Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English (10536 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English by Spookytime: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2011
This is a repost fromĀ another page offsite and it is rather long. But if you're patient, prayerful and teachable it will bless you more than all the end time prophecy teachings you have ever read, short of course the Bible itself. It is pubic domain.

Praise to Jesus Christ in the Highest

[img]http://209.85.117.197/12428/146/0/f5031915/666.jpg[/img]

I recommend you watch the entire video linked below, all 45 mins of it. Then after that follow all the links to all the other information related to this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570uOJupVBk

[b]MAIN WEBSITE

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/endtimessigns

666 word list - The words listed directly below will each calculate to 666. What are the odds? To those reading who do not understand what is so significant about this, let me explain. The prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 does not just deal with the 666 calculation prophecy, but says also that this future mark will control buying and selling. So the fact that "bio-implant" calculates to 666 just like "satanic mark" using the same numeric alphabet values is quite significant. A bio-implant has the ability to control buying and selling if made mandatory by any government. Here is that scripture from Revelation 13:17-18

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78
N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Mark of Beast=666

Bio Implant=666

Satanic Mark=666

E-Identity = 666

Digital ID Chip=666

RFID Body Tag = 666

RFID Scanner = 666

Image of Satan=666

Satan's Seal = 666

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE 666 FINDINGS, PLUS 906, 888 AND 444 FINDINGS.

To verify the totals click the calculation tool linked below, or you can use your personal calculator to verify the totals manually. There is also a manual calculator on this page located about the middle of the page. Every word with a total to it's right was calculated using the same numeric alphabet shown in the graphics above and below. What are the odds? Lets imagine one person winning the lottery in 3 different states with 3 different tickets on the same day. Then imagine being struck by lightning the day after and living through it with no injuries except for the faint smell of smoke. That my friend would be close. If you do not understand the mathematical significance of the below information, then check yourself into a hospital because your terminal. It's either that, or you did not pay attention in school and have an IQ close to the chair your sitting in. Friend I'm not trying to insult you in arrogance, but rather I'm trying to provoke you in love not to take this information for granted. Time is very short and you have very little time to learn.

Also calculates to 666 include:

Papal State = 666 Vatican Hill=666

Fatima Miracle=666

Kissinger = 666

Sorceries=666

Necromancy=666

Witchcraft=666

Verishield=666

Mondex Chip=666

Monsanto=666

Receive a mark=666

End Time Alien=666

Gray Aliens = 666

Words that calculate to 444

Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Menorah=444

Joshua=444

Obedient=444

Increase=444

Forgave=444

English=444

Gematria=444

Church age=444

The Key=444

The Lock = 444

Words that calculate to 906

Jesus is Lord = 906

Jesus Christ = 906

Jesus Power = 906

Son of the Lord = 906

Lord's Prayer = 906

Holy Spirit = 906

Lord of Hosts = 906

Through Love = 906

Jesus Glory = 906

Jesus Is Alive = 906

Redeemer From God = 906

Jesus Sacrificed = 906

Shed Blood For Man = 906

Prophetic King = 906

Unconditional = 906

Healing Promise = 906

Love is the Law = 906

Word that total 888

Righteous God = 888 Forgiving King = 888 Gods Anointing = 888

Healing Numbers = 888 Coming Truth = 888 A Holy Truth = 888

Finished Cross = 888 The Trinity = 888 The Lord's Time = 888

The House of God = 888 The Doings of God = 888 Morning Star = 888

Biblical Prophet = 888

THE BEST WAY TO STUDY THIS INFORMATION

The Tangible Anointing of the Holy Spirit

Friend, I do not ask you to accept my position without serious prayer and study, I only ask for you to do serious prayerful reading of this entire website. If you're not Christian please understand this information applies to you as well. Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit is here watching you read this just as he is watching all Christians. If Jesus touches you with his Holy Spirit fear not. To the pre-tribulation rapture Christians visiting I realize my position on Rapture may be a stumbling block to some of you, however this is not my position but rather it is the Holy Spirit's position on rapture and his correction to the church. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by reading my position on rapture linked on this site. Besides how many Charismatic Christians do you know that reject the pre-tribulation rapture? I did not leave my previous position of pre-tribulation rapture on a whim, so you should read why I changed my position doctrinally.

