Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone - Investment Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone (10485 Views)

TRC Ustd Mining / Invest In Gold Mining & Trade - Start With 25k & Earn Good Returns Monthly / Make Up To N80,000 With Just N3,500 And Referring Just 2 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by markyjames8: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
To be honest it works perfectly I'm 1month and two weeks in this and I can post my withdrawals if anyone wants here's my those scared of referal should note it's not necessary ion even have any referrals yet buh if you wish to participate here's my WhatsApp 09016917626
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
markyjames8:
To be honest it works perfectly I'm 1month and two weeks in this and I can post my withdrawals if anyone wants here's my those scared of referal should note it's not necessary ion even have any referrals yet buh if you wish to participate here's my WhatsApp 09016917626

Awesome..feel free to post your withdrawals here
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Today's withdrawal!

Don't wait till next month. Join now!

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=59024955

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Joining Dmining might be the best decision you'll ever make this year. Don't be an onlooker!!!

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=23229498
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Huge TRX giveaway on-going in my channel. Search for dmininggroupchat on telegram to join and claim yours
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Joining Dmining might be the best decision you'll ever make this year. Don't be an onlooker!

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=23229498
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thevenine:
UPDATE: Scroll down to see my latest withdrawals to Binance and OKX

Hey everyone. I don't usually do this, but this is too good to keep to myself. You can check my past posts on nairaland, I've never posted anything like this.

Like the title suggests, you can make between N2,500 and N5,000 daily with just your smartphone without doing anything.

Just download D-Mining app from Playstore or visit dmining dot top from your browser and register with this invite code: 23229498.

Buy any of the machines, sit back, relax and start earning.

Note: You need an invite code to register.

You'll need to have a Binance account or any other crypto account that supports p2p to withdraw your profits.

You might be here thinking:

"How's it possible to mine crypto currency with my phone?"

"I don't want my phone to get hot or damaged from mining"

"I've used other phone mining apps and it takes ages to mine anything tangible"

Well, the good news is that your phone is not doing any work.

D-Mining Investment Company has offices in 5 different countries: Chile, Colombia, Peru, India and Nigeria.

The machines that do the actual mining are located in these 5 countries. A friend of mine has even visited their Nigerian office located in Ikoyi, Lagos.

All you have to do with your phone is to buy a piece of the mining equipment and you'll start receiving Tron coins every 12 hours.

You can then withdraw the Tron you have earned to any of your crypto wallets.

It's as simple as that.

Y’all never learn ! No withdrawal for days now una don keep quit Abi? Lol
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
markyjames8:

Lol when post withdrawal from last week Wednesday let’s see.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Lowoa: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sheriman:

My People run oooooooo!!!

Scam
Scam
Scam
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Lowoa: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Y’all never learn ! No withdrawal for days now una don keep quit Abi? Lol

He don cast. Dem don chop breakfast. Dmining dmining. Scammers
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Lowoa:

He don cast. Dem don chop breakfast. Dmining dmining. Scammers

Lol grin hope still fit de.

Funny thing is they don’t even know the people behind the platform are Chinese scammers.
No physical address,no information the only way you can contact them is via one gmail and you be lucky to get a response.

This Chinese scammers are so smart and they know Nigerians are gullible.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Luvties(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
D-Mining have crashed with our money. God will punish them anywhere that are.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by akamba23: 11:37am On May 31, 2023
Hello bro,am interested
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by ohkingdavid(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2023
PBO platform allows u 2 subscribe 4 land wit as little as 15,000 monthly for 60 months. This means u can diversify ur net worth and create more wealth starting with N52,650 Why not start now? For more☎️ 08067235810 / 08035057406 ... PBO...wherever you are.

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by ICEWIN: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Thevenine:
Today's withdrawal!
Don't wait till next month. Join now!
https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=59024955
Hwfa dmining na lolz enjoy the lost.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by greatodun: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Earn minimum of 2.5 percent and above daily by investing 10 usdt and above from a reliable quantitative trading website AGIGPT-QT4. If interested click the link below
https://agigpt-qt4.com/index.html#/register/219715

A trial will convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / Register Your Business With CAC Today / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.