Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income (51266 Views)

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

Taa get out. I use style dey drop update here, you dey talk of advertise. Who get time for your money...you get 2million to stake on a single ticket. You think am after 5k or 10k from you...

I no go drop the name of the platform again. You don make me vex. I will cover his name on the ticket I will share, scan the betslip ID on 1xbet and see it's original, before you come here and shout photoshop and disgrace yourself.

Nigeria hard, but many ballers are in this country

Nonsense

Boss abeg you fit help me for 2k ma use add buy carton of noodles.. nothing dey room hunger dey and work never come..I be freelance photographer
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zulu2022:
sure I de bet pass u,so u can tell me anyfin in bet bro,wen I started betting u still in jss1, we started from nairastake den,am a die hand gambler bro,am a crytpo trader as well,I mean big time one,nd we gather fr street as well,de chop foreign,you are a fool who want to scam ppl ,dis are local bro u de run so..so a broke ass coming online to tell me about gambling,then u must be professional to set ur lies so ppl like us don't detect it, I still put it up to,50k no dey ur account as it stands and that photo u use as a profile pics is jst a random pics u took in internet to confuse innocent ppl,come on go bck to ur mud papa house de Yan rubbish

Boss
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ODE......LIKE SEY NA YOUR DRY COMEDY YOU TAKE BUILD YOUR OWN MANSIONS

He was the pioneer who made comedy lucrative and he was an MC for major events. He mentor julius agu and the rest.

These actresses buying or building mansion are hoes or they have a rich boyfriend bt none has shown us any rich boyfriend yet so it's definitely sugar daddy runs.

I'm not judging them bt why are they ashamed of the real work and lying to smaller hardworking gals and women? That's my issue with these hoes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by IamMobisola(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Ali Baba, the comedian has decided to address the issue of actresses living above their actual means of livelihood, asking them how many movies they have acted for them to be able to afford a millionaire house.

To buttress his point, the comedian who said he was tempted to mention names, cited an example of an actress he met in Dubai who was sponsored to lounge in Dubai and later came online to make it seem like she paid for the hotel expenses.

In his words,

“How many movies have you done that gave you 45 million to buy a house? You that just joined the industry. The people that have been in the industry did not buy,” he said.

“I may be tempted to mention names but I won’t. We went to Dubai one time and while we were waiting we saw this actress and we saw a particular protocol of a person. He comes later and gives her a key and she goes upstairs. A few days later I see her posting…the ones that do business we know them, you’ll come here and be putting them on high jump,”

“Even if they pay you 5 million per movie how many movies do you do in a year? We know the ones that use their mileage and popularity to do business. But the ones we know cannot even act in an English movie it has to be ‘kilo so pe’ that kind of movie, you will now come and tell me you raised 125 million to buy a house in Lekki phase one”.

“Next thing they are talking about people you will now be putting mouth, ‘what is wrong with this man? He can put his thing inside his pant’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0h92Hk_lGw

What does he have to say about Skit makers who have bought two multimillion naira houses and cars too?
A lot of these people in the entertainment industry are mostly drug pushers and money launderes who hide behind acting, skit making and all sort.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Asour: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ay04z:
He should mind his business simple....

Whose business specifically is he in?

You're the one in his Business commenting here.

N.B. I know I'm in yours replying you. Bear with me.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by mordred44: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kpekus currency
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Arielle: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol it is not only Nollywood Actresses, Bollywood, Hollywood, ghollywod etc. It is the same thing everywhere.
Please! Nigerian actresses have taken it to a whole new level. The acting profession was begining to get some dignity with people like Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett and Joke Silva. But these younger ones have given the profession a bad reputation. Flaunting billionaire lifestyles with no discernible source of income. Some are social media influencers and even business women but most are not. The reality tv ones who aspire to be actresses are the worst. That is one of the reasons these old farts we call politicians are so corrupt. And silly, impressionable young girls look up to them! Smh

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by booblacain(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ay04z:

If you are minding your business, will you be here?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by ASAPFERG1: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
kolaaderin:
the hardest and the oldest currency.
clitcoin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Faber(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

do I need valid iD card to register on 1xbet and to make withdrawal?

At last I have seen a very useful question. Yes. Just your NIN, both the tracking number on your NIN slip and your NIN. Then for the issuing agency or whatever, just type NIMC
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by PharmacyStore: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is true, Ali Baba making a lot of sense
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by IbileIfe: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ODE......LIKE SEY NA YOUR DRY COMEDY YOU TAKE BUILD YOUR OWN MANSIONS
He married rich older women.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Faber(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
see this one, you think everyone is like you. undecided

Sorry the mistake was from me check it on Melbet pls. You know Melbet, 1xbet, 22bet and Paripesa are almost similar, that's a Melbet slip
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by motta(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:
Oga calm down many side hustles dey.

I know a friend who is a gambler, he makes 23 - 24million monthly. That's over 250million yearly. He grooves around the country always on first class flight, but a gambler he is
and you are here . Shame no catch you
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Ppp1p: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Clout
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by angelfallz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol well, we would not know if Nigerian actresses have taken it to a whole new level compared with their counterparts in the west and other countries.
But the fact remains that it is everywhere.
Arielle:

Please! Nigerian actresses have taken it to a whole new level. The acting profession was begining to get some dignity with people like Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett and Joke Silva. But these younger ones have given the profession a bad reputation. Flaunting billionaire lifestyles with no discernible source of income. Some are social media influencers and even business women but most are not. The reality tv ones who aspire to be actresses are the worst. That is one of the reasons these old farts we call politicians are so corrupt. And silly, impressionable young girls look up to them! Smh

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

I know a friend who is a gambler, he makes 23 - 24million monthly. That's over 250million yearly. He grooves around the country always on first class flight, but a gambler he is

And you, u no Wan follow am gamble
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by We4all: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

You forgot to mention the amount he loses and the other dubious deals you don’t know about.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by johbara: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ay04z:
SHATAP....
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
kokoA:
Clitocurrency..
How do i invest in dis ur modern investment?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by sylve11: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
They say it is the oldest profession

abi na. cool
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Gbeng30(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
It's obvious their market is selling, big time especially ladies who have the barca and Chelsea
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by VULCAN(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thank you for telling us what your friend(who I know is a man) does.

Now tell us what these "actresses" do to buy N50m Jeep and N130m house?

Name this side hustle that only they know and the rest of Nigerians don't -Even the male actors who have been acting for 20yrs

Take your time

Faber:

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by akaypary442(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Is his opinion your own business......are u in d industry with them

Na God go bless you for this comment
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by DOM7: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is true na!!we need to call spade a spade, they always make their male contaparts look foolish and irresponsible.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Zane2point4(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

Bet9ja shld have folded up by now

Na bet demify nigerians e no deh work
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Zane2point4(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
xynerise:
We know the obvious. But Ashewo is no more a shameful business for some of our ladies. They just digitized it
Many concider it as bn smart
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by YeePeyHaa: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is he joking?

He must be.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by John360comng: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

As your friend makes 250million a year gambling. You that is telling us the story. How much have you made yourself gambling?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Faber(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
John360comng:

As your friend makes 250million a year gambling. You that is telling us the story. How much have you made yourself gambling?

Me no be gambler. I dey work shoe like aboki grin grin but one day Oluwa go pick my call
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by edosignature(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Prostitution is the world oldest profession
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faber:

but you fly first class too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.