Before I go any further please understand that everything on this website is from the Holy Spirit and it is intended by the Holy Spirit to be studied with his tangible help and tangible anointing. If you do not know the Holy Spirit tangibly then that would be very difficult, especially if you were taught the error of cessation, which teaches that this is no longer possible. Understanding God's grace and Jesus' love is the most important thing for you to understand before you can be taught anything else by the Holy Spirit tangibly. The foundation that has to be laid is that Christ Jesus died for you, so he could give you his grace and mercy as a gift. That is what real salvation in Jesus Christ is, a gift that is unearned by you. In fact Jesus will only allow his salvation to be received as a gift, anything else is dead works religion from his point of view. The minute you think you have anything to do with your salvation, whether before, during, or after receiving Jesus Christ, then this is the quickest way to cause the tangible infilling and presence of the Holy Spirit to leave you.

The only thing worse than this above is to have never experienced Jesus' tangible presence and peace in the first place. However for the humble reading today, this tangible touch of the Holy Spirit could happen today and even right now. If you ask for Jesus' tangible presence based on his grace, just as you received your salvation as an undeserved gift, then there is a very good chance you will experience his touch before you leave this website. Friends the Holy Spirit's tangible presence is a gift that is received exactly the way you received your salvation, as gift so precious you could never earn it, even if you had a million years to try. If you ask knowing with all your heart that it is a gift paid for and purchased for you, this by the blood and stripes of Jesus and understand that Jesus wants to joyfully and freely give you his tangible anointing, then you will be filled and touched tangibly. If you really understand the Cross of Jesus, which is his love to the worst of sinners, then this should be easy for you to understand. Don't look at your weakness look at Jesus who died and rose for your justification and sanctification. Most important of all, look at the love Jesus showed you when he was willing to take your death sentence on the cross in your place, this because he loves you with an everlasting love.

Friend please understand if you are in some type of moral weakness, bondage or back-slidden in some sin, do not say to Jesus, Oh Jesus please touch me I'll try harder, or I'll do this, or I won't do that, just please touch me. Friends Jesus won't touch you if you ask or beg in that way, the reason is not because Jesus doesn't want to touch you, it is because in that type of asking you are lifting up your effort, or ability to earn or merit something from him. Friends just lay everything at Jesus' feet and quit trying to clean up your own mess beyond your simple heartfelt grace based prayer.

Simply pray this, that is if you can pray it from your heart sincerely. Say Jesus bless my mess according to your grace and mercy and heal me, of ME.

CONCERNING HENRY KISSINGER

AND THE NUMBER 666 AND 777 - Watch the video below first.

In respect to the number 777 the reason a correct understanding of the number 777 is so important is because the Antichrist may attempt to use this number to deceive nonbelievers, as well as Christians into thinking he is the messiah. Many of you are asking right now, how? He will do this by manipulating the English alphabet values of A=6 B=12 C=18 and then changing them to a progression of 7 alphabet. (A=7 B=14 C=21) Some of the words that will calculate to 666 using A=6 B=12 C=18 alphabet values are: witchcraft, lustful, insanity, stubborn, unruly, illusion.

What if there was a way to make each of those words calculate to 777 instead of 666, would a 777 numeric result for the word insanity make the definition of insanity any different? Of course not! Insanity would still mean unsound of mind. If the future Antichrist could make his name calculate 777 instead of 666 would this make him a good Antichrist, of course not. If in fact if he was the Antichrist a 777 manipulation attempt by him would only prove all the more that he would in fact be the Antichrist as described in Revelation 13:16-18.

