Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income (51256 Views)

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Prechgold1180(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Realtalk20: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well said sir

Most Nigerian women are career prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by shedisavage: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omoh country hard
Everybody they find where them go see food
Buh use your sense

Nollywood actresses your guys are celebrity, they the copy una. Una dey influence others life. So live your life Normal.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
ladies and prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Lumig: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy
The answer to the puzzle is an open secret

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by dododawa1: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
posty56:
seems like Ali baaba has not heard about ,clitocurrency the hardest currency out now grin,only available to women
clitocurrency lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
All Nollywood actresses are prostitutes ���
No exemption..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Burgerlomo: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't know say this man dey wicked like this, biko which one is "kilo so pe" kind of movie

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
So what should we do? If they were into shady businesses then the proper bodies will take care of that?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Born2Breed(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kilo pe kilo pe.

We sabi them. Multichoice brought some of them to showcase Lagos Housewives.....batshit!
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Heimdal(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
How did he afford the numerous cars in his garage? Is it by doing stand up comedy?

Oga go and sit down. Talk about more pressing matters and leave people you can’t do anything about alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by kingmann(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:
Oga calm down many side hustles dey.

I know a friend who is a gambler, he makes 23 - 24million monthly. That's over 250million yearly. He grooves around the country always on first class flight, but a gambler he is
How much u con dey make monthly from gambling

13 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by nnamdiosu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
The women are buying and getting congratulations, the men are not buying yet getting kidney or other life threatening diseases.

Something is wrong somewhere

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by tolijascro(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

I know a friend who is a gambler, he makes 23 - 24million monthly. That's over 250million yearly. He grooves around the country always on first class flight, but a gambler he is

Pls introduce us to ur friend...shebi na all this sportybet football betting or which one ?

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Penguin2: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
They say it is the oldest profession

What profession is that?

8 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Joshua12345(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Some of these actors and actresses find it difficult to pay rents in Asaba, I have stayed in Asaba for 5 years, I see and mingle with some actors in my area ,I don't want to mension names. Na me dey even buy drink for them oo whenever we hangout. Their sudden riches has comma unless those that worked hard for some reasonable periods.

8 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by TylerDurden: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Their main hustles are:

1. Local runz

2. Only fans

3. Dubai runs

4. Yatching runz

If you don't know what yatching is, it is the runz where these actresses go to high profile resort locations that billionaire Yatch owners frequent. They roam the shore bars hoping to be picked up by deckhands of the yatch who then take them onboard to hookup with billionaires partying on their yatch.

They earn upwards of $20k sucking off fat old billionaires and then are kicked off the yatch.

Nnegi is currently yatching her ass off as I post this.

Only fans is another avenue where these oloshos make big steady revenue of at least 10k a month showing their ass and masturbating to paid losers.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by BadNews: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Riskyy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
I know they’ll all start raining abuses on Ali baba now, but the truth remains he said the Reality... the so called Actress/Celebrity actually make the society think the older entertainers are not serious, which sometimes results to them been targets to kidnappers. Not forgetting, Ali insulted Yoruba Movies Actresses. The kilode actress � � that’s hate speech

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na Those Dirty Illiterate Yoruba Actresses day vex me Pass

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by kingBolton: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Small girl big god.
Cliotocurrency, the oldest profession in the world

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Maverick777: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Is his opinion your own business......are u in d industry with them
leave that idiot!
people like them are the exact reason the country is the way it is..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by nairacitizen(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is he a female,I sorry for you
Faber:

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Zulu2022: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

is ur friend an actress or u are here to advertise business,liars

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by remigiusizunna(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Small girl.....Big God..

thats all.. Let God judge Ali.
National anthem ụmụ Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Faber(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
kingmann:

How much u con dey make monthly from gambling

Ask those who knows me in Benin City, they say I dey do yahoo, but I know nothing about yahoo, we dey bomb Paripesa, Melbet, 1xbet, 22bet. That's where we make our money. Not for people wey no get mind sha

That's my tool box from my phone home screen

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by angelfallz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol it is not only Nollywood Actresses, Bollywood, Hollywood, ghollywod etc. It is the same thing everywhere.
iamyemiakins:
Nollywood actresses and Clitocurrency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats / Saratu Gidado 'Daso' Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.