Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) (19899 Views)

30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju / Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Foodforthought: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The real voters who will decide the election outside of social media.
Shut up please. This is stale already. Come to my state and mention APC if you get mind

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by phaderhood(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Baba Alagbado
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
They go chop Tinubu money wella and at the end they'll vote for peter Obi, that's the new strategy now

They don't know P O here in Nassarawa.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Rebirth212: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Sule dat is not doing anything in Nasarawa state..... All he's big project are the installation of billboard of himself every corner of the state and projects he is trying to do in he's dreams
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Morphinne: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
abc115:

Mumu Never do for South Easterners overrun by IPOB
Mumu never do for underdevelopment in Anambra
How can I like this a million times?
The second picture is what angers me the most. Hyping is allowed in politics but ask them to pinpoint one particular reason why they believe Obituary would turn things around, they become deaf and dumb and instantaneously become mad, aggressive and abusive grin
If you ask a Northerner to mention reasons why he thinks Alhaji Kwankwaso could make a difference, he will not stutter while listing his accomplishments across Kano metropolis during his reign.
Buhari, in 2015 was hyped but can we call it being overhyped? The answer is no. Truth be told, Buhari’s history of being one of the most incorruptible people in the Nigerian political space gave him a lot of leverages (like it or not and even though I hate him to death, he’s one of the least corrupt leaders in Nigeria pre 2015). This fooled us into thinking he was the messiah. He shouldn’t have governed us again to preserve his uprightness because man is just grossly incompetent when it comes to leadership.
So, this ultimately shows that Peter Obituary doesn’t have a single iota of integrity because when an upright man is given undeserved hypes and praises, guilty conscience will not let him rest but this fool is just lucky to be the youngest among the thieving lots contesting this upcoming election. His one and only tangible achievement is that he’s the youngest candidate because Anambra, his home state, where he ruled for 8 years, is still 1500 years away from civilization.

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Ubanz: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Yes he may have tried in his haydays ,
But he is aged now.
We can not give our mandate to an old man whose sense of judgement has largely depleted and is most likely going to delegate 99.9% of his official duties, without supervision to people whom we don't know.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by AyomideOG01: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Godoverevery:
This isn't hall meeting where ibos gather in north with 200 people in attendance and they will be shouting see structure.

This what we talking about.......this what you get with a party that have structure...confirm grassroots mobilisation not hall meeting with 200 people in attendance.

We will soon hear there normal rhetorics
They were paid etc.

The way some of this PO supporters reason you wonder the level of education in that region.
A fool is bragging about how they are buying lands from indigenes in SW and building houses....this fool doesn't know they are boosting the economy of the SW more.

You bring money down here to buy land and build houses while your own region remains diserted and you bragging instead of covering your face in shame.

Nawa oooo

Lol... PDP no longer see APC as their threat while APC no longer see PDP as their main opposition... Obviously Labour Party and Obi are doing a great job. The youths have chosen Peter Obi and there is nothing you agents of stagnation can do about it....
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Foodforthought:

Shut up please. This is stale already. Come to my state and mention APC if you get mind

Yes, they cannot mention APC in your state, but you want to campaign for Peter Obi in Lagos without intimidation.

You see how myopic and unaccommodating you people are. Don't worry.... February is around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by AyomideOG01: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Morphinne:

How can I like this a million times?
The second picture is what angers me the most. Hyping is allowed in politics but ask them to pinpoint one particular reason why they believe Obituary would turn things around, they become deaf and dumb and instantaneously become mad, aggressive and abusive grin
If you ask a Northerner to mention reasons why he thinks Alhaji Kwankwaso could make a difference, he will not stutter while listing his accomplishments across Kano metropolis during his reign.
Buhari, in 2015 was hyped but can we call it being overhyped? The answer is no. Truth be told, Buhari’s history of being one of the most incorruptible people in the Nigerian political space gave him a lot of leverages (like it or not and even though I hate him to death, he’s one of the least corrupt leaders in Nigeria pre 2015). This fooled us into thinking he was the messiah. He shouldn’t have governed us again to preserve his uprightness because man is just grossly incompetent when it comes to leadership.
So, this ultimately shows that Peter Obituary doesn’t have a single iota of integrity because when an upright man is given undeserved hypes and praises, guilty conscience will not let him rest but this fool is just lucky to be the youngest among the thieving lots contesting this upcoming election. His one and only tangible achievement is that he’s the youngest candidate because Anambra, his home state, where he ruled for 8 years, is still 1500 years away from civilization.

Lol... PDP no longer see APC as their threat while APC no longer see PDP as their main opposition... Obviously Labour Party and Obi are doing a great job. The youths have chosen Peter Obi and there is nothing you agents of stagnation can do about it...
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

They don't know P O here in Nassarawa.

Same way they don't know Tinubu here in Edo State and other parts of SS
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Lol... PDP no longer see APC as their threat while APC no longer see PDP as their main opposition... Obviously Labour Party and Obi are doing a great job. The youths have chosen Peter Obi and there is nothing you agents of stagnation can do about it....

Let me help you put it in proper context......Igbo youths have chosen Peter obi and he will be biafra president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Durabest: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
Some people will come and hail them. Like the person above me who has refused to learn. The same people who can't boast of 247 electricity, insecurities, no good healthcare and still at home because of strike.

Una mumu never do!

The person below who is making fun of my post is not serious. Na una go suffer am once a failure enters the seat.
Who are the people in APC supporting Tinubu?, are they not the same governor's and ministers who has been in power without any tangible thing. Keep it up, na una go suffer am.
You can't blame Tinubu for their lack of electricity hence he's not their governor nor the president,if so why is anambra worster than Lagos?.Poverty has eaten you deep,and your sense of proper reasoning has gone out of your memmory.

