Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV (88259 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by OgaDeyVex: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
A Middle-Aged Woman on Wednesday caused a stir at Obalende Bus Stop in Ikoyi -Obalende Local Council Area of Ikoyi, Lagos when she suddenly threw away her bag containing clothes and other items and shouted “my head.”

The Woman Removed her skirt and started running around the bus stop shouting “where is the man? Where is the man? I am finished.”

Eyewitnesses informed PM NEWS that the woman started behaving strangely a few minutes after she alighted from a black-coloured Toyota SUV and brought out money from her bag to buy a loaf of bread from a hawker.

The incident attracted a huge crowd in the area and caused traffic build-up.

Though the cause of her strange behaviour was not known as of the time of writing this report, witnesses alleged that the owner of the SUV might be a suspected ritualist, popularly called ‘Yahoo Yahoo boys’ and that he might have used her for ritual purposes.

Speaking with PM NEWS at the scene, a second-hand clothes seller in the area who identified himself simply as Chimela said: “I was shading by my wears when I saw a black coloured Toyota SUV parked opposite me on the road and a middle-aged woman alighted from the SUV.

"I was shocked for a few minutes after the SUV zoomed off, the woman who brought out money from her bag to buy bread from a hawker suddenly threw her bag on a major road and shouted my head and started removing her underwear and started running around everywhere shouting. I believe the owner of the SUV must have used her for ritual purposes.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/04/woman-runs-mad-in-lagos-after-alighting-from-suv/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Artiiclebeast: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mkpuru?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
It has absolutely nothing to do with the SUV or spiritual whatever.

It could be drugs or mental ilness before boys will come here and shout Yahoo whatever.

And blame girls.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation not mocked .

Or left at the mercy of people with stone age reasoning.

332 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by OgaDeyVex: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shapeaso:
See as madness fit her. cheesy cheesy Yahoo plus.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Angrygoat: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Theh fuc k. Ugly weak dead ass body
Inyama. Even the middle aged women are not wise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Are you happy with the bad news.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by OgaDeyVex: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are you happy with the bad news.

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, , Dey See Him Own Food Chop

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by SmellyNyash: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Y Tilumbu just dey use people do ritual like this na? Criminal

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Itoro350(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
NA SHE SABI

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm a woman but women deserve it because of their laziness,greed and entitlement mentality

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Itzurboi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Only God knows best...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by holluwizzy: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crazy things are happening.

Let's be careful of those evil people who claim to render help.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Irupetepete: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by asatemple(f): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
End time

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Money must be made.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Ovie56(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
LOL
What you mean “the cause of her strange behavior was unknown"?

Isn't it obvious GREED is the cause?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Cantonese: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by salbis(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
One of dem small girl with BIg God crew. Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by kabasa24: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
nice one congratulation Apostle suleimon come and carry ur candidate oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Vulcanheph(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
G boys on point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by VeryWickedGoat: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Afonjanistan has happened to her

7 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Skillsnigeria: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Noted
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Aremwayne: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
She has chosen her path in life, who am I to judge her.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.