Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44457 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Zorn: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Show him the pictures if R Kelly in prison.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by clockwisereport: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Your friend is a paedophile

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by lexy2014: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

You don't no where police station is and ministry of women affairs?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Don’t explain
Allow jail explain

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Wipe am cord for neck..

Simple

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by essentialone(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Report him to the nearest police station. Or else, if he is caught, you too would be arrested as an accomplice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by GloriousGbola: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are you doing explaining anything to the dingbat when what you ought to do instead is report him to the police? undecided

What are you doing trying to teach a 50-something-year-old man with kids what his brain ought to have worked out at his age? We have Law enforcement services for situations such as these. Report him to the parents of the children or the authorities directly and find yourself better people to associate with. undecided

And why do you even address him still as a friend of yours? undecided

reporting to the police will achieve nothing in any state outside of lagos. even within lagos, you have to first engage the right govt agency.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by bigdammyj: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Reading...
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mbasharon(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Crampyblood:
I'm waiting for someone before I comment..

Righteousness 2 abi?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Sleeknigga: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Paedo
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2022
From 10years above they are not children. Anybody above 10year can think and take decision.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by loswhite(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

Fake story....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Skillsnigeria: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2022
The lord will deliver una
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kajaard: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

The fact that you have not totally severed ties with him tells a lot about you as a person. Like birds flock together.

You know the right thing to do. He is a pedophile. Do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

If he does not learn from the Baba Ijesha saga, he will never learn again in this life.

Maybe jail time will make understand reality.

By the way, a 15 years old lady lacks the capacity to give consent. So the question of consent is out of it.

Just like it happened in the Ex-deputy Senate president’s issue.

Consent and age were out of the question when he found himself in an illegal organ harvesting saga.

I guess it was too late when he finally understood that consent of the victim and age are immaterial as long as there was an element of financial inducement. The suit he filed at the FHC didn’t avail much.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Opolopoopolonio: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
A fifteen-year old may or may NOT be a child.

Age of consent is 13 according to Section 218 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 42, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (2004).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Munzy14(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Advancedman:

Mr salaye
That guy na real shalaye man grin
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Delacroix6(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Your friend is nothing but a pedophile.
Distance yourself from him. It's very crude and uncultured.

Even when I was younger, I never liked younger girls. I always go for ladies that are older than me.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Izongdave(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
What this fifteen year old girls do will leave you wondering where they got such orientations from. As for me I no longer have reasons not having anything to do with 'em, my new principle is "not having anything to do with someone am 3yrs older than"
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2022
No need for dogo turenchi, just tell your friend that some 15 year old girls are children, some are ladies and some are women already as they get people who whine to them for breast feeding

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Orpe7(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Which kain mumu story be this?
U don't know how to report him to law enforcement agencies ni
Or na till him sleep with someone close to you then ur eyes go clear
REPORT THAT PREDATOR JOOR

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Antyxx: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2022
An average Nigerian is a peadophile, just read this comments

Some even said 10years old is an adult lol. And anypne that start mentruation is a woman
I started menstsruating at 8years old and had well developed breast at 10 even though I was short, men, teachers, were asking me out. Some even said they love me and would like to marry me
Nothing to be surprised of in Africa again, I didnt leave Africa cx of politicians alone, even the Nigerian citizens(mostly men) are stupid at default
Even now as an adult, men in my beautiful western country will confirm my age before they ask me out so that they dont wrongly woo an underage girl. And would ask me out with respect

But there in Nigeria, some people still think 10years are women. Im just laughing reading the comments, this same fools would want to leave Nigeria to countries that have pure beelief system

Since you think 10-15years old are women, and western culture is bad, pls stick with your Nigeria that share similar viewpoints with you, dont come here to spoil my beloved western world. I hope they close the border and never allow Nigerian men to enter. Females can enter
In my secondary school,90% of my classmates had been defiled in JSS3. We were all under 15years, by wicked Nigerian men. And yet, some will say some rapes are lies. A girl named precious was 13years old and nothing less than 20men had slept with her when we were in Jss3, and tht time we would even make jest of her. In primary two,a girl in my class was constantly abused my men,we would also make jest of her becaause we thought it is her fault,we would call her Ashewo and laugh. Many examples like that
Thats how bad Nigerian men are, and why I will NEVER agree any CHILD rape story is a lie. I was a Child and I remember vividly every of my primary,secondary classmate experience in the hands of Nigerian men.
I went to all girls schools,and all men corpers,teachers,student teachers,gatemen were peodophiles. Those that did nt hv sex with the children would hv ask them out jokingly,openly etc or comment about their breast, butt. Even we girls thought it was normal,we never knew the men were just sick

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
A fifteen-year old may or may NOT be a child.

Age of consent is 13 according to Section 218 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 42, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (2004).

Elucidate further sir. How do you mean?

Kindly educate my ignorance in relation to section 221 of the same law.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Shascky33: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22
up north, you will see a 25 year old divorced lady looking all young and firm. Nothern men by default are more drawn to younger girls, its more of a societal norm than an actual delibrateness to harm such girls.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Why are u bothered Mr op? Leave him alone thank God u said he has children and I just hope they are females his kind will chase after them at the age of 12, simple! What goes around comes around.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Izongdave(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Report him to the parents of the children or the authorities directly undecided
Authorities in Nigeria? Are you even aware that parents get to facilitate such arrangements for financial gains?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mignone(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22
Oh! I see ... so according to u, these our 8, 9, 10, 11 &so on yr old baby girls already seeing their periods av become women.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Emman08: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
your friend is a pedo. sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.