Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! (411516 Views)

Beyonce Shows Off Her REAL HAIR / Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wears Bisola's Real Hair, / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by adex4xperience(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
What has beyonce done to deserve all these.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Anabel(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
dnt like her much, if she like make she get bald hair
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by snippywhyt: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
wig or no wig she still remains beautiful.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Edenbrush: 5:16am On Jan 01, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] you are just a fucking hater anyone can photoshop this beyonce is not fake she's real sexy and lovely and you say she dosen't have a ass please i got vip tickets to one of her concerts and got to meet her and get an autograph her hair ain't fake and neither is her ass so stfu angry
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by 2nyce: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Beyonce's real hair is not so bad like you sounded shocked
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Racheald1: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
May you una live am,she still be fine babe.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Opelope(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2010
No one is perfect guys. i don't like Beyonce but guys free her.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by ihsann(f): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2010
LOLZ dat guy is too funny shocked

HIS FACE CAPTURED EVERYONE ELSE'S especially for the second pic. ewwwwww, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but she is only human so we shouldn't expect her to be perfect.

I knew it had to be bad since she always had weave. wink
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by kokolet25: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello, If you are looking for AUTHENTIC 100% human hair, look no further!! Koko's hair offers quality, variety and value all in one!!

At Koko’s Hair our desire is to bring out the beauty in every woman, as the saying goes “ The hair is a woman’s crown and glory.”

From lengths as short as 7 inches to long ones of 32inchs!!!inches|_We offer 100% human hair and a wide range of hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and vibrant. Where else can you find top of the line human hair at such affordable prices.

Most of all Koko’s hair is guaranteed to last you several years, without shedding or thinning. It is surely the best investment a lady can make towards her looks.

We offer all the options you could possibly think of concerning human hair.
We have a wide range of different textures of hair from bone straight , wavy, curly and even to extreme curl.
Our hair comes in natural colours such as various shades of black and brown. High pitch colours such as blonde areblondavailable

In order to prolong the life-span of your hair and enjoy its to the fullest, we have products which you can use on Koko’s hair. The products will help retain it’s vibrant shine, health appearance, texture and freshness . Our maintenance stock ranges from ,curl definers, oil-free hair polish, human hair conditioners aconditioners. We also give advise on taking care of your purchases. Please contact us for more information.

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by debbynicky(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
If u guys look well well you will see that her hair is tied up in a bun. Her hair is long. Her hair is naturally curly so her mum uses iron to iron it out dats why shes uses weave . check her hair length in Video Phone behind the scenes Beyonce and Lady Gaga. Heres sum pics

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by ceasyc(f): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2010
debbynicky:

If u guys look well well you will see that her hair is tied up in a bun. Her hair is long. Her hair is naturally curly so her mum uses iron to iron it out dats why shes uses weave . check her hair length in Video Phone behind the scenes Beyonce and Lady Gaga. Heres sum pics

sum hair extensions r fixed so well that dey look sooo realllll
i dont believe all that hair on her head is real
she (if not always) uses hair extensions in her videos n concerts

most black celebs/people use wigs/extensions/weaves
we r not usually blessed with long curly or straight silky hair

our (black ppl) hair is usually short
even after relaxing it wit chemical sef  grin
extensions can be fixed inside our hair to make it look
longer when u leave it loose or tie a bun

beyonce's still aight tho
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2010
despite that, she is still beautiful
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by younggurl(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2010
@poster, am very sure the second pix is the work of photoshop because it's so obvious
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Achobill(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
No matter how she is still beautiful. Haven't u heard "I am not my hair" the song should have been sang by Beyonce in response to this insult.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by chinkelly(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2010
I have never really liked beyonce, but to say the truth she's cool and mhennn! That gurl's rich. So it doesn't really matt what them hater say 'bout hur. cool
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Malita156(f): 11:19pm On May 30, 2010
Let her be! She's still ok.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by johvic: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2010
It's always good to be natural, she sweet in her natural look. kiss
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by DezVienna(f): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
WHO GIVES A RATS AZZ WHAT KIND OF HAIR SHE HAS. IT'S NOT BALD, GET OVER IT. YES, I THINK SOMETIMES WE

MAKE A BIG DEAL OF THIS GIRL, BUT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE VERBALLY VANDELIZED BY ANYONE. HER HAIS NOT

BALD, AND NOT NAPPY. AND FOR THE RECORD FOR SOME OF YOU WHACK AZZEZ ON HER,, NAPPY IS A SLAVE

OWNER'S TERM, SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL HOW, AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WHITE, AROUND WHO YOU USE IT.

BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET CHO AZZ WHOOPED OVER HERE.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Attahking: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2010
even with the scare self she still fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by stnonymus(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2010
Make dem leave de gial jo! E get plenty people wey get better hair but nor dey do anytin with their talent.Sighhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by anitabest(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2010
lovely hair.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by MrCork24: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2010
who cares ? do u want to fuk her hair?

She nice and I will do her anyday tongue
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2010
DebbyNicky, that first pic is clearly Beyonce wearing a phony pony. I don't know why it's hard for people to wear their own hair. If they aren't proud of it and don't wear it, who will? undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by jchublue: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
Some of the posts here are very funny

Why do chicks slag each other off?

Reminds me of this article i read in a blog about the way some naija girls fight.

Check it out http://woahnigeria./2010/09/26/cat-fights/

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by MrCork17: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
IBO womens to have real hairs anyways angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by koolchicco: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2011
cool cool undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 20, 2011
ceasyc:

sum hair extensions r fixed so well that dey look sooo realllll
i dont believe all that hair on her head is real
she (if not always) uses hair extensions in her videos n concerts

most black celebs/people use wigs/extensions/weaves
we r not usually blessed with long curly or straight silky hair

[size=18pt]our (black ppl) hair is usually short[/size]
even after relaxing it wit chemical sef  grin
extensions can be fixed inside our hair to make it look
longer when u leave it loose or tie a bun

beyonce's still aight tho

errrm i agree, that puff curl pony tail is NOT her hair lol @ the person who said it was! grin grin
that is Kinky weave.

But as for "black hair is short" that is sooo not true.
Black hair can and will, and does grow. I cut my hair
low like Rihanna's a year ago (shaved back & styles the top Jamo styles grin grin)
and my hair is ALREADY about to reach my upper (mid) back.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Una too jealous, go and buy your own wig and gum it any how. . . levels don change now, u no fit stop my shine cos i'm 10/10, I'm 10/10 10/10 10/10 shekina
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
Una too jealous, go and buy your own wig and gum it any how. . . levels don change now, u no fit stop my shine cos i'm 10/10, I'm 10/10 10/10 10/10 shekina?shekina?shekina?shekina?shekina ooooooooo?
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by koolchicco: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
blink182:

Una too jealous, go and buy your own wig and gum it any how. . . levels don change now, u no fit stop my shine cos i'm 10/10, I'm 10/10 10/10 10/10 shekina?shekina?shekina?shekina?shekina ooooooooo?

Jealous how? The truth is being pointed out so, as usual, una don resort to the "Jealousy! Haters!" incantations. Ngwanu, continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.