As I mentioned in the other documents it is NOT possible to prove a person is the Antichrist by the 666 prophecy alone. I do not want anyone to accuse a world leader incorrectly of being the Antichrist. There is many other scriptures that must be considered before you can determine if the Antichrist has been revealed absolutely. Do not use this information foolishly. (See this online book)

Following below is the correct numeric alphabet values for calculating the number of the beast. I have decided to show you some quick examples starting with the correct English alphabet values key first, then I will show values of the alphabet the Antichrist will use to make is argument against it.

By the correct alphabet value key

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 etc

Kissinger = 666

Digital ID Chip=666 Verishield=666 Mark of Beast=666 Bio-Implant=666 Sorceries=666 Necromancy=666 Necromancy=666 Witchcraft=666 Confucius=666 Corrupt=666 Insanity=666 Horrors=666 Treacheries=666 Slaughter=666 Computer=666 Calculation=666 Monetary=666 False Market=666 Stubborn=666 Unruly=666 Illusion=666 Book of the Dead=666 Quarrels=666 Falling Away=666 Hardened Heart=666

By the progression of 7 system of the future Antichrist

A=7 B=14 C=21 D=28 E=35 etc

Kissinger = 777

Digital ID Chip=777 VeriShield=777 Mark of Beast=777 Bio-Implant=777 Sorceries=777 Necromancy=777 Witchcraft=777 Confucius=777 Corrupt=777 Insanity=777 Horrors=777 Treacheries=777 Slaughter=777 Computer=777 Calculation=777 Monetary=777 False Market=777 Stubborn=777 Unruly=777 Illusion=777 Book of the Dead=777 Quarrels=777 Falling Away=777 Hardened Heart=777

Now this is a hypothetical situation in respect to Kissinger, do not accuse any person of being the Antichrist until you are sure by all the prophecies of the Bible. However I do believe former secretary of state Henry Kissinger is the most obvious candidate. The reasons I believe this is due to the fact that Henry Kissinger won the Noble Peace prize for negotiating the cease fire in the middle east in the 1960's. The Antichrist is supposed to negotiate a peace agreement according to prophecy. Henry Kissinger is also a Jew who immigrated from Germany. However the biggest reason I believe he is the strongest candidate, is because of what Henry Kissinger has been doing since he left office as secretary of state. Henry Kissinger is far more powerful now, both politically and internationally, than he ever was when he was in office under president Nixon. Henry Kissinger is by far one of the most influential and original architects of the New World Order in concert with his former boss David Rockefeller.
about 4 months ago
#
Sherman
While there are many variations regarding "666", the main focus should not be on the number but rather on current events that is presenty ushering in the the "new world order". Everything is presently in place and their gameplan is being rolledout as they have planed. This is a "worldwide event and there are many player. You must look at everything!!
about a month ago
#
John
Sherman,

Yes you are right, you should look at everything. That is what the problem is, Christians and non Christians are NOT looking at everything. As far as many 666 variations are concerned there are none with absolute proof except the English findings shown above. Lot of unskilled Christians in respect to end times prophecy just assume because they have heard of some theory on 666 or that theory on 666 that the English findings are just another theory.

Yet the Enliish findings are the only findings that fits the Biblical model perfectly. However because they refuse to look at everything deeply, (you included) and assume it is just another theory they miss the greatest Revelation on end times prophecy ever given regarding the Antichrist. All this because they do not have a proper foundation or the anointing of the Holy Spirit to understand this end time prophecy correctly. Prayer and sincere seeking for the Holy Spirit's help in Jesus' name on this subject is the only way you will understand it correctly.

It is just like the Jews of Jesus' time who had no ability to understand the scriptures or the prophecy concerning who Jesus was. The English gematria and the findings shown above is the prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 being fulfulled right before your eyes, yet you who says to look at everything are still unable to see it. I hope that changes for you soon and pray Jesus give you wisdom and a teachable spirit on this subject.

