Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) (49949 Views)

Apple Set To Release The Iphone 13 In Nigeria / Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year / MTN Is Giving Out Free Unlimited Data & Airtime This Mber Month See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Iamolukorede(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
LordIsaac:

Little wonder we can see the lifestyle of people who chase after these things...they have the same philosophy in common!

That is true, could it be what I'm thinking, what sort of philosophy is that, tell me ?..
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by tfash96(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Some Naija Pussies will soon be on fire
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by josiah27: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lady's vjay will go red again grin
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala dey, more pvssy to be offered up for serious nacking to get this
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Upon all this huwai and Samsung still beat them in camera
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Mckandre(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Danmboss:
Love the notch display
that's no notch but a punch hole display rather
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
A whole iPhone 13pro max having just 64gb rom same as my Tecno poorboy 3 plus. What a poor spec if you ask me.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scammerr:
brush your teeth before quoting me, next time. Yez, it will be obsolete when 14 is out, suicide is the best option.
lol..it's either you are on drugs or u are just naturally fully.. do u know the meaning of the word "obsolete? Or u just want to type English u don't understand?...dude have sense na... cheesy
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Scammerr(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
if its not current, it's formal , past, outgoing. What do you know about synonym?
LINTUNE:
lol..it's either you are on drugs or u are just naturally fully.. do u know the meaning of the word "obsolete? Or u just want to type English u don't understand?...dude have sense na... cheesy
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Shedrill(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Am waiting for when apple will get tired of this madness
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Wwwq: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Atleast older ones will drop in price that’s all I care

1 Like

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Rebirth212: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
All these girls Pussy go hear am wotowoto starting from next month
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Y’all criticizin’ Apple for releasin’ the 14 model and no much changes compared to the predecessor

The issue is general, Samsung, Xiaomi all release their flagships, even midranges in the space of a year or less than without much changes, just increased camera pixels, display size and little or no increase in battery capacity couple with new processor, that’s all.

What else do you want them to put in a phone beside what’s in it already?

If you upgrade fine and if you don’t, fine
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
vincentbravo:
All these iPhone series is just for African countries, Nigeria to be precise. An average white person is contended with his/her iphone 7 or 8 even less.

Because the world revolves around Nigeria? How many units of iPhones Nigerians dey buy? Imagine saying apple builds their phones because of Nigeria? Lol una dey always make me laugh for here.

1 Like

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by koolaid87: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Instead carry the money buy apple shares and be reaping profit from their sales.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Freabloqspot: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin Vanity!
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Autobot05: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
That four.camera idea is trash

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:29am On Aug 06, 2022
WokeNationTV:
Apple set to launch IPhone 14 next month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/technology/features/story/apple-iphone-14-likely-to-launch-next-month-10-things-to-know-about-it-1982534-2022-08-01
I will be waiting for some unboxing of the phone here so that we will know the real ballers here! Am sticking to my tecno android phone, because i non fit use money wey reach to buy motor take buy phone.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Christiansimon: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
so if you get money now you will jump from button phone and buy iPhone?jumping past Tecno,itel,infinix?then poverty is still not far away from you.
am i the one that tell u that one,better mind the way u judge someone.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Dminister(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2022
If iPhone 14 has 4 cameras then iPhone should have 9 cameras. I’m waiting for iPhone 100 let me where they will put the cameras. grin
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Ceejay57: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2022
four camera,nice one am looking forward to see iphone 39, e go mad!
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Illimitable: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pacyrus:
A whole iPhone 13pro max having just 64gb rom same as my Tecno poorboy 3 plus. What a poor spec if you ask me.

There’s no 13 Pro Max with 64GB. The lowest storage is 128GB and it’s up to 1TB.

Why do you people lie without shame?
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christiansimon:
See Phones And Am Still Using Button Phone..thunder Kill Poverty
No be only you o,we gather dey

1 Like

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Realist12:
I will gift myself this phone this year .
And pls,gift me the one you are using now or anyone u are no more using

This my button phone is a big disgrace to it's user
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
This is better.
I love the pilled-notch design .
I’ll skip the 13 and go for the 14 pro max
And pls, don't forget to dash out the one u are no more using to me if u don't have someone to give yet
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Overrated piece of shit grin

I use a Vivo 1908 and I've been using it since December 2019....That phone is something else cry

It once fell from a two storey building and when I went downstairs to pick it up,it had no scratch whatsoever..

The camera is lovely too and the phone is very tiny....I bought it for 38k in december 2019.

And before you quote me and insinuate that I'm broke,note I live in my personal house and I make millions monthly kiss

I took this pic with the phone unedited yesterday at 6pm nigerian time.
Pls come dash me any phone wey u no dey use again, this button phone don tire me
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Asceleb16:
And pls, don't forget to dash out the one u are no more using to me if u don't have someone to give yet

Chai. I wish I can. But now I’m not so comfortable enough to give out such expensive phone.. husle and trust the process brother. God go bless us.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
vincentbravo:
All these iPhone series is just for African countries, Nigeria to be precise. An average white person is contended with his/her iphone 7 or 8 even less.

you’re a liar!

Funnily enough Africa, especially Nigeria is not apple target market at all ..
And most oyinbos especially the young ones change their phones every year or two ..

How many people Dey buy brand new iPhones in Nigeria self.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
meobizy:
Already? The Apple brand has lost value to me. Gone are the days when it was a status symbol. Now the company releases phones every year which become obsolete bricks the next. All I know is my 6S will become a 13 Plus around December next year or early 2024.

Here I am wondering what happened to the gold plated iPhone 7s GEJ gifted to the audience of his niece’s wedding.

Sent from my iPhone.
you sure say you Dey use iPhone ? Which one is 13 plus ?? grin
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
It’s funny to think that it’ll be the best selling phone of 2023
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:

Chai. I wish I can. But now I’m not so comfortable enough to give out such expensive phone.. husle and trust the process brother. God go bless us.
Amen my bro

But i will be very glad if u can,i will forever be grateful to you bro becos u doing this means u are taking me out of disgrace, yeye wey people dey use me do too much i swear
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:

Abi u have a non expensive one wey u fit dash me? Pls help a fellow bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.