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Morphinne: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Lol... PDP no longer see APC as their threat while APC no longer see PDP as their main opposition... Obviously Labour Party and Obi are doing a great job. The youths have chosen Peter Obi and there is nothing you agents of stagnation can do about it...
Ok grin
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
abc115:

This is an irony cos Nigeria has become worst than anyone could ever imagined. God will not allow such collabo of failed government
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by PointZerom: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The brain is what we need. Obi is a dullard and bloody liar. Getat!!!

You mean Agbado Brian?
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by alizma: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
Some people will come and hail them. Like the person above me who has refused to learn. The same people who can't boast of 247 electricity, insecurities, no good healthcare and still at home because of strike.

Una mumu never do!

The person below who is making fun of my post is not serious. Na una go suffer am once a failure enters the seat.
Who are the people in APC supporting Tinubu?, are they not the same governor's and ministers who has been in power without any tangible thing. Keep it up, na una go suffer am.
We can all see the 24/7 electricity being enjoyed in Anambra, perfect security situation, free health care, free education, free transportation all in Anambra.
Will peter Obi spend more than 8years he spent as a governor if elected president? For me, Umahia and Akwa Ibom state governors are far better than Obi any day, any time.
If not for sentimental judgement and the call for a youthful president, peter Obi should be in jss1 in a school where Tinubu is a principal when it comes to governance experience and achievement.
A presidential aspirant who is yet to be a president but already dividing the country along religious line, going from one Church to another but avoiding the mosques.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Assemblies of Internal displace persons..

May God help you guys..
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
i cant waint for campaign window to open
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Killermamba: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2022
abc115:

Las las na sink holes go swallow Lagos oh, make una dey thank am for destroying the ecosystem around Lagos, give or take 10-15 years for now, ikorodu will be the new island and island it self will be almost fully swallowed if not totally
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Apc most powerful tool is hunger and illiteracy to the people

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Look Closely at the picture you will see that only women and girls that attended the rally!!
undecided
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Nwoke, I Happy say Una don dey accept reality small-small.

Dont waste ur Vote biko.
By Gods grace, 2023 is already done and dusted.

Perhaps by 2027 if Una get Una acts right (which I doubt is ever possible), you can be a good and obidient pikin.
cool

Spandau:

You think everyone is naive? Nobody's vote counts in Nigeria. It's the ability to out-rig that counts.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
...and where is ur state biko?
Campaign go soon start so that I mention u when den reach there!
cool

Foodforthought:

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Dadadididacontr: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:

Una mumu never do!

Keep quiet.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Karlman: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Godoverevery:
This isn't hall meeting where ibos gather in north with 200 people in attendance and they will be shouting see structure.

This what we talking about.......this what you get with a party that have structure...confirm grassroots mobilisation not hall meeting with 200 people in attendance.

We will soon hear there normal rhetorics
They were paid etc.

The way some of this PO supporters reason you wonder the level of education in that region.
A fool is bragging about how they are buying lands from indigenes in SW and building houses....this fool doesn't know they are boosting the economy of the SW more.

You bring money down here to buy land and build houses while your own region remains diserted and you bragging instead of covering your face in shame.

Nawa oooo

Yeah they bring money buy your father's house and make you the head tenant!
They are a special breed and that's why if you end up with buhari promax in next election it is still you lots who will suffer the most, never the Igbos!
I mean like right now look at the country between Igbos yorubas and hausafulani who is currently suffering the most from the error of electing buhari? Is it the northerners who have resorted to grass eating or your SW where you are shot in churches and drink garri mostly or the SE where they only have to contend with government forces created to distebilize the region.
You lot enjoy suffering and I pray you elect another disaster next year, the suffering is yours!
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Brimstone77:

Typical afonja..

If the news was about obi supporters,you could have tagged them igbos living in nasarawa..

Pathetic lots..

Real voters indeed..
no igbo man will rule nigeria
We yorubas and the north will make sure you dont smell that sit till your tribes die grin
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by johnbd: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Their mumu never do grin cheesy
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Nwoke, presidency job nor be okrika markate or cement carrying venture biko.

BTW someone with proven track records academic wise (1st class in accounting) and in governance and someone who.managed to get a third class/pass in a 3rd rated course (philosophy) with nothing to show as per governance, common sense (which unfortunately isn't common) dictates that one should go for the former.

Ubanz:

Yes he may have tried in his haydays ,
But he is aged now.
We can not give our mandate to an old man whose sense of judgement has largely depleted and is most likely going to delegate 99.9% of his official duties, without supervision to people whom we don't know.

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Karlman:

Yeah they bring money buy your father's house and make you the head tenant!
They are a special breed and that's why if you end up with buhari promax in next election it is still you lots who will suffer the most, never the Igbos!
I mean like right now look at the country between Igbos yorubas and hausafulani who is currently suffering the most from the error of electing buhari? Is it the northerners who have resorted to grass eating or your SW where you are shot in churches and drink garri mostly or the SE where they only have to contend with government forces created to distebilize the region.
You lot enjoy suffering and I pray you elect another disaster next year, the suffering is yours!

Mugu who are the keke drivers, who are the people selling phone accessories with wheel barrow, who are selling gala and drinks Inside hold up........the one on my parent street selling food stuff sleep inside the same shop with his family.

Keep chest beating and deceiving yourself.......you are not suffering but everyday that are catching your people trafficing coke all over the world.

Only fools fall for you people BS.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Dont mind APC o.
At least when PDP was there for 16yrs there was 247 electricity in.Nigeria and alaigbo.

Even ordinary abiastate that has been ruled perpetually for a continuous 23 yrs and counting by d PDP HAS 247 electricity.

Thanks for opening our eyes to APC's failure.
cool
Smithkafors:

Una mumu never do!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country / IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.