I recommend you watch the entire video linked below, all 45 mins of it. Then after that follow all the links to all the other information related to this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570uOJupVBk

Some more links

The book of Revelation revealed like you have never seen it before. The Antichrist, the beast, the number 666, the other Bible Codes you have never seen. LINKS BELOW. Click show more.

The links to my websites, read only forums, free software download and my other You Tube channels are linked below.

Starting link-

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7037448/1/

The buying and selling mark of the beast: the torture mark of death
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/6999528/1/

End Times Bible prophecy 101: The last seven years
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/6999552/1/

It is never hopeless
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/6999914/1/

Real supernatural healing Miracles: Where have you been
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/6999882/1/

My other You Tube channels

9/11video truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/911VideoTruth

Kent Mattox : fan channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KentMattoxWordAlive

Hal Lindsey : Fan Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/HalLindseyVideosPlus

Free Calculation software
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7000459/1/

TYPICAL OBJECTION

The 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 must be calculated by Koine Greek or the Hebrew gematria alphabet values, because those were the languages the Bible was written in.

My Response:

Show me the scripture that states the 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:18 must be calculated by the Koine Greek or Hebrew alphabet values. Many Christian Bible prophecy teachers assume because of the many second generation copies of the Gospel in the "Received Text" written and preserved in the Koine Greek that the Koine Greek gematria alphabet values must be used for the calculation prophecy of Revelation 13. This is an assumption on their part and it is also error, there is no proof in scripture that it must be calculated in the Greek or Hebrew. Also if the Koine Greek is the language to calculate with then how do we deal with the obsolete letters of Digamma, Qoppa, San, Sampi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet#Obsolete_letters

Since the Gospel was preserved in the Koine Greek rather than Jesus' native tongue this fact does not guarantee the numeric values of the Greek were in fact inspired by God especially since the Koine Greek alphabet values were established by men before Jesus' birth or his ministry on earth.

The truth might be that these men of history just picked these Greek alphabet numbers out of a hat. The Hebrew language alphabet values also presents us with enormous problems due to multiple systems and because of the fact it does not stay within the rules of "psephizo" for calculate. In the Hebrew you have four ways to calculate:

1) Absolute value, (in Hebrew: mispar hechrachi) also known as Normative value:
2) Ordinal value (in Hebrew: mispar siduri):
3)Reduced value (in Hebrew: mispar katan, modulus 9 in mathematical terminology):
4) Integral Reduced Value (in Hebrew, mispar katan mispari):

http://www.inner.org/gematria/fourways.php

The word used for calculate in the Koine Greek of Revelation 13:18 is "psephizo" (5585) which means to count as pebbles mathematically as one would do when using an abacus. This is 1's 10's 100's 1000's in progressive order mathematically. The Greek and Hebrew do not stay in pure mathematical progressive forms. They move in blocks of tens or hundreds and ignore normal mathematical progressive rules. So the standards set by psephizo from the Koine Greek itself rule out Greek or Hebrew gematria's as a way to calculate for 666.

However the English alphabet values shown on this website were isolated and determined using mathematical searches and progressive mathematical calculations beginning at A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 up to A=665 B=666. The mathematical searches were used to look for designs and patterns without violating the laws of mathematics. In the English one clear pattern was found. By doing the calculation's this way the Biblical requirements of "psephizo" were met. See the Uncover.Exe link in the side menu for more information.) Once again the Koine Greek usage of "psephizo" in this particular part of scripture is making it clear that the calculation of Revelation 13:18 would be in another language altogether or at least not in the current Greek or Hebrew gematria alphabet values.
Re: End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English by hakunajay(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2011
Hmmmmm
Re: End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English by Zodiac61(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Is it any surprise that you guys are called crazy?
When faced with lunacy this extreme, what can one say?

You guys are scary.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu / Why Nigerians Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.