Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Read This Story And Learn To Stop Depending On Others - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read This Story And Learn To Stop Depending On Others (261 Views)

I Asked An A.I To Tell Me A Scary Story And This Is What I Got / Did You Read This Story? The Suspense No Be Here, Very Interesting / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Story And Learn To Stop Depending On Others by Amazing247(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Once upon a time a rat was living on the roof of a man's house with her newly born pups. The owner of the house is a carpenter by profession and he has two sons whom he also taught the carpentery skills. The roof of this house have been faulty for a long time, the man has done several maintenance on it but all to no avail so he has to move his family and property out of the house pending when the whole roof will be changed.

Seeing what happened, the rat and her children became so happy that at last they could experience freedom, and so be it that from that day they lived happily without fear or boundaries because they now occupy the whole house.

The rat used to go out daily into the forest to fetch food for her little children. One day she came back from the forest, she noticed that her children were looking afraid and worried, so she asked them what it was all about, What happened? Why are your faces like this? She asked them and one of the children replied, Mother, the owner of this house came around this morning and we overhead him talking about this house's roof renovation, he said that he will send his sons tomorrow to come and change the roof, and the rest of the children now chorused in one voice, Mother where do we go from here? Where shall we stay if our house here gets destroyed? moreover we are still too tender that we can't even walk on our own. After listening to her children, the mother rat told them, don't worry my children, no one is coming here tomorrow to destroy our house, so please don't be worried. The tomorrow came and behold throughout that day no one was there to change the roof, this made them so happy because it happened exactly as their mother told them.

So many days passed by yet no one came in respect of the roof renovation, the rat and her children were living happily. One day their mother came back again from the forest as usual and met her children looking exactly as the other day (worried and afraid) she was concerned and then she asked them, are you all alright? Did anything bad happen when i was away? and they said to her, Mother, the owner of this house was here again today still saying the same thing he said the other day, that he will send labourers tomorrow morning to come and change this house's roof, their mother smiled and again gave them her word, don't be afraid my children, worry not because by tomorrow our house will still remain intact, no one will come here tomorrow to change this house's roof, so you all should stop panicking, and again it happened exactly as she said, the labourers didn't later show up and so they kept living in peace and days was passing by.

One day again the rat came back from the forest and saw all her children worried click HERE to continue

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Make Money On Amazon KDP / Over 5 Years Of... / Young Men Need Vulnerable Fathers And Mentors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.