

Vote your candidate let others vote theirs no insult, bully or blackmailing.

Thank you.
Oga receive sense
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by SmellyNyash: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Idiot you said they are not useful for themselves right after making global impact. Are you useful to yourself first before your family
Yes na global impact.. buhari being a terrorist sympathizer and tilinbu selling drugs goat with no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Passes Motion To Derecognise Omehia As Former Governor / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.