Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Need A Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Writer (519 Views)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge As A Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Writer by Doctorpen: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
I just made out my free WordPress blog. My blog is on English language, but I will soon add other pages.
I need a writer, good in grammar, punctuation, spelling and research to write on English language. Topic will be provided for you.
This is a long term business as I said it is a new free site so I don't have much to offer to the writer ready to take up the job but if you want to help I will pay 50kobo per word..... In spite of the price, you will be screened and tested only and only if your work pass the test you will be notified, paid and subsequent work be given to you. Please note that, this isn't a fix price as we grow we will increase the fee.
Submit your proposal for the Job to any of the channel below

Sorry if I demanded too much.

elearningyahaya@gmail.com
http:///2347089773554

Thanks
Re: I Need A Writer by Mademan7: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Just a little advice, no good writer will collect 50kobo in this Buhari regime. Maybe with 1naira, you can get an average writer or a starter

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Writer by Doctorpen: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Thanks to the advice, you know I am just starting but I have increased the pay to 70kobo per word. I am trying to beat around my budget.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Writer by evans0000(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Cancel this ad wicked fellow or write yourself
Re: I Need A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Doctorpen:
Thanks to the advice, you know I am just starting but I have increased the pay to 70kobo per word. I am trying to beat around my budget.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Writer by Doctorpen: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
It will be increased as we do better
Re: I Need A Writer by Doctorpen: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
evans0000:
Cancel this ad wicked fellow or write yourself

Don't be this, we are in this journey together
Re: I Need A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doctorpen:

Don't be this, we are in this journey together

Comrade, nobody with a working conscience can be with you in this your journey.

So, imagine using all needed resources - time, brainwork, data, fuel/whatever- to research, write, edit, proofread, optimize and deliver a 1000-word article. Then, all he gets is #700 — I mean, less than $1

Worse, it looks like a ghostwriting offer. So, he(your eventual ‘slave’) wouldn’t [at least] get credit for his unique work. You pay him off and claim all the glory; for a cost worth less than a liter of kerosene.

Doctorpen, how you reason that kain wickedness? Talk true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Writer by Doctorpen: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kul3ger:

Comrade, nobody with a working conscience can be with you in this your journey.

So, imagine using all needed resources - time, brainwork, data, fuel/whatever- to research, write, edit, proofread, optimize and deliver a 1000-word article. Then, all he gets is #700 — I mean, less than $1

Worse, it looks like a ghostwriting offer. So, he(your eventual ‘slave’) wouldn’t [at least] get credit for his unique work. You pay him off and claim all the glory; for a cost worth less than a liter of kerosene.

Doctorpen, how you reason that kain wickedness? Talk true

Why this tin dey pain you na.
I am just starting, this is a long term business.
I increase the money as we become better.

Besides, you can even help me on this
Re: I Need A Writer by Curtisaxel10: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Here is my honest advice. At this point, you don't yet have the capacity to employ a writer. So, write your articles yourself. When you start making enough to offer a decent rate, you can employ.

Paying 70 Kobo per word for freelance writing in 2022 is just.......I'm speechless.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Writer by Kul3ger(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doctorpen:

Why this tin dey pain you na.
I am just starting, this is a long term business.
I increase the money as we become better.

Besides, you can even help me on this

Lol.. Bros, the thing gats pain me o.

‘Just starting’ ?…. Before you start business, you suppose count the cost na. Make out capital.

Las las When you hit gold, na only you get the glory boss.

Advice: either you;
—Dedicate time to do these contents yourself,

— Consider ‘partnership’…or,

—How about you allow guest-posting - where writers put up their bio and get credit for their work?

Bros, I nor know anything o.. I just de throw out my thoughts

But if you mean business, check my signature

Godspeed, though!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Changing Your Vantage Point. See Life Differently / The Collossal Fall/a poem / FELIX MANDELA-The Story Of An African Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.